who can beat superman prime the fastest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
other than phoenix who can beat superman prime the fastest ? and no prep crap

Grimm22
100% Powered Galactus no expression

Dr. Doom with 10 years of prep

Mr. Fantastic with 10 years of prep

Thanos_6383
Lucifer Morningstar
Michael
LT

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
100% Powered Galactus no expression

Dr. Doom with 10 years of prep

Mr. Fantastic with 10 years of prep no prep

FujiFuu
Thanos with IG

the Darkone
Dark Phoenix
Phoenix
Any SkyFathers
Elder Gods
Spectre
Cube Beings
Archangel Michael
Lucifer
Ion
Parallex
Dr. Strange
Nabu

diabloman
Originally posted by the Darkone
Dark Phoenix
Phoenix
Any SkyFathers
Elder Gods
Spectre
Cube Beings
Archangel Michael
Lucifer
Ion
Parallex
Dr. Strange
Nabu no phoenix

ThePittman
Saint Of Killers!

diabloman
Originally posted by ThePittman
Saint Of Killers! good job on the sig

batdude123
The Presence people! no expression

ExtraMision5555
living tribunal

batdude123
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
living tribunal

Nah, nobody would kill SP as fast as the Presence. This is a pretty worthless thread because the Presence is the absolute supreme being in the DC multiverse. He literally created everything that exists. All he'd have to do is blink SP out of existence and be done with it.

diabloman
gladiator prime

batdude123
Originally posted by diabloman
gladiator prime

There is no "Gladiator Prime." no expression

branhole
dr strang. he s hella cool. a doctor, a doctor honey.

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
There is no "Gladiator Prime." no expression laughing i know i just felt like making that up

branhole
thanos w hotu he would kill him hella fast, besides anyone else, he is hella god, beside toaa/presence.hes hella tough

branhole
supes buster batman, hes hella strong.

cheap cabbage
Nobody that's who.

batdude123
Branhole, would you quit saying "hella"?! mad stick out tongue

Whittdawg92
please stop saying hella.

diabloman
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
please stop saying hella. pray to god he doesnt buy that episode on dvd

branhole
this is hella good.

batdude123
mad

UniOmni
Ahhh......Superman Prime.
The character who did absolutely nothing, yet still gets infinite props......

diabloman
galactus prime big grin

branhole
superman buster batman was still the hella best in my book.

JohnnyDo3
a little boy with a krypronite

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Ahhh......Superman Prime.
The character who did absolutely nothing, yet still gets infinite props......

Ahhh, yes Superman Prime. The same Superman that was admitted by Superman 1 Million that he pales in comparison to SP. Superman 1 Million is the same guy who was moving galaxies with his mind and punched through the time dimension in a severly weakened state. He's a version of Superman that has been sundipping for like a thousand years. He defeated "Solaris" which is a sentient prosthetic sun-like being with enough power and energy to heat and light up an entire galaxy. After he defeated Solaris, he used it's remains to build a new version of Krypton.

batdude123
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
a little boy with a krypronite

Superman Prime is immune to kryptonite. wink

branhole
isnt supes prime the hella galactus hearald.

batdude123
Originally posted by branhole
isnt supes prime the hella galactus hearald.

Nah, Superman Prime is above herald level.

branhole
no i mean did the big hella g make him.

batdude123
no i mean did the big hella g make him.

No. They're in two different companies pal. wink AND QUIT F*CKIN SAYING HELLA G*D DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!! mad big grin

branhole
in the crossover, what the hella was that supes called.

branhole
the one galactus powered up. and i have to say hella for a full 12 hours, iill be done saying it at 12:00 my time. which is in about 17 hella mins.

batdude123
in the crossover, what the hella was that supes called.

*slips into a berserker rage* STOP SAYING HELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad censored furious mad2 pissed wallbash

branhole
when g made him his hearald.

branhole
oh no i didnt say hella, hella ,hella ,hella,hella.

branhole
when g made him his hearald.
it should say;
when big g made him his hella hearald, thats hella sweet.

MattDay
superman cosmic is a good nickname, or substitute the super for cosmic... cosmicman with super powers lol

UniOmni
Ahhh, yes Superman Prime. The same Superman that was admitted by Superman 1 Million that he pales in comparison to SP. Superman 1 Million is the same guy who was moving galaxies with his mind and punched through the time dimension in a severly weakened state. He's a version of Superman that has been sundipping for like a thousand years. He defeated "Solaris" which is a sentient prosthetic sun-like being with enough power and energy to heat and light up an entire galaxy. After he defeated Solaris, he used it's remains to build a new version of Krypton.

