Marka Ragnos and DE Emperor Palpatine vs NJO Luke Skywalker and Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Setting- Tomb of Freedon Nadd
All at their PRIME

Lightsnake
Luke takes out Palpatine while Kun holds off Ragnos...Ragnos is soon after destroyed

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Palps Stalls Luke Due to the boost of darkside in the tomb
Ragnos Does the same but with more efect and halt Kun's try then owns Kun
Ragnos rips all the darkside energy out of the tomb and smacks Palps out of the way and right before he gets pwnages of pwnegs curbstomped out of him Luke thinks he a 8-year old girl

PurpleSaber
Ragnos and Sidious win this. Sidious could hold off Luke for a while, giving Ragnos enough time to defeat Kun.

Also, as.....el:"m,ti,rh)rk( said the tomb would give Sids and Ragnos a boost but it would also give Kun a boost. Regardless, the Sith duo win.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
luke and kun get

Legion_of_Maul
no, this is NJO luke he can blow a planet up with his mind, and Kun can drain a whole planet with his mind.
1) sids is the first to go
2) marka ragnos kill maybe one of the other two
3) the duo of luke and kun win

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
NJO Luke would kill himself(where did it say that)
Kun powers would be suppressed by Ragnos

Legion_of_Maul
and e.l,m,t,i,(r k) will oneday be banned from KMC forever and there will be weeks of celebration!

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
lol i own this

overlord
lol u own wat?

Legion_of_Maul
his brothers pen--er nothing...

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Seriously I own the Killermovies website

overlord
In what way?

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
I bought it Dee-DeeDee

Legion_of_Maul
in the i like to piss off the world section

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
in the i like to piss off the world section no Ebay

overlord
Originally posted by e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
I bought it Dee-DeeDee Why don't you go make up some interesting threads for us?

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Suggestions

overlord
Originally posted by e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Suggestions Hey, I don't know shit about Star Wars. I'm only here because my personal life sucks.

Legion_of_Maul
howbout the most annoying people on this website im sure you'll show up, i don't know maybe the top of the list?

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
howbout the most annoying people on this website im sure you'll show up, i don't know maybe the top of the list? second to you of course

Legion_of_Maul
o really... that's nice, umm when did you join, oh yeah a week ago, and how many people like you hmm i think thats a negative number?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.