The Dark Crossover (RP thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZekeHumanslayer
hey every1 this is where we r gonna rp if u wanna join go to the other dark crossover thread and say who u r in there there is the characters and tthe cc sheet i'll start off

The Dark Crossover

The years have gone by. The world is in chaos. Demons, Vampires, and other things are lurking in the shadows. But there is good. The Vampire slayer called Blade. The Demon slayer called Dante.Blade and Dante were at a bar one night and they met and they noticed they were both crossbreads and they talked about each other differences and they found out they were out to do the same thing just to 2 tottally different people blade was out to kill Frost the vampire lord that wanted to free the vampire god La Magra and Dante was out to stop the demon lord and to stop his borther Vergil.Dante stil didn't trust Blade. But they worked together getting rid of there Enemies. The darkness grew stronger. The more they kiled the stronger the darkness came. But they just wern't killing. They were searching for. The Orb of Darkness. And the Orb of light. They both wanted to use it's powers to destroy anything that got in there path. They were both powerful. But they couldn't get the urge away for more power. Blade and Dante made other teamates on the way.

*Blade was back at the warehouse and was practicing on his shooting and swordsman ship skills waiting for his allies (friends) to show up he was hoping that Dante his newest and strongest allie(friend ima call my friends allies ok)to show up so he could have some1 worthy to practice with*

Darkchoco
(Wait you need like a prologue or a start off paragraph, u cant just start rping)

ZekeHumanslayer
(there is that better)

Darkchoco
(its good enough)

King flew through the ceiling and pointing his sword at blade. "Oh sorry, shhh" He put his sword in its sheath and took out his bow. King looked around coscisly and out of no where he shot an arrow. They both suddenly heard a squel and a crash through the window. They watched a saw a bat like creature fly out with a arrow in its leg. King ran up to the window and pointed his bow again, then put it down, relizing the bat was to far up. He turned around and starting walking back to blade. "Damn..." king said. "missed him again." King looked over at the target blade was shooting at. He took a nife from his a pocket by his shin and threw it, it hit right at the bullsye. "So how is life treating you?" King asked blade.

ZekeHumanslayer
*Blade just looked at King ready to attack him if needed to be*

"ok and one thing who the f*ck do u think u r busting intto my warehouse through the ceiling i was about ready to shoot u alot with my guns and btw what was that thing u were trying tto kill"

*Blade lowered his weapon*

Darkchoco
" A yuggoth, I was chasing that creature for days, ever since he borke into my girlfriends apartment and tride to bite her." King continues" O and Pardon for my Entry but that creature just flies everywhere looking for fresh blood. My name is John but call me King. and you are??"

ZekeHumanslayer
(this is odd the rp consits of me and u only weird)

*Blade said in a scary voice*

"I am blade and i am going to get ur blood"

*Blade opened his mouth and grinned showing King his nice big shinny sharp fangs plus his teeth and snapped at him and then started laughing*

while laughing "i got u scared tthere for a second im a half blooded vampire/human and im out to kill all vampires that get in my way to kill or deafeating the Vampire god La Magra or anywho who tries to let him free"

Darkchoco
"Nice to meet you" King said looking weirdly at his fangs. "You know..... My parents were killed by a vampire.... If you need any help just ask cause ill do anything to kill vampires. " he siad grinning. "even half ones" He pinted his sword under Blades chin. "Whos the scrared one now. " Suddenly he turned around and threw his sword accros the room, stabbing a small bat and pinning it to the wall dead.

ZekeHumanslayer
*Blade grabbed Kings sword with 1 hand and grabbed Kings jaw and lifted him up off the ground and growled*

"for 1 thing i never get scared and for another im the only half vampire there is and the reason y im a half blood is because when my mom was pregnant with me she was biten and killed by a vampire and never tthreaten me again or i'll kill or hurt u to the extent u wish u were dead"

*Blade tthrew the sword down and dropped King*

"u catch all that"

Tombstone
rashede saw a warehouse he has to got food so he run through the door
but he saw tow guy one had a gun

Darkchoco
"Sorry to here that" King said, jumping onto a nearby box. "nut dont stay here and wait for ppl to feel sry for you." King jumped out the window and watching a vampire go accross the sky. "Fight your anger away." He chased after it.

