Gambit vs Booster Gold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

Lucid Lui
Poor, poor Gambit. Doesn't stand a chance.

ThePittman

cheap cabbage

grey fox
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Booster has a forcefield. Gambit can't touch him. Gambit's fast, but he can't dodge plasma and lasers. Besides, Booster is from the future. He already knows Gambit is coming.

A. He's from the JLA future.

B. He's an idiot , gambit says he'll surrender , Booster lowers the shield. BOOM

ASPLODE !!!!!

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by grey fox
A. He's from the JLA future.

B. He's an idiot , gambit says he'll surrender , Booster lowers the shield. BOOM

ASPLODE !!!!!

Well, I can't argue against the fact that he is an idiot, but I would hope that he'd be smart enough not to do that. If only for the fact that he's making a killing doing soda commercials.

grey fox
Well, I can't argue against the fact that he is an idiot, but I would hope that he'd be smart enough not to do that. If only for the fact that he's making a killing doing soda commercials.

Whats the Soda called ?

Boosterade
Goldade ?
Something ade ?

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by grey fox
Whats the Soda called ?

Boosterade
Goldade ?
Something ade ?

I have no idea, but I vote for boosterade.

ThePittman
Booster has a forcefield. Gambit can't touch him. Gambit's fast, but he can't dodge plasma and lasers. Besides, Booster is from the future. He already knows Gambit is coming. He dodges Cyclops all the time and bullets to boot, he can't dodge a laser but he dodges the person shooting them. cool Ad for the shield does it stop all physical contact, if so then he would be floating in the air all the time. laughing

Grimm22
Booster Gold survived a fight with Doomsday no expression

N'uff Said

ThePittman

Grimm22

Mr.V
Damn face it, Gambit sucks. The love child of the 90's marvel comics, hes like what if sawyer had a crap fake french accent and could blow stuff up.

He gets owned into hell, gambit no fly no expression gambit no carry planes no expression gambit no friends stick out tongue

Grimm22
Originally posted by Mr.V
Damn face it, Gambit sucks. The love child of the 90's marvel comics, hes like what if sawyer had a crap fake french accent and could blow stuff up.

He gets owned into hell, gambit no fly no expression gambit no carry planes no expression gambit no friends stick out tongue

N'uff Said

StyleTime
This thread isn't really fair. Gambit looses horribly.

ThePittman

Mr.V
Hmm.. well lets look at this shall we? gambit no fly no expression gold floats a few 100 feet in the air, skeets tells him when to dodge and exactly where to move. Booster carries a plane and throws it a t him.. boom or not, gambit dont survive getting hit by a plane big grin.

ThePittman
Hmm.. well lets look at this shall we? gambit no fly no expression gold floats a few 100 feet in the air, skeets tells him when to dodge and exactly where to move. Booster carries a plane and throws it a t him.. boom or not, gambit dont survive getting hit by a plane big grin. So does Booster see into the future? If so then this is the first that I have heard of it in this discussion and that would make a world of difference. If no then my point is still valid, what ever Gold throws at him he dodges.

Mr.V
Yes, his robot skeets has loadsa info from the future, so he knows what happens before hand.

ThePittman
Also Gold picks up plane and Gambit throws card at fuel tank and blows up in Booster face, Booster lives and is now looking for something else to throw.

ThePittman
Yes, his robot skeets has loadsa info from the future, so he knows what happens before hand. OK big difference, Gambit looses.

Mr.V
Yup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.