Omega Red vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
hehehe. the battle between my two favorite villains. evil face

bloodlust is on.

who wins??

Wolverine2006
I say Venom....yup definitely Venom

Whittdawg92
This is a good matchup. I'd say venom wins.

Blade Cutter
Good fight but I thank Venoms speed strength and strong webbing will be the key to his win.

Whittdawg92
his symbiote webbing could probably be whipped with omega's coils. Omega drains life, venom drains brains. Omega has super strength, millitary training, and healing factor , venom has his raw rage and spidey's powers. hard to say.

braz
i still dont know what my decision is on this one. Venom 5/10

Whittdawg92
I have a feeling that venom would get pissed, and start feeding off of omega, and omega coils him, and they drain eachother to death.

braz
yea, u forgot about Omega's death spores though.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
I have a feeling that venom would get pissed, and start feeding off of omega, and omega coils him, and they drain eachother to death.

I dont get what you mean by "feeding off Omega".

Edit: And by the way, i think Red wins.

Whittdawg92
venom has to either eat brain tissue or choclate to survive, which is called "feeding"

braz
venom has to either eat brain tissue or choclate to survive, which is called "feeding"

yea, but what he means is, how are venoms teeth gunna be able to penetrate Red's skull via he has a healing factor and carbonadium skull.

Whittdawg92
oh, well he's not getting through that.

jrodslam
Originally posted by braz
yea, but what he means is, how are venoms teeth gunna be able to penetrate Red's skull via he has a healing factor and carbonadium skull.

Thats exactly what i meant. Thanks.big grin

MAybe people think its just the coils that has the Carbonadium, but its the whole body and some armor as well.

braz
Originally posted by jrodslam
Thats exactly what i meant. Thanks.big grin

MAybe people think its just the coils that has the Carbonadium, but its the whole body and some armor as well.

yup. wink with that said, i think Omega Red would have a good chance and most likely win this fight. yall still havent managed how Venom will deal with the death spores.

Whittdawg92
venom has synthetic webs that he can use for far-distance whipping.

ThePittman

Whittdawg92
the symbiote would rip itself off and run away if it's life's in danger.

braz
the symbiote would rip itself off and run away if it's life's in danger.

and leave Eddie Brock literally ripped in half by Omega Red's coils. stick out tongue

diabloman
venom

ExtraMision5555
KURYAEEEEEEEEEEE

braz
hmm we've got possibly the only two members with Venom in their sig in a Venom vs forum saying he would pwn. what are the odds. roll eyes (sarcastic)

braz
it would still be a good fight no doubt though smile

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by diabloman
venom of course you're gonna choose venom.

JohnnyDo3
Venom will eat omega red for breakfast

Psyquis52
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Venom will eat omega red for breakfast

Definately not. Omega Red could definately take Venom but it will be a long fight.

inamilist

you are confusing venom and ultimate venom

the 616 version doesn't need to

As for the fight, I think it comes down to weather or not Venom fights to his full capacity.

He has show the ability to do ridiculous things with his symbiote, create powerful weapons and whatnot, though he usually just goes in and starts swinging like a maniac.

There is also the spores, which, imho wont affect venom too badly. There are scans in the respect venom thread that show him expelling toxins almost instantly from his body, im not sure how comparable it is, but i dont think venom has ever been succesfully poisoned like that.

way i sees it:

spores 7/10 for red
venom fights normally: 6/10 for venom (strength, speed adv)
Venom fights to potential: 8/10 venom

even with spores working i dont think red could take venom if he fought as well as he "could"

braz
yea. i was kinda iffy about that too. whether the symbiote could just expel the pherenomes which would really turn the momentum around in this fight.

ThePittman

braz
word.

nimbus006
Who wins.

nimbus006
Can someone please chime in on this.

I kind of need some input for a project Im working on...Thanx

llagrok
I'd go with Omega Red eventually. Venom would have a hard time putting him down in my opinion.

Endrict Nuul
I don't see the death factor working on Venom that easily, if at all.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by llagrok
I'd go with Omega Red eventually.

Nah.

Venom iz tooo cool!!!11!

Endrict Nuul
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=452367&highlight=venom+vs+omega+red+forumid%3A77

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=452367&highlight=venom+vs+omega+red+forumid%3A77

That's Eddie Brock.

