DN Luke SKywalker runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
DN Luke has five hours of rest between each battle. Who stops him?

1) ROTS Obi-Wan
2) Darth Bane
3) Yoda
4) Lord Hoth
5) DE Sidious
6) Ludo Kressh
7) Marka Ragnos

Lightsnake
He pretty much wipes it out up to Marka. Then he could make it, depending on how tired/injured he is...and five hours of rest? More than enough.

Null ARC Avis
One of the ancient sith will beat him.

Lightsnake
It won't be Ludo

Darth_Glentract
It might be. It takes many days to fully rest from a fight. He will be tired by Ludo even with his five hours.

Razielim
Even if he does beat Penis-Chin, I don't see him passing Ragnos.

Lightsnake
That's assuming Luke will expend any energy defeating the others. Which, by DN? He more than likely will expnd very little. And for a Jedi meditation, you can need anywhere from knutes to hours to repair yourself, someone like Luke could recover fully, especially as none of these are hard fought victories

darthsith19
Ludo probably takes him out, if not then Ragnos does for sure.

Escape81
1) ROTS Obi-Wan - Owns.
2) Darth Bane - Owns.
3) Yoda - Owns.
4) Lord Hoth - Owns.
5) DE Sidious - Owns.
6) Ludo Kressh - ? (I think he could win)
7) Marka Ragnos - ? (I think he could win)

Deception
He gets past Ludo and gets curbstomped by Ragnos

Great Vengeance
DN Luke is pretty much a force god, so in my opinion, he goes all the way.

Council#13
Originally posted by Razielim
Even if he does beat Penis-Chin, I don't see him passing Ragnos.

laughing

Brotz
I'm not a fan of Luke Skywalker, but I think he'll make it all the way. Consider how he gains power, from experience, and where does he gain experience? From destroying people, I hate to say this, but beating Ludo Kressh and DE Palpatine would not only challenge Luke, but it the 10 hours that he would spend reflecting on the whole thing might give him the mental boast that he needs to defeat Ragnos. He'll make it all the way.

Lightsnake
Yes indeed he would. Ragnos is, in no way curbstomping Luke.

Count Kent
1) ROTS Obi-Wan - Owns.
2) Darth Bane - Might just about defeat him.
3) Yoda - Owns.
4) Lord Hoth - Beats with slight ease.
5) DE Sidious - Beats with slight ease.
6) Ludo Kressh - Owns.
7) Marka Ragnos - Owns.

PurpleSaber
He most likely falls at Kressh. If he somehow gets past Ludo, he will get owned by Ragnos.

Lightsnake
And then Ludo's fantasy world ends as Luke's saber enters his skull.
The idea that Ludo would ever beat Luke is just offensive

Count Kent
The list is in a weird order. It should be:
1) ROTS Obi-Wan.
2) Yoda.
3) Ludo Kressh.
4) Marka Ragnos.
5) Lord Hoth.
6) DE Sidious.
7) Darth Bane.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Count Kent
The list is in a weird order. It should be:
1) ROTS Obi-Wan.
2) Yoda.
3) Ludo Kressh.
4) Marka Ragnos.
5) Lord Hoth.
6) DE Sidious.
7) Darth Bane. RETARD

Count Kent
How is it a retarded order?

((The_Anomaly))
Because it makes no sense.

Darth_Glentract
How is it a retarded order?

Because Marka Ragnos is the strongest. He should be last.

Lightsnake
Yoda and Sidious firmly>Marka. Hoth could too for all you know. And Bane

Null ARC Avis
lightsnake, you are getting more retarded by the minute. Ragnos does beat luke. period! He was the strongest of the strongest sith, a species described as bieng "god like". Ludo himslef has proven to be sadows equal. Obviously, if sadow can blow stars up and create an army of tangible illusions he is pretty damn powerful. ass in the amulat that focuses there power and you have a very strong warrior. Ludo was afraid of ragnos as was the whole sith race. Ragnos is THE force god and beats luke if Ludo doesnt.

Lightsnake
Relating to that time and nothing else.

The species was never said to be Godlike. Back it up

Sadow used a ship to blow up stars. Illusions were just that: not real, not tangible.

Ludo loved Ragnos, he didn't 'fear him'...in fact, prove Ragnos was feared.

Prove Ragnos is a force God, we know Luke is...there's never been a single thing done by Ragnos that we've seen except lose. Proof he's a Force God when we know Luke is, given Luke's the strongest Jedi who's ever lived?

Escape81
I no longer think that Ragnos is the most powerful, but I do believe that he is certainly up there.