ZekeHumanslayer
*Blade looked over at the figure that appeared in the door way of his warehouse and shot him with a tranqulizer dart and ran over to him and kicked him in the head*

"who r u and y r u coming into my warehouse"

Tombstone
rashede look at him and got up punch the him

Darkchoco
(umm are u drunk cause i can hardly understand your writing)

ZekeHumanslayer
(plz post more than 1 line or more than a few words plz)

*Blade didnt move he didnt even know he was hit but he saw the persons hand move and he just grabbed tthe person by their neck and and gripped his hand around tthe persons neck really tight and lifted him off the ground*

"now was the really neccacary hitting me a person u dont know and u beiong a introuder in my warehouse now do u want to die"

ZekeHumanslayer
(dam no1 has joined or nothing had happened wtf is going on)

SilentWolf
Hey guys! ^_^ I'll join. Can I be a werewolf?

ZekeHumanslayer
(u could but im srry i cant let u be one i need the characters to fill up before i can let any more ccs in the rp srry u can be one of the girls though i fu wanna rp alot be abigal

NBT
Dante came walking out of nowere. He turned to Blade as he looked at the others there. "Invadeing Privacy?" He said and looked down his sword and guns in there sheaths.

ZekeHumanslayer
*Blade turned his head put was still standing on top of the intruder*

"no im just trying to figure out who this intruder is and y he tried to attack me"

NBT
Dante closed his eyes. "Kill them they have no right to be spying on what we are doing." He said and opened his eyes they flashed red before he walked to the chair and sat down. He closed his eyes again.

ZekeHumanslayer
*Blade picked up the intruder and tied him to a rafter up on the cieling letting him hang down low enough to be attacked*

"would u like to kill him with me wanna use guns or our swords"

NBT
"I take no interest in killing a pity human. I like a challenge." Dante said and jumped ontop of the table at incredible speed.

trademark
((i will join))

ZekeHumanslayer
(ok go to the other thread like this srry i got u mixed up with some1 else)

*Blade looked at Dante*

"well we could just leave him hanging there and hey wanna practice"

NBT
"We could. And i have no need in practiceing." Dante said with a calm face. He looked at the Intruder. "Being." He said and got up from the table and faded.

ZekeHumanslayer
*Blade stood down and looked up at the person hanging there*

"well i dont need practice either im just bored and wanted to do something"

NBT
Dante appeared in front of the intruder. "Patheic." He said. Kage came walking from his room smileing. "Good morning Blade and Dante." He said closing his eyes smileing.

ZekeHumanslayer
*Blade turned to Kage*

"Hey whats up?"

Vraya
(hey people. Sory that the antagonist of the story hasn't posted yet.) Frost sat in his chair contemplating strategies of as to how he shall kill the new rebellion of humans and half-bloods. One of his generals walked in to the room and saluted. "At ease general mcaurthur. What is it,' Frost said standing up. "We have been searching for the vampire refugee, Darkclaw and we have finally detected him. Would you like us to send a patrol there sir? " Mcaurthur asked. Frost thought about this. ex-high commander Darkclaw was one of the least of his problems but still it would be nice to get a potential danger out of the picture "Go ahead," He said waving away the general then turned around and looked out the window. "Yessir," Mcaurthur said and went out of the throneroom.

Darkclaw smirked. He was completely prepared for a patrol to come after him. There was a trap of five stakes that would be triggered by a tripwire. He had sent out a mental signal and it was loud enough to be heard by any vampire"let them come" He smirked to himself.

NBT
Kage smiled. "Nothing seems you two are more uptight then ever."

ZekeHumanslayer
*Blade turned to Kage and looked at him*

"y would u say that"

ZekeHumanslayer
*Blade was just standing there wondering when Frost was going tto try and attack him again then run away like a scardy vampire (lol)*

"hey every1 watch out Frost might have a surprise attack planned or something just be ready"

NBT
Dante sighed. "Patheic." Kage smirked and started laughing. "Men Blade you always crack me up. Unlike my brother Dante he's so odd." Dante looked at Kage. "What was that."