The original poster made no such specifications in this thread.

psycho gundam
death spores for the win

Priest
Originally posted by psycho gundam
death spores for the win
I'm pretty sure that wont work because of the suit.
Red does win this though.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
That's Eddie Brock.

The original poster made no such specifications in this thread.

Touche.

guy222
Red

Placidity
Is it a win by knock-out or what?

CaptainStoic
Venom wins this, everyone seems to forget that Venom has the reach and speed advantage. He could web Red up from a safe distance and shove the symbiote up his brain causing Red to stroke out.

In his earlier days Venom used to engulf his victims heads and filet their brains. Then again that was Eddie Brock. Gargan is too dumb to win.

Battlehammer
...........umm venom does not have a reach advantage................and would be KO by the pheremones..........and also he does not have a speed advantage............

redhotrash
I would give Venom the speed advantage, the guy keeps up with Spidey. Also its arguable if the death phermones will affect Venom. However Omega Red trumps him by a large margin in skill. This guy made clowns out of the X-Men and had Wolverine running from him. Hes too strong and relentless for current Venom to handle.

carnage52
death spores and awesomeness ftw.

Placidity
I don't think death spores will have their full effect if at all.

Anyway, I don't think Venom can get close to Red without getting screwed over by his tentacles.

But then again, if he uses his webbing to their full effect, he could take the win. It all depends if his tentacles are strong enough to break Red free of it. Personally I don't think so, at least not very quickly anyway.

Symbiotic
I don't see the death factor working on Venom that easily, if at all.

thumb up

Endrict Nuul
First of all what Venom is this?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by redhotrash
I would give Venom the speed advantage, the guy keeps up with Spidey. Also its arguable if the death phermones will affect Venom. However Omega Red trumps him by a large margin in skill. This guy made clowns out of the X-Men and had Wolverine running from him. Hes too strong and relentless for current Venom to handle.

Spiderman clowned them too BTW. Secret Wars anyone?

nimbus006
First of all what Venom is this?

Current.

redhotrash
Omega Red's tendrils have thrown tanks before, he can break webbing fairly easily.

Battlehammer
I doubt venom faster..................omega red has effortless deflect bullets away...........and easily keeps up with people on par in speed with spiderman

Metalmanx
Venom FTW.

BattleMage
I would love to see this matchup. Because everyone is always talking about the major heavy hitters, So i thought I'd go this rout. So if they were to go at it tell all how it should go down and who would be the victor!

personally i strongly think it would be a stalemate.

Survivor19
Life-drain for the win, duh. Omega Red all the way, IMO.

BruceSkywalker
Arkady stomps

KingD19
Any Venom goes down...hard.

Juk3n
Brock loses but red knows he's been in a fight.

KingD19
I doubt it, recently he took full hits from Colossus, and Wolverines claws with no trouble, he even whooped Wild Child's ass, the same Wild Child that was manhandling Wolverine. His durability is so high that their's practically nothing Venom can do, and the Death Spores make this fight go even faster.

Placidity
Venom has also shrugged off Wolverine's slashes and stabs to the head. He was mocking him in one of their fights too after he got slashed in the face.

The Nuul
Red stomps.

KingD19
I never brought Venom's durability into question, I'm giving Omega the win based on a combination of his Death Spores, his Life Drain, his Coils, and his strength/durability. It's his entire power set that makes him such a favorite for the win.

And while Venom has shrugged of Logan's claws, hasn't he also been dropped by much less?? There's nothing that has ever really stopped Arkady, even in that god awful issue where he fought Colossus and Wolverine, and he got ko'd, he was dropped from 3 miles up. However, that doesn't even constitute as a low showing, it's a bullsh*t showing, since he's been blasted by Chamber point blank, and he flew for a couple miles, then he got up almost as soon as he hit the ground.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Placidity
Venom has also shrugged off Wolverine's slashes and stabs to the head. He was mocking him in one of their fights too after he got slashed in the face.
That was not normal venom. If it was he would have been put down.

Wolverine fought eddie twice to a stalemate. The venom you are speaking of was a second venom who was much different.

snoopdogg
Red wins via murder son.

