What horror sequel would you like to see made?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
PLEASE VOTE!!!! What horror sequel would you like to see made? Which horror franchise desperately needs to hurry up and crank out that next sequel??? Which would you be the most excited about seeing?? The choices are.....

1. Nightmare on Elm Street : part 9

2. Friday the 13th : part 12

3. Halloween : part 9

4. Phantasm : part 5

5. Hellraiser : part 9

6. Child's Play : part 6

7. Wishmaster : part 5

8. Evil Dead : part 4

9. George Romero's "Of the Dead" series : part 5

10. Poltergeist : part 5

If there's a choice that's not listed above (such as "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" series , "Leprechaun" series, or the "Children of the Corn" series for example), please feel free to write in your vote and tell us why that's your favorite....

For me, it would be a tie...between the "Phantasm" series and the "Evil Dead" series....but that's just my choices....

thorncrawler
blatently we need more fridays, except bond they have the most sequeals!!!

RogerRamjet
i'd say Evil Dead, if they'd ever get the Raimi Bros. and Campbell back together again to do another one..maybe they'd do it...just for fun..who knows?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by thorncrawler
blatently we need more fridays, except bond they have the most sequeals!!!

Actually, the "Godzilla" franchise has the most sequels....there's a total of 28 Toho Godzilla films....29 if you count that worthless, piece of $h!t American Godzilla that came out in 98'......which I don't count.

systemshock2
Don't flame me lol, but a guilty pleasure of mine was "The People under of the Stairs". I really liked that movie. It's so...it's its own movie is how I can best describe it. But I will give credit where credit is due, and say that everyone in the movie was giving it their best shot. Like an Ed Wood movie, Wes Craven must've been given a tiny budget but he used every dollar of it to make it look the best, and the actors, even though I've never seen them in anything else (except for Ving Rhames) did a great job. I'd very much like to see a sequel with this that takes place right after the movie ends. Of course it's impossible now because the kid and the girl are all grown up, but oh well.

boogeyman1031
Hall9ween, they need to piece together the whole series after h20 ****ed everything up. Plus Halloweens are the best!

Wolfie
I vote for Child's Play 6. The series, IMO, is still strong and can go to great lengths now that they dropped Chucky's family.

ANOES is a great series and I feel should end with FvJ.

Same with F13.

Halloween needs to be picked up from the hole of crap they've dug themselves into. I have faith that Rob Zombie can do it.

Phantasm, I've only seen the original. I don't know where they can go from there.

Hellraiser's great but I think there's enough. The last few are imitating each other anyway. If another should come out, I wouldn't expect something original.

Wishmaster has a great first couple films. I never saw the third but the fourth was horrible. I have no support for a fifth.

Evil Dead 4 could work only if they get Bruce Campbell back. They should probably do something like deadites in the city, nothing they've done before though.

I'd be up for another Dead film in the 2010s.

I've only seen the first Poltergeist. Never cared to see the others.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Wolfie
Phantasm, I've only seen the original. I don't know where they can go from there.

You should really check out the entire Phantasm series...IT ROCKS!!! I love the Phantasm series probably more than any other horror series...I would love to see a part 5 made, and see it end there because part 4 left a lot of unanswered questions open...plus, I hear the Bruce Campbell might be in talks about a fifth Phantasm...but seriously, if you get the chance, watch the entire series. If you do, watch them in order, one right after the other; because the sequel picks up right at the end of the previous one; and if you watch them out of order, you'll be confused...

"You think when you die you go to Heaven? You come to us....!!!" - The Tall Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.