ZekeHumanslayer
*Blade walked over to the room Darkclaw was staying and knocked on the door*

"u up yet darkclaw"

*Blade looked over at Kage*

"how do i crack u up i dont mean to and ur brother isnt odd"

Vraya
(zeke, I wasn't at your place. I was in a shelter in hiding)General Macaurthur and his fleet arrived in Darkclaw's small lair. "We have found you, stray one," Macaurthur said. "come out here so we can make your death honorable!" Darkclaw made an intentional small knock that was just loud enough for macaurthur opened up the floor board where Darkclaw was hiding and the trap was released and macaurthur caught on fire along with the entire fleet. Then to avoid the fire, Darkclaw ran through a wall that led outside and within a minute the entire shelter had burnt down. There was only one problem in his ingenious plan. The sun was coming up. He ran towards the nearest tavern (where dante and Blade are) and knocked quickly on the door.

Decon Frost could no longer sense Macaurthur or macaurthurs entire fleet. He closed his eyes.'dammit that Darkclaw. I swear I'll kill him one day. In the meantime' Decon Frost called out a vampire scout to find the base of the rebellion but to be careful. The scout saluted and walked out of Frost castle.

ZekeHumanslayer
(srry but i thought if i put ur name in a post u'd rp lol im smart rnt i lol)

*Blade went to the door and looked outside with the sun shinning in*

"hello who ever u are and dam did u start that fire or did u just kill vampires and they caught on fire u know frost is going to be out for u now and he's already out to kill me also well hey now we can be teamates"

Vraya
"It's Frost that I'm after" Darkclaw said as he jumped in sizzling. "I guess I owe you a favor now correct" Darkclaw sai baring his fangs.

ZekeHumanslayer
*Blade shut the door and looked at the new vampire*

"i see ur a vampire and i hunt vampires but ur after Decon Frost who im also after and dont worry about any favors. friends"

*Blade stuck out his hand*

NBT
Dante growled. "Damn outsiders." He said growling.

Vraya
Darkclaw looked at the hand for a couple of minutes. The last time he had shaken someones hand It had almost gotten him executed. Plus he didn't care for hunters. "friends" He said without shaking the hand and he dug in to his pocket,

(Darkclaw won't be very much like he is on the vamp rp because he now has much more wisdom.)

ZekeHumanslayer
*Blade put his hand down and said*

"friends"

*Blade turned and walked over to Dante and whispered in his ear*

"hey its ok hes a vampire but he's after frost also so we can just use him till then"

(and no darkclaw u couldnt hera that lol)

Vraya
Darkclaw yawned and used his mind to poor himself a beer then drank it. "well now that it's daytime, I guess that I'll just be taking my room" He said and began walking upstairs. The room was locked but he used his mind again and it burst open.

(also Darkclaw hardly attacks physically unless he has to. His age has led him to be able to use his mind for almost everything)

ZekeHumanslayer
(ok)

*Blade turned and looked up at darkclaw*

"going to bed so soom"

Vraya
"I have been awake all night. But I suppose we could make formalities first. Who are you?" Darkclaw asked.

ZekeHumanslayer
"I am Blade the vampire hunter im a half blood vampire/human and im out to stop Frost from freeing La Magra"

Vraya
"Ahh, I can help you with that then." Darkclaw said. "I am Darkclaw. Ancient vampire and former high commander of the Frost legion. I have the battle plans and could give them to you if you would like me to," He said helpfully.

ZekeHumanslayer
*Blade walked over to Darkclaw*

"sure y dont we go over them come over to the table with me"

*Blade pushed a button and metal sheets covered all the windows so Darkclaw wouldnt burn*

Vraya
"Fine" Darkclaw said and took out the papers. The corners were burnt from the fire. "you see"he said. "La Magra was an ancient vampire. Even older than me and even older than Frost. Frost is planning to use the amulet of amulo and a few other alchemical substances to summon La Magra to kill all humans and definitely kill me." Darkclaw said. "If La Magra were to be summoned. You and your small human rebellion would not stand a chance. I've seen what La magra can do back in my earlier days. He burned a whole town down with his mind. It's said in vampiric legends that the Amulet of Amuro can be found in the great caverns of the first. The first vampire ever that is" Darkclaw said.