KingD19
I wonder, would Red drain the life force from the symbiote first, then from Eddie/Gargan?

snoopdogg
Who knows. Maybe it won't work.

Battlehammer
It would it has never fail on anything including undead. Hell the pheramones them self might even kill or KO eddie.

BattleMage
Wow i didn't think Omega Red would be levels above venom. Thank for the info

SamZED
Since someone brought this up Wolverine's claws cant harm Venom. The symbiote Logan fought was a clone of the real one, they were simillar although the real Venom later beat him. And its not the only time stabbing was proven to be useless against Brock.
Also, it is a big question if the Death Spores would work at all, in planet of the symbiotes it was said that the symbiotes cant truely die unless they commit suicide.

Kinasin
Battle takes place in the Sahara Desert both are bloodlusted who wins

Johnny Sorrow
Omega Red.

Stoic
Would the death spores work against the symbiote? I once saw Venom (Brock) send tendrils into a guys brain, and wrap the symbiote around his head and crush it. I wonder how Red would deal with these sorts of attacks. Gargan on the other hand has proven very impotent.

Kinasin
Also eddy brock is Olympic human levels and he has the symbiote and also I seen him go toe to toe with juggernaut and hold his own....

Stoic
Originally posted by Kinasin
Also eddy brock is Olympic human levels and he has the symbiote and also I seen him go toe to toe with juggernaut and hold his own....

Which is pretty crazy because Gargan should be far above the Brock symbiote being that he was the Scorpion before getting the symbiote. Oh well Marvel and it's inconsistencies.

King Castle
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=407005&pagenumber=2

here you go.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Stoic
Would the death spores work against the symbiote? I once saw Venom (Brock) send tendrils into a guys brain, and wrap the symbiote around his head and crush it. I wonder how Red would deal with these sorts of attacks. Gargan on the other hand has proven very impotent.

There's no reason to think they won't.

He'd use his considerable healing factor and life-draining whips.

Kinasin
Well let's just do an update battle for the hell of it lol Also I did use the search didn't find it sorry :}

Kinasin
I think venom takes this.

KingD19
I think venom takes this.

You'd be wrong.

And Brock Venom didn't fight Juggernaut, he hit him a few times(did no damage), then got his ass whooped for a few minutes. Cain actually stopped fighting because Venom was insane in that fight, and kept laughing while his face was getting pounded into the cement, it creeped him out, so he left. Oh, and the only reason he could stand up to that assault was because of a temporary power-up by some alien goopy monster thing.

Gargan Venom is stronger than Brock Venom, but neither are strong enough to take on Omega Red.

With his tendrils, Death Spores, his Energy Drain, strength, durability, he's too much.

Guy took a full force blast from Chamber point blank, knocked him 3 miles away, and was just fine.

He took a beating from Colossus, who then dropped a tank on him, and was just fine. And later, he took another beating from Colossus, and was just fine. Although evidence of the second fight seems to show that he was draining him the whole time.

Simply put...Venom loses, hard.

Kinasin
I don't think the death spores would even effect venom considering the symbiote has been show to neutralize any toxin and also venom could incapacitate omega with webbing hang him upside down then proceed to tear his skull open with his tendrils and feast.

KingD19
I don't think the death spores would even effect venom considering the symbiote has been show to neutralize any toxin and also venom could incapacitate omega with webbing hang him upside down then proceed to tear his skull open with his tendrils and feast.

Well, they are extremely potent and lethal....Colossus, invulnerable to nearly everything, even disease in his metal form, was getting drained during the fight with Red. Venom probably can't withstand it; even if he can though, doesn't really matter.

Webbing won't work, Red is more than strong enough to break it, and his tendrils still work even if he can't move. So hanging him upside down does jack sh*t.

I could say Arkady does the same thing to Venom, hangs him up by his arms and then beats him to death.

Kinasin
Also I'm not sure venom was powered up the by chemical sludge he fell into or whatever if anything it weakened him and caused him to not think straight and made him fight not even close to his full potential....As far as durability goes he was taking punches repeatedly to the dome right from juggernaut and laughing I think that says a ton. His tendrils I think are stronger than red's carbonadium which isn't even close to being on par with adamantium. I think Venom takes this quite easily.

