Halloween 9 offical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myers Kicks Ass

Myers Kicks Ass
cant wait, are house of 1000 corpses and the devils rejects any good?????

C-Dic
"Devil's Rejects" is a more coherent, straight forward revenge movie, where as "House" is more or less an homage to the slasher genre. Both of which were great fun, the 2nd more so.

To be perfectly honest, I think he could really turn this franchise around.

Wolfie
Same here, I posted the announcement in the other Halloween 9 thread a couple threads down.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f58/t391743.html

chris_64256
Originally posted by C-Dic
"Devil's Rejects" is a more coherent, straight forward revenge movie, where as "House" is more or less an homage to the slasher genre. Both of which were great fun, the 2nd more so.

To be perfectly honest, I think he could really turn this franchise around. I'am with you on this he is very dedicated to the horror genre should be very good.....

Mr Parker
do you have a link to that source by chance? you just knew eventually there was going to be another one.you cant end it all with in the hospital with him opening up his eyes.I just have a feeling they are going to make it into a james bond series though.a never ending thing.I mean they should have ended it with H2O.that would have been the perfect way to end it all.

Brodrick
I never seen this coming...

It sounds like a cool idea. I think Rob is a good director and as i am a fan off the firefly movies i will definetly check this out.

Mider
liked house of 1000 corpses and probably would love devils rejects

Deano
i would of gave halloween 9 to alexander aja, he would do a better job. imo

Myers Kicks Ass
its not a sequel or a remake more like a different take on the 1st one ignoreing every single myers movie

Mr Parker
wow thats weird.

pumas79
got to agree, read some interviews with rob zombie and he is very dedicated to the horror genre,
one of my all time fav quotes of his was "everythign after texas chainsaw massacre is a ****ing joke, like at nightmare on elm street, they turned freddy into a ****ing prankster"

somethign like that anyway.

Mider
so is it official? he's making a new halloween movie?

Mr Parker
again I ask where is the link to this? the thing that I find really dissapointing about all this is in the last halloween,he was in the hospital and it showed his eyes open up and thats how it all ended with him laying down on the bed,showing that he is obviously still alive so if this movie has nothing to do with the sequels, that sucks because I want to know what happens after that. mad well I guess the best thing to do is just pretend that movie never happened and just believe that it all ended with halloweed H20.because thats how it SHOULD have ended.That should have been michael and that should have been his head that got cut off and that was so wrong of them to kill of Jamie Lee Curtis. mad thumb down

Deano
its bound to be made. i just hope alexander aja gets to direct it.

boogeyman1031
I've been looking forward to Hall9ween for a few years now and I can't wait til October 2007, however with Rob Zombie directing this film it could be a real bust and succeed to destroy the halloween series even more than it is right now. I hope not but those are the facts.

Mr Parker
yeah this last Halloween movie REALLY destroyed any chance of making any good sequals by killing off Jamie Lee Curtis. mad they should have just ended the whole thing with HALLOWEEN H20.that would have been a great way to go out and end the whole thing.

C-Dic
Originally posted by Deano
its bound to be made. i just hope alexander aja gets to direct it.

This isn't his kind of movie, IMO. He'd just gore it up, not that there's anything wrong with extreme violence, it just doesn't work for the "Halloween" franchise. Reinvisioned or not. Besides, no director wants to make a living doing remakes.

Prince Nauj
Im not happy he's directing it!! His movies suck

Myers Kicks Ass
no director wants to make a living doing remakes.

say that to michael bay

boogeyman1031
Yeah, Rob Zombie movies do suck, but im hoping this ones good. And by the way I think it's pretty gay if they dont make this a sequel, cause they already have the series totally ****ed up and making a movie that is only about the original halloween would destroy the series even more

Mr Parker
totally agree.I mean his is obviously alive ang go out and kill again.The last one ended with him opening his eyes up and putting his arms around the mortician.at least let us know what happens next. mad

Myers Kicks Ass
who do you think they should cast for laurie and dr loomis

woody82
Should do the series some justice, but isn;t this a new series of film nothalloween 9?

cking
no it's suppose to be a remake of the first one.