ZekeHumanslayer
"i know la magra is a ancient vampire and whats the plan u just told me stuff i already knew"

Vraya
"Well, obviously Decon Frost has already sent a team to search for the caverns of the first," Darkclaw said. "When I left about a week ago, the scouting patrol had just said that they had found the cave's and gave frost the coordinates. I think I might be able to remember them," Darkclaw said and told Blade the coordinates.

ZekeHumanslayer
"good job and i guessing we r going there"

ZekeHumanslayer
*Blade woke up and went tto darkclaws room and knocked on the door*

"u up yet"

Vraya
Darkclaw opened the door. "Yes. What's your plan for today?" Darkclaw asked.

ZekeHumanslayer
"i dont know what u want to do cant really do much with u during the day sense u can't go outside during day as i can so any ideas"

Vraya
"booz" Darkclaw said grabbing a bottle with his mind and beginning to poor it.

ZekeHumanslayer
"ok that takes alot of time out of the day"

Vraya
Darkclaw nodded but then lost his control suddenly and the bottle dropped and broke. "oops," He said. There must have been somehing that had broken his train of thought. He hadn't lost control in hundreds of years. Suddenly a demon broke in to the building. "Frost will be pleased" It roared and then pounced on Vraya.

ZekeHumanslayer
(dam it dude i had to go but i'll stay sense i gotta help u)

"holy sh!t how'd he fing us"

*Blade pulled out his sword and pu it right through the demons body and cut it into 2*

"ok thats a lil gross and will u be ok"

(hey if u get bored u can rp in here and use blade if u want i gotta do some stuff but i'll be back in a bit ok just dont make the wareshouse a mess or get it destroyed)

Vraya
(ok, see ya in a bit wave )

ZekeHumanslayer
(ok im bk)

Vraya
(ok) Darkclaw got up and studied the dead demon. "asmodean demon" He said studying the features. "Agents and spies for Frost. This one must have gotten delusions of granduer and attacked me when it saw me. Thanks"

ZekeHumanslayer
"your welcome i mainly killed him on instinct and the fact that he broke through my wall but then again i remembered we were friends. so ur saying frost is being a pu$&y and hiding and letting other do his work"

Vraya
"No. I'm saying Frost now most likely knows our location and we will probably have a fleet of vampires at the door by nightfall. Not to be pessimistic or anything" Darkclaw said smirking. "I say that we should get out of here as soon as the sun sets and go after that amulet. Once we find the amulet, we could probably summon something other than La Magra. After all it is a summoning amulet." Darkclaw said. "In the meantime, I think I better get away from the window that has the sun shining through it." Darkclaw said beginning to sizzle slightly.

ZekeHumanslayer
*Blade pushed a button and the window closed*

"you feel better now? and yo y dont we just stick around and have fun and f*ck up all the vampires that come here"

ZekeHumanslayer
would any1 be interested in restarting this rp

Rare__Fox
((May i join ...please...0.0 ))

ZekeHumanslayer
sure find the sighn up sheet somewhere

vraya the great
(I would be. it kind of flopped the first time but I thought it was a good story.)

ZekeHumanslayer
omg dude ur back its been awhile lol

vraya the great
(omg I am eek! good to see ya)

Burning thought
Kain the Vampire stood in the sunlight of the day, thinking of his past history and what had led him to this strange place

after gathering some information through his usual unpleasant ways, the people had told him what he needed to know about the Orbs and that the fellows Blade and Dante would be able to help him find them

"perhaps we will find a way of finding these orbs and finally get back to Nosgoth" Kain said to himself, before he started on his journey towards the Warhouse that he was directed to

Kain stepped over to the hole through the wall of the warhouse, seeing the Demon lying in two, he then looked up a little to see a large man with a sword and another with white hair

"ime looking for those known as Blade and Dante, i was told they would be here and knew something of the light and Dark orbs"

ZekeHumanslayer
Blade and Dante turned around "Who told you about these two people and why are you interested in the orbs?" One of the two asked " And if you wer to find these two guys what would they want to do with you?" Said the other

(o and srry but blade vergil and dante r the only half breeds srry so ur guy cant walk in daylight)

Burning thought
(he isnt a half breed, hes a vampire)

"the locals seemed to know something of a blade.... this blade and dante if you know them may be able to use my skills"

ZekeHumanslayer
One of the two guys looked at him and turned away and the other looked at him "and what skills might you have that would help them?"