Kinasin
Also the deathspores don't even come into the picture because were not sure if venom can absorb them or not even though the facts point to that he can so for this encounter those aren't even applicable.

Kinasin
Plus venom can use invisibility to his advantage and has been shown using his symbiote as a weapon I really think he can take omega.

Uriel005
Omega red energy absorption and death spores are two different things. The death spores wont work but there isn't any reason to say the life drain wouldn't work.

Johnny Sorrow
Also I'm not sure venom was powered up the by chemical sludge he fell into or whatever if anything it weakened him and caused him to not think straight and made him fight not even close to his full potential....As far as durability goes he was taking punches repeatedly to the dome right from juggernaut and laughing I think that says a ton. His tendrils I think are stronger than red's carbonadium which isn't even close to being on par with adamantium. I think Venom takes this quite easily.

adamantium > carbonadium >>> symbiote tendrils

KingD19
Also I'm not sure venom was powered up the by chemical sludge he fell into or whatever it was if anything it weakened him and caused him to not think straight and made him fight not even close to his full potential....As far as durability goes he was taking punches repeatedly to the dome right from juggernaut and laughing I think that says a ton. His tendrils I think are stronger than red's carbonadium which isn't even close to being on par with adamantium. I think Venom takes this quite easily.

First off....you could've just made that one post, that's beside the point though.

Red's death spores are some of the most powerful we've ever seen, there's a high chance they will work on Venom. And he still has energy drain.

Being invisible doesn't matter if you can't hurt the person you're fighting. If a 80 pound girl can turn invisible, and she's fighting Brock Lesnar....it doesn't matter because she can't hurt him.

And yes, he was powered up and driven insane by the sludge. It powered his durability greatly, and he went temporarily insane...more than usual, as a result. That's the whole reason they showed him falling into the goo, because if they didn't, he would've had no reason to fight Juggernaut, other than to die.

LOL, seriously? You think organic symbiotic webbing is more powerful than Carbonadium? Sure it's not Vibranium or Adamantium, but it's still one of the most durable metals on earth, and invulnerable to just about anything except Adamantium.

I can tell you like Venom, but this is like putting Killer Croc up against Lizard....Venoms outmatched.

Kinasin
Originally posted by KingD19
First off....you could've just made that one post, that's beside the point though.

Red's death spores are some of the most powerful we've ever seen, there's a high chance they will work on Venom. And he still has energy drain.

Being invisible doesn't matter if you can't hurt the person you're fighting. If a 80 pound girl can turn invisible, and she's fighting Brock Lesnar....it doesn't matter because she can't hurt him.

And yes, he was powered up and driven insane by the sludge. It powered his durability greatly, and he went temporarily insane...more than usual, as a result. That's the whole reason they showed him falling into the goo, because if they didn't, he would've had no reason to fight Juggernaut, other than to die.

LOL, seriously? You think organic symbiotic webbing is more powerful than Carbonadium? Sure it's not Vibranium or Adamantium, but it's still one of the most durable metals on earth, and invulnerable to just about anything except Adamantium.

I can tell you like Venom, but this is like putting Killer Croc up against Lizard....Venoms outmatched.
Look no need to lose your cool. I think you believe venom doesn't have super human strength, agility, and reflexes, that are on par with Omegas which is just not true. Venom has beaten up spidy, carnage, and ton's of other people with superhuman strength and I'm pretty sure he is probably stronger in all areas than omega is.

Uriel005
Look no need to lose your cool. I think you believe venom doesn't have super human strength, agility, and reflexes, that are on par with Omegas which is just not true. Venom has beaten up spidy, carnage, and ton's of other people with superhuman strength and I'm pretty sure he is probably stronger in all areas than omega is.

Venom is stronger yes but not faster or more skilled. His durability is also not as good because Omega red has taken several beatings from the likes of colossus and walked away with a smile. Also the carbonadium tentacles constantly drain away Venoms life energy and as said before the deathspores are very potent and it is unknown how well Venom would deal with them even with his toxic immunities. But even so the life drain is the biggest threat along with the fact that omega red is a fully fledged hand mutant with insane durability at least class 10 strength and the ability to go toe to toe with teams of xmen. He doesn't necessarily win but he definitely does better than what I think Venom Gargan would do.

