If you could write or draw one comic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grimm22
If you could write or draw one comic that is out or is planned to be released what would it be?

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
If you could write or draw one comic that is out or is planned to be released what would it be? gladiator

Wolverine2006
My own creation, I've made up alot of superheroes over the years and I've gone down into pretty much every detail of their origins. I would love to make my own comic series.

Psyquis52
Sentry, Punisher, or Darkhawk

As long as I have John Romita Jr as my artist I don't really care what it is.

Lucid Lui
Tough choice. I'd love to write Aquaman, but i think i'd rather write a team book as i'd have more characters to play with.

Sea King
yes i would also like to do aquaman comics

inamilist
For writing it would be man-thing. I really dig how cerebral and strange all his stories are, with alternate dimensions and other weird fantasy/sci-fi elements.

For art it would have to be Dr. Strange, for many of the reasons above, but also because I think a lot of the magic looks really phychadellic, and that is something I could really enjoy working on

Psyquis52
For Drawing?

I'm going to go with Teen Girl Squad.
http://www.homestarrunner.com/tgsmenu.html

Watch a few if you like. You'll get the idea. It doesn't really take any talent, and that's exactly what I would be like.

grey fox
For writing...hmmmm.

Constantine . My writing is ok not the absolute greatest but i usually have a few novel ideas. I'm currently researching into 'The devil' . So i could have constantine have to deal with the fractured personalities roaming earth or something along those lines.

Originally posted by Psyquis52
Sentry, Punisher, or Darkhawk

As long as I have John Romita Jr as my artist I don't really care what it is.

Ps I dont mean to sound insulting but i doubt you could write for sentry , simply because he is incredibly hard to write about without .....

It becoming a 'Superman' story
You have a very deep psychological knowledge.

Swanky-Tuna
I'd want to write AND draw a fight scene between two very popular characters but I would have take in everyone's input on it so I can read what the fanboys will write for their respective characters. Then I take my sarcastic scribble form of comics and do the entire comic making fun of the battle with purposely terrible artwork.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by grey fox

Ps I dont mean to sound insulting but i doubt you could write for sentry , simply because he is incredibly hard to write about without .....

It becoming a 'Superman' story
You have a very deep psychological knowledge.

wink No insult taken
However, I would say that the image of myself that I emit is usually very far from what I truly am.

DarkCrawler
A Namor series. I have many good ideas for it. yes

Sam Z
I would make comic where Spider-man beats firelord again...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Sam Z
I would make comic where Spider-man beats firelord again...
That would be hilarious.

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Sam Z
I would make comic where Spider-man beats firelord again... why not just have him beat every fire oriented charactor at once eek! laughing

Sam Z
Or comic where wolverine stops juggernaut... happy

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Grimm22
If you could write or draw one comic that is out or is planned to be released what would it be? The next issue from the What If... series.

Lucid Lui
Marvel Team-Up would be a cool book to write.

DigiMark007
Squirrel Girl. Honestly, not even Marvel takes her seriously, so if I proposed an idea that she fights (and beats) Galactus to Quesada, he'd probably approve it.

littleredhat
I'd love to do a story in Fantastic Four where Reed Richards is finally confronted by the fact that for decades it was shown that he would rather play with unstable molecules than his hot blond wife.

But then I'm obsessed with superhero relationships. stick out tongue

A.J
Originally posted by littleredhat
I'd love to do a story in Fantastic Four where Reed Richards is finally confronted by the fact that for decades it was shown that he would rather play with unstable molecules than his hot blond wife.

But then I'm obsessed with superhero relationships. stick out tongue laughing thumb up she is hot

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Squirrel Girl. Honestly, not even Marvel takes her seriously, so if I proposed an idea that she fights (and beats) Galactus to Quesada, he'd probably approve it. Was that you making funny? Cause if you weren't I agree and think that (I know bring back presumed dead characters gets old....) they should bring back Speed ball and give him major cred.

marvelprince
I'd love to start off writing a new Hawkman series. I have a few ideas to make him more magic oriented. And an Ant-Man series with Scott Lang, I have alot of ideas to make him actually seem credible

roughrider
I don't know what kind of artist I'd be - impressionistic, like Bill Sienkiewicz or Alex Maleev; or more traditional, like Andy Kubert or Jim Lee.

But I would like to try writing Thor, Daredevil, Captain America and Moon Knight for Marvel.
For DC, Captain Marvel. He needs to get the right treatment finally. And perhaps Superman, if they would let me make radical changes.

grey fox
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Was that you making funny? Cause if you weren't I agree and think that (I know bring back presumed dead characters gets old....) they should bring back Speed ball and give him major cred.

WTF !!!

Oh yes , bring back a character when him and his dipshit brigade inadvertently caused 20 kids to be vaporised....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.