young Vrs old

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992

Young Vrs Old

Ok this is new threath I made to make you think who is better Youngsters or Old guys

OLD GUYS TEAM
Wolverine(more than a 100 years old)
Apocalypse (averege) (5000 years old)
Narmor (Apx 100 years old)
Magneto (at least 70 years old)
Thor (very old)
Captain America (more that 60 years old)

Youngnsters

Spider-girl
Young Spider-man (when he was at high School)
Raven (cartoon version)
Danny Phantom (which is a comic character in the ghostbumpers and ex-member plus he has his own series on DC comics look at this http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Danny_Phantom_Comics)
Human torch
Franlin Richards

Soljer
Assuming that Franklin Richards fights to his potential....couldn't he just "imagine" them away?

Whittdawg92
yung 'uns win.

magneto1992
ok lets try to make richard as lees powerful as possible let just make him crate new stuff not use his full potential

Grimm22
Without Franklin, Old 100/10

With Franklin, Young 100/10 big grin

magneto1992
no realy, even without franklin, raven can still do a lot of damage if she gets angry, even in the cartoon she is unnstoptable

DigiMark007
Originally posted by magneto1992
no realy, even without franklin, raven can still do a lot of damage if she gets angry, even in the cartoon she is unnstoptable

Using cartoon versions is never a good idea. And she's actually less powerful in the cartoon (the Titans usually lose then have to think of a way to win).

The concept of young vs. old is cool, but you have to remember to try to create a balanced fight too. Any concept can be ruined by placing too many diverse people into a fight (i.e. Franklin and Wolverine should never be in the same battle together...there's just no point since one becomes a non-factor and thus bogs down the battle).

magneto1992
thanks, by the way I am only try to put in a replica of this threath Young VR Old 2 with a more equal macth. No gods or Phonexises levels (exeptp for apocalypse

Tron
I agree with Digi. Without Franklin at full potential, or comic Raven (rather than cartoon Raven, as already explained), Thor alone destroys that team.

magneto1992
Ok can you go to my other threth please

magneto1992
and someone close this one please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.