Kinasin
I just wonder if the venom symbiote would be vulnerable to the life drain.

KingD19

I'm not losin my cool, just stating facts..

I've read comics for years, and you still haven't specified if this is Brock Venom or Gargan Venom.

Omega has some pretty decent strength feats that put him out of Venom's range, and his durability is so much that Venom can't really hurt him.

Kinasin
I'm not losin my cool, just stating facts..

I've read comics for years, and you still haven't specified if this is Brock Venom or Gargan Venom.

Omega has some pretty decent strength feats that put him out of Venom's range, and his durability is so much that Venom can't really hurt him.

Well generally I would assume Brock venom if someone just says venom considering that will always be the true venom IMO unless specified otherwise.

Uriel005
Strength wise Omega is only about a class 10 but he goes against much heavier bricks and the life drain wears them down to manageable levels. His durability is what lets him last to that point.

thanos-prime
Red takes this

Kinasin
Also it says venom is a strength class 60 so he easily overpowers red with ease

thanos-prime
Also it says venom is a strength class 60 so he easily overpowers red with ease Colossus is a class 100 he couldn't over power red.

Uriel005
Physical strength is not the be all end all... Omega Red has higher durability, higher skill, about the same speed, energy drain as well as carbonadium tentacles of pwn. stop venom wanking

Kinasin
Didn't read colossus vs red but from what I heard omega drained him/spored him so it wasn't like he was fighting anything near a class 100 colossus and I've yet to see proof that omega could even drain brock's symbiote. Since when is arguing your side "wanking".

Uriel005
As far as I'm aware there hasn't been an enemy yet that Omega Red cannot drain.

thanos-prime
Didn't read colossus vs red but from what I heard omega drained him so it wasn't like he was fighting anything near a class 100 colossus and I've yet to see proof that omega could even drain brock's symbiote HE was shown draining him in the second fight not the first and i have yet to see proof he can't there is a pretty extensive list of people who have succumbed or been effected

KingD19
True, the 2nd time they fought Red, it was Colossus, Wolverine, and Nightcrawler. Whoever the writer was knew nothing of Colossus, as he had skin under his armor and his blood was red when Omega dug into his arm. And Red got ko'd by a 3 mile drop.

But he's fought Colossus in the past, who smashed him, tossed a tank on him, then Omega came back and demolished Colossus with his tendrils.

Oh, and Anti-Venom is Class 60, Gargan Venom is probably around that ballpark, but definitely not Brock Venom.

Kinasin
Oh well I'll bow out considering the consensus seems to give to Omega.

KingD19
It's consensus because it's true, on panel or on forum, Red would stomp Venom. And the battle would either end with Venom dead, dying, or running away.

Kinasin
It's consensus because it's true, on panel or on forum, Red would stomp Venom. And the battle would either end with Venom dead, dying, or running away.
ok tough guy I already said I concede chill out.

KingD19
Once again, you're taking this to heart, and I'm not attacking you or acting tough. I'm simply telling you how it would be.

Everyone here knows if Arkady and Brock, or Gargan squared off, the fight would only end in one of three ways. Venom would be dead, he'd be hurt and Arkady would let him go, or he'd run.

It's a simple truth.

Kinasin
Once again, you're taking this to heart, and I'm not attacking you or acting tough. I'm simply telling you how it would be.

Everyone here knows if Arkady and Brock, or Gargan squared off, the fight would only end in one of three ways. Venom would be dead, he'd be hurt and Arkady would let him go, or he'd run.

It's a simple truth.

You done?

KingD19
Lol, I honestly don't see why you think I'm attacking you, but yeah, I'm done.

Kinasin
Lol, I honestly don't see why you think I'm attacking you, but yeah, I'm done.
ok. smile

SamZED
Venom actually fought Juggernaut 3 times.
First time Juggernaut was pumeling him non-stop for like 10 minutes and Venom was laughing his a$$ off the whole time, but eventually got knocked into some toxins.
Second time he BFRed Juggernaut ftw.
And third time used his speed to pretty much toss Juggs all over the place. Juggs unable to lay a finger on him ran away saying the money he's getting for the job arent worth it.
At his best Venom is as fast as Spider-man, and has better reflexes than Parker (catching 3 bullets that were fired at him a point blank range). And is capable of mindcontroling people even with great TP resistance.