redcaped
OK, hire the same guy from Resurrection...the best MM

papabeard
A LITTLE HALLOWEEN FLAVOR
by Carlos R. Wiscovich

Source: Bloody Disgusting

08.02.2006 -

Our friends over at Bloody Disgusting just got a tip regarding Tyler Bates (Slither, The Devil's Rejects, Zack Snyder's Dawn of the Dead) official website where you can listen to what may wind up being part of the score for Rob Zombie's Halloween. Just scroll down to the middle of the song list and click for a listen. I think it's a pretty faithful version of Carpenter's main theme from the original. It almost sounds like a childs toy piano for the lead melody, which is a very nice touch seeing that Rob's film will actually deal with Michael's younger years to a certain extent.

Rob's vision of Halloween is set to be released on October 19th, 2007.

www.creature-corner.com/?type=news&id=1561

cain marko
Originally posted by Myers Kicks Ass
cant wait, are house of 1000 corpses and the devils rejects any good?????

i ****ing love them.
devils rejects more but still they are amazing!
there is so much juxtaposition used in them. the music in them is great and they are sick as ****

redcaped
For action figure collectors there is a good one coming this month "Evolution of Evil"

Myers Kicks Ass
movies released on mikeys 49th birthday

SelphieT
movies released on mikeys 49th birthday

midlife crisis for mikey? laughing out loud

cking
Mikey should move into a retirement home.

Myers Kicks Ass
yeah but in the new movie he'll be 21 again

cking
well isn't that something, Mikey now has the power to turn young again.

redcaped
Please save Michael Myers...bring a new Loomis and make the way to H20 1-2-3-4-5-6. Ever wanted a Halloween 3 with mike? This is the chance. Let's go for it. C'mon, you know that H20 & Resurrection are the best.

Wolfie
yeah but in the new movie he'll be 21 again
Actually, want to hear a continuity error? In the credits of the first Halloween, Michael is credited as 23. Then in Halloween II, Dr. Loomis says he's 21.
Originally posted by redcaped
Please save Michael Myers...bring a new Loomis and make the way to H20 1-2-3-4-5-6. Ever wanted a Halloween 3 with mike? This is the chance. Let's go for it. C'mon, you know that H20 & Resurrection are the best.
No one can replace Dr. Loomis. Since this is a re-design, they should just make up a new character to be the psychiatrist.

redcaped
All from Halloween can be replaced. Michael wears a mask, the rest of the cast are just versions. I would like him unmasked more than usual. Basically the same story line with more revealing facts. After severe burnings from the hospital...untold part 3 tells how Michael is taken, then got away once more after a short period of coma, not 10 years and how did she leave her daughter to take on a new life. Michael finds a link with the little girl and discovers that she is also the family part 4. Escaped from authorities part 5. Niece killed, her son in custody part 6. H20 Michael finally reaches his long time gone sister. BTW "never found his body" means dead not hospitalized.

redcaped
In the end of part 6 when Michael leaves the mask on the floor he goes to a hospital and takes the place of a patient for surgery...they fix his face and burns. Short after, he finds a relative (anything) of nurse Merriam and got her address...that explains.

redcaped
(correction) Nurse Marion Chambers

coolmovies
How many halloween movies are they gonna make ?

redcaped
Things can be corrected and improved but it always depends. There is nothing better than being undependable...no need to ask for anything.

cking
it shouldn't be corrected. it was good as it is, no need to change the chemistry when it was already on the right track. changing it could lead to destroying it and it is better off as it is.

redcaped
no is not unless you want it that way

Mr Parker
Originally posted by cking
no it's suppose to be a remake of the first one.

oh great,a remake of the first one and were never going to find out what happened to him after the last one? thats just great. mad

Mr Parker
Originally posted by coolmovies
How many halloween movies are they gonna make ?

the way things are going,they'll probably turn it into another james bond movie series. laughing

redcaped
you know, Dracula also has a red cape...but

Mider999
maybe we will like his new spin but even if we dont i dont think zombie is gonna deliver any trash i liked house of 1000 corpses wish i could see devils rejects.

cropsy_is_god
This better be the last Halloween film. The series should have died ages ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.