Conan vs. Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Fight takes place in some jungle, at night to the death.Who wins lads.

Tallis
Bane

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Tallis
Bane

BULL$H!T...................

Conan eats guys like Bane for breakfast, washes it down with a mug o' mead, spits out the bones, and picks his teeth with them......

Bane dies a VERY bloody, violent, and horracious death by the greatest warrior of the Hyborian Age.....

P.S. If Conan is armed with a sword, axe, etc... take what I said before, and multiply that by X10............

dvampire
I say Conan.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

Conan eats guys like Bane for breakfast, washes it down with a mug o' mead, spits out the bones, and picks his teeth with them......

Bane dies a VERY bloody, violent, and horracious death by the greatest warrior of the Hyborian Age.....

P.S. If Conan is armed with a sword, axe, etc... take what I said before, and multiply that by X10............ Yeah, standard weapons for both.

batdude123
Conan

Robtard
Conan with a sword or axe kills Bane easy. Hand to hand, the venom power will probably be to much for Conan so I say Bane in that case.

Skeets
Conan stomps Bane.

JohnnyDo3
Conan is stupid to understand the word "defeat" I give the fight to Conan I think he could whip Bane to the ground

Psyquis52
Conan would kill him.

By Crom!
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

P.S. If Conan is armed with a sword, axe, etc... take what I said before, and multiply that by X10............

Originally posted by dvampire
I say Conan.

Originally posted by batdude123
Conan

Originally posted by Robtard
Conan with a sword or axe kills Bane easy. Hand to hand, the venom power will probably be to much for Conan so I say Bane in that case.

By Crom this forum used to have some sense!!

Originally posted by Psyquis52
Conan would kill him.

jinzin
standard weapons?

bane doesn't evenuse weapons.. I'd say he loses given the circumstances.. in a hand to hand fight bane would tarnish conan.

TricksterPriest
With a sword, or any kind of blade, Conan murders Bane. Straight H2H fight, If bane is on Venom, he breaks Conan the way he broke Batman. If there's no Venom, I give Bane a narrow edge on skill, but Conan may actually be stronger. It'll probably come down to a decisive blow from one or the other.

Modt
Conan wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.