That said, I have no idea if life draining and death spores will work on him, but symbiotes themselvs were said to be pretty much immortal in "planet of the symbiotes". And there was a book where some supervillain had an ability to kill anyone and anything with a touch. He tried it on Venom, the symbiote was hurt but didnt die.

KingD19
You and I both know those fights were PIS.

I'm not saying they didn't happen, but the fights where Juggernaut didn't stomp a hole into Venom were PIS.

SamZED
Juggs running away was definitely PIS, but Venom taking the punishment... his durability was always >>>>> his strength. The guy was almost impossible to put down without sonics.

King Castle
venom, only took a few hits.;; the sym was done a couple more and the suit would have bn done.. it had already started melding/softening.. venom lucked out when he landed in the puddle it healed them both.

venom can take at least 5 to 6 direct class 100 blows but the suit will give out if you go one or two hits above.

Prep-Man
Will the death spores even work?

SamZED
TBH dont remember it melding, he was pretty much laughing until the very moment Juggs tossed him into the toxins, and they made him insane for one issue. More insane that is.

King Castle
i have the issues trust me brock was feeling it and was thinking to himself about his suit weakening and becoming runny while getting his @$$ kicked.

SamZED
He was definitely feeling it but Brock and the symbiote looked just fine to me, was cracking jokes to the very end. He wasn't thinking, it were the toxins talking to his symbiote.

King Castle
no.. venom sank into a pool of sewage after jugg landed the 1st few hits in their 1st fight,,, jugg was going to kill venom but he let it go since venom didnt rise to the surface..

venom thought he was goin to die till the "cancer" started talking to him to let it into its body.. that they could help him make him stronger heal him... after that up grade venom fought jugg again but jugg left thinking venom was a freak masochist.. venom then went back to the sewer thanked the virus and left it there..

venom is nowhere the league you are tryin to put him at.

SamZED
Originally posted by King Castle
no.. venom sank into a pool of sewage after jugg landed the 1st few hits in their 1st fight,,, jugg was going to kill venom but he let it go since venom didnt rise to the surface..

venom thought he was goin to die till the "cancer" started talking to him to let it into its body.. that they could help him make him stronger heal him... after that up grade venom fought jugg again but jugg left thinking venom was a freak masochist.. venom then went back to the sewer thanked the virus and left it there..

venom is nowhere the league you are tryin to put him at. Actually it werent few, more like 10 hits and Venom was fighting back and cracking jokes the whole time until the very last page when Juggs tossed him there. Check the fight again. Im not making anything up. Also I wouldnt call it an upgrade since the virus didnt make him any stronger, only drove him insane. He got rid of its effect before the third final fight anyway.

King Castle
thx to galan and his images.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=515718&pagenumber=2

Originally posted by Galan007
Juggernaut vs. Super-Venom - Round I:

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_juggyvenom1.jpg http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_juggyvenom2.jpg http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_juggyvenom3.jpg http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_juggyvenom4.jpg http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_juggyvenom5.jpg http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_juggyvenom6.jpg http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_juggyvenom7.jpg http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_juggyvenom8.jpg

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by SamZED
Venom actually fought Juggernaut 3 times.
First time Juggernaut was pumeling him non-stop for like 10 minutes and Venom was laughing his a$$ off the whole time, but eventually got knocked into some toxins.
Second time he BFRed Juggernaut ftw.
And third time used his speed to pretty much toss Juggs all over the place. Juggs unable to lay a finger on him ran away saying the money he's getting for the job arent worth it.
At his best Venom is as fast as Spider-man, and has better reflexes than Parker (catching 3 bullets that were fired at him a point blank range). And is capable of mindcontroling people even with great TP resistance.

That said, I have no idea if life draining and death spores will work on him, but symbiotes themselvs were said to be pretty much immortal in "planet of the symbiotes". And there was a book where some supervillain had an ability to kill anyone and anything with a touch. He tried it on Venom, the symbiote was hurt but didnt die. I'm actually more inclined to believe that Venom "could be faster" and that Spider-Man has better reflexes. Could be me though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.