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Am i still in this? wink)

Burning thought
"care to try me half humans" Kain smiled before flying forwards in a blur of speed and with a shoulder smash sending Blade across the Room crashing through a wall, he then in an instant his mind powers came into effect, sending Dante into the air and holding him in place with chains made from Telekenetic energy

kain had a blood thirsty look on his face which then fell "i think youll find i am a worthy ally to have, id be better use to you as an ally than an enemy"

he let Dante go from his powers and watched as blade got up

Burning thought
(certainly..your dante aint ya)

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Yup. Brb.)

ZekeHumanslayer
yes and im blade

Blade hit the wall turned around and shot Kain in the neck and then cut him with his sword "i work alone and who ever said i was allies with a demon."

Burning thought
Kain narrowed his eyes a little, "i can sense a demon, or even a half demon a mile away and Vampires i can certaintly feel the prescence of, i need the Orbs to get back to the world ive come from, help me or move aside and perhaps i will come back for you later"

Kurosaki Ichigo
Dante got up slowly as he turned to Kain. "I have no work. I just despise Demons and Vampires. You test my patience boy stay in a childs place." He said walking forward to Kain as he dust himself off. I'll kill this fool for having such Mentalic manner. He said and pulled out his Force Edge from his red cloak. He shook his white hair out of his way and pointed his Force Edge gun at Kain.

Burning thought
Kain with a blast of telekenieses sent Dante's weapon into the air and just then impaled Dante on the end of his sword, he didnt activate its power, he doubted that without this pair he would not find the orbs and would be stuck on this world and so with a push he sent Dante to the floor

"ime ancient enough to deserve respect from you, half demon" kain snarled, his wounds that blade had made in him had sealed by now, his healing powers were strong "i dont belive ive tasted the blood of a half demon before" he smiled as dante once again got up off his feet, obviously furious at being thrown around.

Blade and dante seemed to of met the end of their patience and would eventually start a fight, Kain although rather angry at their disposition of not helping him, still needed them and was not planning on draining their blood, especially from half breeds.

He sheathed his sword, "this is getting us nowhere, fighting amongst outselves is foolishness, i need to find the Orbs, will you help me or not"

Burning thought
(isnt the force edge a sword?)

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Oh yea. >< Just think of it as a sword.)

Burning thought
(thought so laughing oh well, on with the RP)

ZekeHumanslayer
(ok im sorry but u cant have telekenesis its like godmodding because with it u cant be touched so no telekinesis srry)

Kurosaki Ichigo
Originally posted by Burning thought
Kain with a blast of telekenieses sent Dante's weapon into the air and just then impaled Dante on the end of his sword, he didnt activate its power, he doubted that without this pair he would not find the orbs and would be stuck on this world and so with a push he sent Dante to the floor

"ime ancient enough to deserve respect from you, half demon" kain snarled, his wounds that blade had made in him had sealed by now, his healing powers were strong "i dont belive ive tasted the blood of a half demon before" he smiled as dante once again got up off his feet, obviously furious at being thrown around.

Blade and dante seemed to of met the end of their patience and would eventually start a fight, Kain although rather angry at their disposition of not helping him, still needed them and was not planning on draining their blood, especially from half breeds.

He sheathed his sword, "this is getting us nowhere, fighting amongst outselves is foolishness, i need to find the Orbs, will you help me or not"
Dante's weapon appeared in his hand. And looked up as he pulled out Kain's sword with out a problem. "Child.." He and dusted himself off and ran at Kain. His sword instantly flew into Kains shoulder Pierceing it.

Burning thought
(ok, maybe Kain is a bit too much for these guys, i better be younger Kain, has some powerful skills still but not a god, i should of thought about that, now i look liek the guy below, hes a bit weaker when his young big grin )

ZekeHumanslayer
(srry but telekanesis is telekanesis)

Burning thought
Kain back handed dante into the air, sending him into up against a wall, he drew his Soul reaver blade and in a blood thirst went into a berserker rage, with incredible speed he continually smashed at Dante's sword as he tried to block them as they come, each smash sending dante sprawling across the floor, then with a fast action he slashed the half demons sword from his hands and it got stuck deep into the wall, Kain picked dante up by the neck

