The world according to K.Diddy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
ENTRY 1

What makes us who we are?

I mean when we are first born are we the same as every other person that has just been born? Is it how we grow up,the people we speak too,the people we hang around,How does one turn bitter? or are they born bitter?

Is it people around us and things that happen to us,that develop are personality or are we born with our own personality?

Is a killer born a killer? Or does he become one beacuse of there personal life experience?

Lord Bryan
Originally posted by K.Diddy
ENTRY 1

I mean when we are first born are we the same as every other person that has just been born? Is it how we grow up,the people we speak too,the people we hang around,How does one turn bitter? or are they born bitter?

Is it people around us and things that happen to us,that develop are personality or are we born with our own personality?

Is a killer born a killer? Or does he become one beacuse of there personal life experience?

"What makes us who we are?" Our minds

"I mean when we are first born are we the same as every other person that has just been born? Is it how we grow up,the people we speak too,the people we hang around,How does one turn bitter? or are they born bitter?" They learn and they turn bitter after they look at your ugliness.

"Is it people around us and things that happen to us,that develop are personality or are we born with our own personality?" You develop. I.E you are not born racist.

"Is a killer born a killer? Or does he become one beacuse of there personal life experience?" They look at you and finds out that uglyness can be taken to the next level so they kill.

Mostly, its your fault.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Lord Bryan
"What makes us who we are?" Our minds

"I mean when we are first born are we the same as every other person that has just been born? Is it how we grow up,the people we speak too,the people we hang around,How does one turn bitter? or are they born bitter?" They learn and they turn bitter after they look at your ugliness.

"Is it people around us and things that happen to us,that develop are personality or are we born with our own personality?" You develop. I.E you are not born racist.

"Is a killer born a killer? Or does he become one beacuse of there personal life experience?" They look at you and finds out that uglyness can be taken to the next level so they kill.

Mostly, its your fault.

confused Okkkkaayyyy

Barker
Originally posted by Lord Bryan
You develop. I.E you are not born racist.
You develop Internet Explorer; you are not born racist?

Way to make a ton of Sense. thumb up

Captain REX
I.E. means 'in example.' no expression

Barker
Originally posted by Captain REX
I.E. means 'in example.' no expression
I'm thinking your Sarcasm Catcher Is off. no expression

Captain REX
I think I broke it. no expression

Barker
I think I broke it. no expression
Well.. Get Dusty to fix it. noneleft'

Captain REX
Well, I do own his soul, don't I? 4321

bogen
stop trying to be deep, thoughtful and meaningful k.diddy, it's not you.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by bogen
stop trying to be deep, thoughtful and meaningful k.diddy, it's not you.

thumb down

ENTRY 1

when we are first born, i guess we are basically the same, like a empty room waiting to be filled in.

our parents and the people we hang out with and the choices we make build our personalities.

and i dont think a killer is born a killer they turn into a killer due to their personal experiences.

Captain REX
Hmm, I guess I could actually try to answer K.Diddy's entry, but I'm too tired now for deep thought. School has stolen my deep thoughts...

Prabhodh
Hmm, I guess I could actually try to answer K.Diddy's entry, but I'm too tired now for deep thought. School has stolen my deep thoughts...

ahh yes, those damn schools, good for nothing!

Captain REX
I know, seriously. I say we revolt. no expression

Prabhodh
I know, seriously. I say we revolt. no expression

war

no expression

Captain REX
I said revolt, not declare war on school. There's a difference, it's just that those bastard communists don't know it yet. bored

Prabhodh
I said revolt, not declare war on school. There's a difference, it's just that those bastard communists don't know it yet. bored

laughing out loud

i was joking.

anyway got homework to do, c ya.

Captain REX
I know. stick out tongue Enjoy that, I've been working on homework since...Friday. no expression

((The_Anomaly))
BACON! miffed

ninja

Mr Parker
ENTRY 1

yeah some of that is responsible for who we become.yeah someone becomes a killer because of their personal life experience,if they grow up in a gang and they see their gang members getting into fights all the time killing people all the time with guns ect,to them a human life means no more to them than it means for us to step on an ant and kill one.as with personalitys,thats something were just born with.for example I got one brother and one sister and they are just like my family,all serious and boring,where I am nothing like them and have a great sense of humor about things and laugh easily about things.we were all 3 raised by the same people and grew up in the same enviornment yet i am nothing like them or my family.I always feel i got born into the wrong family.so you got to chalk that uup as to me just being born with my personality. I have a friend who him and his brother are the most irresponsible and unreliable 2 people I have ever met but I know for a fact they are not to be blamed for that,its their parents fault they are the way they are because they have done a horrible job of raising them,they never disiplined them in anyway so its their parents fault that they are so irresponsible and unreliable like they are.

Pink Maynard
According to Jim

Life is beating your wife at mind games
not taking care of your kids
being a fat slob
a fat liar
and a ****er

Thorinn
shouldn't this go in the GD forum

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by Thorinn
shouldn't this go in the GD forum SHOULDN'T YOU GO INTO THE GD FORUM!!!!! mad

Thorinn
no. ermm

FunkMaster Flex
STFU

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Thorinn
shouldn't this go in the GD forum

No no expression

ROYALGUARD
ASL?confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.