However, in Lightsnake's defense, no one is aware of what makes him so powerful.

Great Vengeance
I agree with LS, Ragnos is severely overrated. Until he actually shows us what he can do, all we have is speculation. And even if he was the most powerful ancient sith...prove that actually means a damn thing. Im of the inclination that Luke would own any of the ancient sith. Easily too.

((The_Anomaly))
LS, you have started a slow Ragnos Realization Revolution (RRR for short stick out tongue) around here.

Its about time people realised that Ragnos isn't the best, we have nothing other then vague quotes and nothing else.

rolling on floor laughing

Count Kent
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
lightsnake, you are getting more retarded by the minute. Ragnos does beat luke. period! He was the strongest of the strongest sith, a species described as bieng "god like". Ludo himslef has proven to be sadows equal. Obviously, if sadow can blow stars up and create an army of tangible illusions he is pretty damn powerful. ass in the amulat that focuses there power and you have a very strong warrior. Ludo was afraid of ragnos as was the whole sith race. Ragnos is THE force god and beats luke if Ludo doesnt.

As were the Miraluka.

Blue_Hefner
I can see Luke defeating Ragnos because if Jaden Korr, who is a lot less powerful than Luke, can do it, Luke should be able to do it easily.

Count Kent
Ragnos was slightly weaker than he was in his prime.

Lord Saboteur
Ragnos was slightly weaker than he was in his prime. Not slightly, but a lot.

Legion_of_Maul
uhmm... is lord hoth related to the planet hoth?

DE Luke
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Relating to that time and nothing else.

The species was never said to be Godlike. Back it up

Sadow used a ship to blow up stars. Illusions were just that: not real, not tangible.

Ludo loved Ragnos, he didn't 'fear him'...in fact, prove Ragnos was feared.

Prove Ragnos is a force God, we know Luke is...there's never been a single thing done by Ragnos that we've seen except lose. Proof he's a Force God when we know Luke is, given Luke's the strongest Jedi who's ever lived? Agreed.We haven't anything to back up that Ragnos is pwerful except:ZOmg!r4gn0s w1lL PwN 4ny0n3 b3(4us3 h3 !s 4n ub3r f0r(3 gh0st!!!11!

Seriously people.Come on,there is nothing to say that he is as powerful as you fanboys claim.So what?He's a force ghost,big deal!We haven't even heard enough about him to go spouting off things about him that we don't even have proof to show that he actually DID do this!Again,Ragnos is SEVERELY overrated! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Count Kent
People rate him above Naga sadow and Simus which is just rediculous.

Legion_of_Maul
The good guys always win... will someone answer my question....

Count Kent
Yes he is. At his time, he was the watchman of Hoth.

Legion_of_Maul
oh, ok... why watch over a piece or crap planet like hoth?

Lightsnake
Actually, it's unknown...if the planet was named for the Jedi or the Jedi for the planet

PurpleSaber
People rate him above Naga sadow and Simus which is just rediculous.
That's because he decapitated Simus, and Naga Sadow didn't dare stand up to him.

Count Kent
Simus was winning the entire fight and toying with him, he had his sword held firmly against Ragnos' head but decided not to kill him for the good of the sith empire. Simus then turn around and started to walk away when Ragnos sprung to life and decapitated him. It was a complete cheap shot. However Simus would have the last laugh by inflicting him with a poisen that would eventually kill him.

DE Luke
How do you know this?

Razielim
He doesn't; he's making stuff up.

Admiral Akbar
LMAO that was great...

Darth_Glentract
Simus was winning the entire fight and toying with him, he had his sword held firmly against Ragnos' head but decided not to kill him for the good of the sith empire. Simus then turn around and started to walk away when Ragnos sprung to life and decapitated him. It was a complete cheap shot. However Simus would have the last laugh by inflicting him with a poisen that would eventually kill him.

You're such an idiot. Stop making crap up.

Lightsnake
But it's true! And Simus regularly sold himself for pleasure when he was a head! It's why the Sith were so angry when he died. And Ludo was Ragnos's altar boy pleasure slave! It's because I read it in 'Sith of Our Lives'!

And Ragnos really led the first rebellion against the Jedi because he went back in time!

Count Kent
No normal force user can control time LS. That's just rediculous. The only person everto come close was the true power.

DE Luke
Whatever.DN Luke beats through this.He wins.

Count Kent
Why of course.

The Ellimist
Ah, ancient sith wank.

Oneshots.

Defeats with difficulty.

Oneshots.

Defeats with difficulty.

Oneshots.

Defeats with mild difficulty/ragdolls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.