"you listen to me half breed, i am a soverign vampire lord and king from my realm and i dont suffer fools" with that he threw Dante head first into the floor

Burning thought
Originally posted by ZekeHumanslayer
(srry but telekanesis is telekanesis)

(he doesnt have it any more)

Burning thought
Kain bit at the dead body of the demon lying on the floor and drank its blood while the weakneded Dante and bewildered blade watched

"now we have that over with i still want to offer an alliance, my sword arm and help for your knowledge on the Orbs and perhaps we can find them, i want to get back to my world"

(sorry guys but ime away for a few weeks, no need to take control of my character, pretend his gone into town to drink blood or something, then we can continue if you like when i can get back, carry on with the RP without me though and ill jump in on you again later)

vraya the great
(there are too many references to video games here messed)
The vampire general walked in to the throne room his head bowed. "what happened" Frost said solidly. "The retrieval demon" he stopped and sighed. "the retrieval demon has failed he said" sadly. Frost growled and his growl became a roar as he jumped off of his throne and tackled the commander in a matter of seconds grabbing him by the neck of his clothes. "I want you to send every vampire in reserve. I want those two alive. NO FAILURES or by the vampiric gods I will kill you before you can say SORRY." Frost yelled as he threw the commander in to a wall. "yessir, right away sir" the commander said and quickly ran out of the room saluting all the way. Frost watched him leave, then sat down on his throne, his hand on his forehead. Every move I make, that damn half breed seems to stop me. And now he has help. My own former commander. why it's almost too much to bear." he sighed and got up looking out the window at the town that he had conquered. "Ive conquered a town, why can't I conquer ONE... Freaking...HALF-BREED" he said and punched a whole through the twenty four inch stone wall.
meanwhile, darkclaw awoke from his bed hearing commotion downstairs. He went down and checked. There was a vampire, strong looking, had a nice looking blade too, then there was dante and blade both on the floor but still alive. "what's going on here" he asked, tired, confused, and a bit hungry.

ZekeHumanslayer
Blade looked over at Kaine then Dante "dante this is your fight goodbye." Blade said as he jumped out of the second story window he heard the roar and he thought it would be fun to roar back and see if they came for him.

vraya the great
Blade looked over at Kaine then Dante "dante this is your fight goodbye." Blade said as he jumped out of the second story window he heard the roar and he thought it would be fun to roar back and see if they came for him. (wtf)

ZekeHumanslayer
wtf do u mean wtf

vraya the great
(I think you did a late post because Kain said he wanted peace, and you I'm downstairs asking you what the hells going on.)

ZekeHumanslayer
i didnt see ur edit and blad eis gfone well outside anyways

vraya the great
i didnt see ur edit and blad eis gfone well outside anyways (okie dokie) "what the hell" darkclaw said watching blade jump out the window. He ran past the two other men and ran down outside trying to find blade. "he couldn't see him." "what an idiot" he said to himself scowling. Then he smelled smoke. far up ahead. but he couldn't sense any heartbeat. "oh sh!t" he said to himself knowing that it had to be frosts men. And they were coming this way!!!

ZekeHumanslayer
Blade was outside walking around trying to find something to do when he was confronted with frosts gang "Hey what the f*ck you doing here and where are you going?" blade yelled "we are here to get you" the general said "well come and get no tricks i'll go with out a fight." Blade replied. Blade got to the frost office killed the three vampires and killed the general then he lunged forward and took out a tube of serum and held it to Frosts neck. "Now frost dont move and you will not die! Now answer me this what where your men doing heading towards my place"

vraya the great
"just doing a check on the town" frost said smugly as he slyly reached down for the sword beside the chair. "nothing a sick disgusting LITTLE HALFBREED LIKE YOU WOULD BE CONCERNED WITH!" he said taking the sword and knocking the serum from blade's hand. then pointing it at blade's neck. "Now, it's my turn to ask the questions. Who are your allies" Frost said in almost a whisper.

