Banshee vs. Cyclops... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Cyclops is where i've always thought Banshee was heading, or should be heading, Headmaster of Xaviers. Instead of being dead. Man that sucked.

Anywho, these two fight on the Xavier grounds for the position of headmaster. They fight in character. So who wins... ?

IMO, Banshee's got this.

brainchild81
Unless Banshee's way better than I remember, Cyclops kicks his ass very easily. One shot. One kill.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by brainchild81
Unless Banshee's way better than I remember, Cyclops kicks his ass very easily. One shot. One kill. Fighting IN character. Cyclops wouldn't kill Banhsee. It's a simple duel, much like the one he lost to a powerless Storm.

As for the optic blasts, Banshee can block those with his scream or dodge them (create sonic pulses to move himself around very quickly).

bitca730
well if he can block his screams (which personally i question to be true) then Banshee has the edge, but Cyclops can still use the environment to his advantage...too close to call for me right now

brainchild81
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Fighting IN character. Cyclops wouldn't kill Banhsee. It's a simple duel, much like the one he lost to a powerless Storm.

As for the optic blasts, Banshee can block those with his scream or dodge them (create sonic pulses to move himself around very quickly). One shot, one kill was an expression. I should've put one shot, 1 KO

Lucid Lui
bump

peejayd
* Cyke lost to a powerless Storm because his mind was too clouded... unless Sean can create sonic forcefield or something, quickly enough to block Cyke's blasts, Cyke will definitely win... wink

Darth Martin
Banshee wins from the start.

Lucid Lui
Banshee's scream can be used to put people to sleed, and even induce low-level hypnotism, which he could do from a distance. His scream has been shown to be extremely powerful, KO-ing Blob and even Jahf, a guy who beat down Gladiator.

In terms of Banshee using his force field, i can't recall him stopping stuff on the level of power Cyke can output, but based on how powerful his sonic powers are in offense, i'd wager they're powerful enough to stop most of Cyke's blasts. Also he can get the shield up quick enough to stop bullets, lasers etc. so i doubt he'd have truble blocking Cyke's blasts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.