J2: Juggment Day Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Milkie
J2: Juggment Day Trailer

I cannot wait for these!!

Leo.M
laughing

LanceWindu
Meh, the first one is okay, but it looks like much of the exact same in this new one.

"Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaught *****!"

"*random comment from some other voice guy*"

"That's cause I'm the Juggernaught *****!"

The guy needs a new catch phrase or something to continue being funny.

LiL nAstY GirL
I cant wait. I saw this two nights ago laughing LET ME IN!

DanZeke25
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Meh, the first one is okay, but it looks like much of the exact same in this new one.

"Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaught *****!"

"*random comment from some other voice guy*"

"That's cause I'm the Juggernaught *****!"

The guy needs a new catch phrase or something to continue being funny.

The first one is great. The only reason I like it is because he says "I'm the juggernaut, b*tch!" so hilariously. I crack up everytime.

The spider-man one is better though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcsFceGiJZo&search=Fellowship%20of%20the%20Lube

LanceWindu
Originally posted by DanZeke25
The first one is great. The only reason I like it is because he says "I'm the juggernaut, b*tch!" so hilariously. I crack up everytime.

The spider-man one is better though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcsFceGiJZo&search=Fellowship%20of%20the%20Lube

Yeah that was good.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Yeah that was good.

Some people say the Power Ranger one is great, but I think it is pretty bad. I mean, it made me lol, but the 9 minutes wasn't worth my time.

LanceWindu
Some people say the Power Ranger one is great, but I think it is pretty bad. I mean, it made me lol, but the 9 minutes wasn't worth my time.

I stopped watching that one after minute 2.

BackFire
The original JuggerNaught one is great. Sooo funny! The best shit isn't even the Juggernaught ***** phrase, it's some of the other shit. "Shut the **** up, Charles" when Xavier is sitting there whining at him. ****ing awesome.

The power ranger one was alright, had some funny moments. "Dragonshit!" "Man, I'm from 25th and broadway".

DanZeke25
Originally posted by BackFire
The original JuggerNaught one is great. Sooo funny! The best shit isn't even the Juggernaught ***** phrase, it's some of the other shit. "Shut the **** up, Charles" when Xavier is sitting there whining at him. ****ing awesome.

The power ranger one was alright, had some funny moments. "Dragonshit!" "Man, I'm from 25th and broadway".

Yeah, "STFU CHARLES!" was great too.

Also, one that made me lol in the Power Rangers was "I'm Jose Canseco b*tch.

Captain REX
I'm the Jugguhnaut, biiiiiiitch!

Milkie
Up

InnerRise
I've never heard of any of these or these guys before.

I just looked at it on Youtube and am getting a better understanding of what they are about.

SO this is a trailer for a full length movie that they're going to do?

How long have they been doing this and how many have they made and is this like a one time a year thing at the same time every year or is it random?

is it comprehensible.....

DanZeke25
Originally posted by InnerRise
I've never heard of any of these or these guys before.

I just looked at it on Youtube and am getting a better understanding of what they are about.

SO this is a trailer for a full length movie that they're going to do?

How long have they been doing this and how many have they made and is this like a one time a year thing at the same time every year or is it random?

If by full length you mean 9 minutes, then yes.

InnerRise
If by full length you mean 9 minutes, then yes.

How long does it take the 9 min. movie to come out after the trailer?

And did the movie really get that line from these guys? I thought it was from the comics.

I'm referring to the "I'm the Juggernaut B!tch!" Line.

Milkie
Randy Hayes came up with the line.

X3 took it and put it in the movie.

InnerRise
I'm wondering if that fact that it came from RAndy and was put in the movie got the laugh or is it not that widely known about it being Randy's line and people just laughed without knowing where it came from..

Milkie
http://gifdepot.com/albums/GIFsAthruL/BellyBump.gif

Bloigen
Originally posted by Milkie
http://gifdepot.com/albums/GIFsAthruL/BellyBump.gif

What's that from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.