ZekeHumanslayer
Blade unseathed his sword and threw another serum tube into frosts stomach and leg and when he flinched from them blade took his sword "dont you know already i work alone" blade said with the two swords to frosts neck

vraya the great
(cheater face) Frost slowly got up his hands in the air. you know, I have been waiting for a moment to meet you face to face for years, and now," he said and walked to the window, slowly his hands still in the air symbolizing he meant no harm. As he looked out the window his finger twitched ever so slightly towards one of his soldiers outside of the window and that soldier signalled to a person at the door and soon, he could hear the faint foot steps of his armed soldiers outside of the door to the throne room. "now...I think I should just let my TROOPS TAKE CARE OF YOU INSTEAD" he yelled as an army of soldiers swarmed into the throne room surrounding blade.
(please get captured. I have a story idea, but I want it to be a surprise to everyone. plus you can't kill frost alone virtually ending the game. That would be unfair to everyone else.)

Burning thought
Kain sighed as blade jumped through the window and gave out a cruel laugh at dante before sending his blade into his heart, Dante fell slghtly uncontious, he could feel the blade draining his life energies from inside.

He left Dante alive but with a terrible hole in his stomach which would take a long time to heal, Kain sheathed his blade "now where have they gone to", Kain followed in the direction of Darkclaw, he eventually found the young vampire

"what makes you follow these half breeds like you do, vampire, its dusgusting to see a vampire mix with even half-humans"

Burning thought
Originally posted by vraya the great
(there are too many references to video games here messed)

what do you mean......it started with Dante whos a video game character, and now kain who is one has joined the world.....

Aureck Pon
What exactly the hell is going on and blade did not jump out of a window. oh and forget what i wrote about the new dark order on the sign up thread. im just an ******* out to make allies and enemies. if you are a human i suppose you play this game carefully because i kick ass when i rp.bashchair

ZekeHumanslayer
dude stfu and dont spam and yell at us for nothing

vraya the great
what do you mean......it started with Dante whos a video game character, and now kain who is one has joined the world..... (and blade, who has his own video games, and movies. I suppose I should have said that there are too many unoriginal characters here. smile )

Kurosaki Ichigo
Kain sighed as blade jumped through the window and gave out a cruel laugh at dante before sending his blade into his heart, Dante fell slghtly uncontious, he could feel the blade draining his life energies from inside.

He left Dante alive but with a terrible hole in his stomach which would take a long time to heal, Kain sheathed his blade "now where have they gone to", Kain followed in the direction of Darkclaw, he eventually found the young vampire

"what makes you follow these half breeds like you do, vampire, its dusgusting to see a vampire mix with even half-humans"

(God-Moding. And I think that is controling Dante. erm)

vraya the great

"They need my help and I need there shelter. It's as simple as that," Darkclaw said scratching his head, "I know most vampires around here, but I've never seen you. You aren't with frost are you?" Darkclaw said suspiciously. (dude, I'm not young at all. I'm like 1,800 years old)

ZekeHumanslayer
vraya or burning u can use blade for me because im not going to be on much because i have football from 8 am to 3pm then i have it again from 5:30 to 9 pm and then ima get home prolly go to sleep maybe check her but ima be to tired to rp srry guys

vraya the great
vraya or burning u can use blade for me because im not going to be on much because i have football from 8 am to 3pm then i have it again from 5:30 to 9 pm and then ima get home prolly go to sleep maybe check her but ima be to tired to rp srry guys (that's cool, no prob. I'll take blade)

Burning thought
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
(God-Moding. And I think that is controling Dante. erm)

(not really godmoding that badly, if i didnt finish the fight then wed be sitting in the warehouse and gettin bored at stabbin eachother, but sorry for controlling but as i said, the fight has to end)

Burning thought
Originally posted by vraya the great
"They need my help and I need there shelter. It's as simple as that," Darkclaw said scratching his head, "I know most vampires around here, but I've never seen you. You aren't with frost are you?" Darkclaw said suspiciously. (dude, I'm not young at all. I'm like 1,800 years old)

(your young to Kain, hes 2000-3000+ years old, perhaps nearly double your age...anyway)

"No...who is this frost, i am Kain and a ruler of vampires and a king from a world a lot diffrent to yours, it is a complicated story of how i got here but i have however gotten knowledge of a pair of orbs that can send me back home and at the same time perhaps help the vampires of this world take their immortal leadership over this place, what is this place called vampire"

ZekeHumanslayer
i put this on my site

Souichiro Nagi
Really i'm so in! big grin I'm Dante again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.