Superman is more powerful than Zatanna and Flash overall. Doesn't mean they don't have abilities that can net them a majority over him. That logic you posted doesn't really work well.

And for the record, didn't he have a gl ring when he did all the resurrection of krypton stuff?? GL rings operate outside of time. GL John stewart could go back in time and prevent the event that scarred him. PIS is why he doesn't. So the whole feat of what he did, is nice but still possible by any of the big three.
And it still pales in comparison to what Kyle did in Heavens Ladder.

And Solaris.......DP probably would've had him for lunch.
I maintain what i said before. He showed up, did some vague things with a gl ring, and gets infinite props because of it.
I can understand why Vally hates Sentry, if this is how people treat him on comic boards. To be honest, Prime did nothing, that hasn't been surpassed by Odin, the ultimate skyfather.

cheap cabbage
Superman is more powerful than Zatanna and Flash overall. Doesn't mean they don't have abilities that can net them a majority over him. That logic you posted doesn't really work well.

And for the record, didn't he have a gl ring when he did all the resurrection of krypton stuff?? GL rings operate outside of time. GL John stewart could go back in time and prevent the event that scarred him. PIS is why he doesn't. So the whole feat of what he did, is nice but still possible by any of the big three.
And it still pales in comparison to what Kyle did in Heavens Ladder.

And Solaris.......DP probably would've had him for lunch.
I maintain what i said before. He showed up, did some vague things with a gl ring, and gets infinite props because of it.
I can understand why Vally hates Sentry, if this is how people treat him on comic boards. To be honest, Prime did nothing, that hasn't been surpassed by Odin, the ultimate skyfather.

DP would have had Solaris for lunch, but that doesn't mean anything. Prime casually crushed him with a GL ring. He didn't even use whatever god-like powers he has, just his enormous will. Solaris is a pushover compared to guys like prime. DP should not be on that list of people that can take down Prime. Divine figures and flash prime aside, there shouldn't be anyone that can contend with him. DC made him to be the very top of the superhero food chain.

UniOmni
DC may have intended that to be so, but without any hardcore feats, he doesn't deserve it. No way, no how.
Thats what gets me about the character.
People say that Superman Prime is top of the foodchain. But he never did anything to show he's even skyfather level!! Why should we rank him so high?? And even if he is top of the superhero food chain, that means nothing. If you have read comics long, you'd realize that Superheros really aren't that powerful, in the scheme of things. At least in Marvel. DC touts some of theirs as beings who change reality in passing, whose will is universal......Blah blah.
They may have their "feats", but they stack at the bottom of the rung, in creations crown. Tell me how a guy sitting in a sun for a few thousand years, makes him so powerful, that you have to put universal forces up against him?? And it wasn't shown that his power even warrants it!

He's done nothing to show he's beyond Odin, or Shazam for that matter!!
Shazam empowers people. A whole freakin family!! And he fought decently against Spectre, the wrath of God!!
Doesn't make him explicitly top of the food chain.

He went to get a gl ring to defeat Solaris.....So that implies that the power he had gained sitting in a sun wasn't sufficient for the task at hand. Godly types my foot.
And dp is an aspect of the force that sparked Marvels creation. You
don't get more divine than that.

I repeat what i said. I understand why Vally dislikes Sentry. When no hardcore feats show what is implied, then the character has nothing to stand on.

Jyppe
Wolverine *Rolls eyes*

cheap cabbage
DC may have intended that to be so, but without any hardcore feats, he doesn't deserve it. No way, no how.
Thats what gets me about the character.
People say that Superman Prime is top of the foodchain. But he never did anything to show he's even skyfather level!! Why should we rank him so high?? And even if he is top of the superhero food chain, that means nothing. If you have read comics long, you'd realize that Superheros really aren't that powerful, in the scheme of things. At least in Marvel. DC touts some of theirs as beings who change reality in passing, whose will is universal......Blah blah.
They may have their "feats", but they stack at the bottom of the rung, in creations crown. Tell me how a guy sitting in a sun for a few thousand years, makes him so powerful, that you have to put universal forces up against him?? And it wasn't shown that his power even warrants it!

He's done nothing to show he's beyond Odin, or Shazam for that matter!!
Shazam empowers people. A whole freakin family!! And he fought decently against Spectre, the wrath of God!!
Doesn't make him explicitly top of the food chain.

