Human Torch vs. Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins.

King_Mungi
Which version of Quicksilver?

Classic?
Isotope E?
Terrigan Mists?

Whittdawg92
HT toasts QS for the most part.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Which version of Quicksilver?

Classic?
Isotope E?
Terrigan Mists? Lets go with current QS.

bitca730
Wouldn't current Quicksilver have given himself a heads up about the fight or who he was fighting at the least b4 it takes place? I'd give it to Quicksilver...i think he could keep Torch off his trail until a future self brings something back to beat him with...lol, did that make sense?

Whittdawg92
no matter how fast QS is, unless he's got flash's powers, speed blitzing him'll get him fried.

Accel
Current QS can't really do anything but time jump. I've used this theory before, but it hasn't been proven yet:

Assuming Torch starts on the ground, Quicksilver could theoretically timejump a few days into the future, pick a rock, walk over to where Johnny was standing, and hold the rock in a position so that when he returns o the present, the rock goes into Johnny's brain. Current Quicksilver also as the powers of the Terrigen Mists, but any other powers he gains from them is unknown right now.

Classic Quicksilevr could probably win as well if he fought smart. He could run up to Torch before Johnny could react and go Chun-Li on his ass with his super-strong legs.

branhole
ht hella kills

bitca730
if Quicksilver acts quickly he could create one of those tornado funnel things and trapp torch in it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.