He went to get a gl ring to defeat Solaris.....So that implies that the power he had gained sitting in a sun wasn't sufficient for the task at hand. Godly types my foot.
And dp is an aspect of the force that sparked Marvels creation. You
don't get more divine than that.

I repeat what i said. I understand why Vally dislikes Sentry. When no hardcore feats show what is implied, then the character has nothing to stand on.

Shazam powers a whole family...great. Prime been powering his family for centuries. Superman 1 million would whoop the ever living shit out of the entire shazam family. He's not vulnerable to magic and he moves galaxies and punches through time. We know that Prime is much more powerful than him. As for shazam duking it out with spectre. That was spectre w/o a host. He's much less powerful when rouge. Spectre with righteous vengence could take down anyone (direct connection to the presence).

His crushing of solaris doesn't imply the he needed at GL ring. He only used it as spite since it was part of solaris's plot to send the the last k-nite shard to him. Solaris just got betrayed and the last GL ring was sent instead.

I will give you the point that the sun shouldn't give you more power than universal figures, but should matters little to DC writers so we must take what they give us. Prime is damn powerful. End of story.

UniOmni
And i maintain that the logic you present is faulty. He maybe more physically powerful than him, but Superman is physically more powerful than alot of people who could take a majority from him. Zatanna, flash, Dr. Fate come to mind. Thats what you aren't seeing it seems. Prime did nothing to show that he warrants the attention of a celestial, much less Galactus.

Show me where he expressed power that was of such that only high cosmics need apply. You can't. Because its never shown. Implied power is a never a worthy position to debate from. Because its empty at the root.
And without feats, he has nothing to stand on. I don't understand why thats so hard to understand. As of now, the only feats he has to stand on, are those of regular and sundipped superman.
And neither of those have done anything to warrant the attention of Galactus, or even Odin for that matter.

MattDay
I don't have a clue what your arguing about? If you have read any of superman prime not 1 millions story's, he ****ed so much stuff up, pre crisis supes couldn't even think of anything to beat this guy... thats how powerful this incarnation is... still i feel you'll reiterate yourself over and over again until we get bored of you...(already have)

Big Sexy
And i maintain that the logic you present is faulty. He maybe more physically powerful than him, but Superman is physically more powerful than alot of people who could take a majority from him. Zatanna, flash, Dr. Fate come to mind. Thats what you aren't seeing it seems. Prime did nothing to show that he warrants the attention of a celestial, much less Galactus.

Show me where he expressed power that was of such that only high cosmics need apply. You can't. Because its never shown. Implied power is a never a worthy position to debate from. Because its empty at the root.
And without feats, he has nothing to stand on. I don't understand why thats so hard to understand. As of now, the only feats he has to stand on, are those of regular and sundipped superman.
And neither of those have done anything to warrant the attention of Galactus, or even Odin for that matter. Good point

UniOmni
People can say they are bored of my points, but they won't try to refute them. Why is that i wonder??
In the end, it all seems to come down to, he's Superman. And while that may justify his knocking universal gods down a few pegs in the scale to others, it means squat to me.

MattDay
read this it should clear a little up for the doubters

http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/1185/system.html

sexyking
I dont believe this thread is allowed to stay open by mods its a cheap shot at superman from an obvious marvel fanboy its not even worth a discussion.

UniOmni
That tells me nothing about how Superman Prime stacks up in the cosmic hierarchy. And until he has on panel feats worth a penny, Galactus and Celestials and Skyfathers stand on the power of a dollar.

MattDay
no no click on his name which is highlighted fool! you've just proved to me your eagerness to slate him, im not taking anything u say seriously now, NOW CLICK HIS NAME AND READ BIATCH!

MattDay
sexyking you hit the nail square on the fan boy head

Big Sexy
Originally posted by MattDay
sexyking you hit the nail square on the fan boy head I wouldn't say that. The thread starter may have just heard the name around and wasn't sure where to stack them in a fight.

Grimm22
Superman Prime is immune to kryptonite. wink

Didnt he eat a piece of kryptonite one time confused

UniOmni
Firstly, i never called names. So grow up a bit. And i'm not a fanboy for any character, except maybe Erik. So thats bunk too.
My only problem is people saying Prime is next after God etc. When nothing he has done proves this. If you can't see that, then you're worse off than i ever thought.

Darth Martin
Spawn.

MattDay
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I wouldn't say that. The thread starter may have just heard the name around and wasn't sure where to stack them in a fight.

fair enough, but i think this is a bashing towards supes, it isn't needed, no characters deserves to be bashed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.