Toxin v. Venom and Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
Well, Toxin is supposedly stronger than both his predecessors, but all three have been able to come out on top in fights. Thus, who wins in the two battles:

Toxin v Venom
and
Toxin v Carnage
And, if you really want to go as far....
Toxin v Venom & Carnage.

Hm?

Whittdawg92
Toxin would A.break them in half single-handedly or B. Call in spider-man, and take one each.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Hey Whittdawg92 Guess what? I'M HORNY

braz
eh?

anywho.

how strong is Toxin, like specifically?

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Hey Whittdawg92 Guess what? I'M HORNY

braz
What the f**k?

Soljer
Originally posted by braz
eh?

anywho.

how strong is Toxin, like specifically?

No one is really for sure. We know that Spiderman < Venom < Carnage < Toxin. I don't know if he has any real impressive feats of his own, but we know Carnage is at least around class 50, I'd place toxin a bit above him.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Soljer
No one is really for sure. We know that Spiderman < Venom < Carnage < Toxin. I don't know if he has any real impressive feats of his own, but we know Carnage is at least around class 50, I'd place toxin a bit above him.

It doesn't work that way. Venom beat Carnage many times though he is concidered to be weaker that Carnage. So i beleave even one-on-one Venom or Carnage could win.
Oh and if two at the same time then it's not even funny. Last time Toxin tried to fight them both he almost got killed.

Whittdawg92
which is why he'd call in spider-man, and make it a fair fight.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
im hornyer whittdawg92

Soljer
Originally posted by Sam Z
It doesn't work that way. Venom beat Carnage many times though he is concidered to be weaker that Carnage. So i beleave even one-on-one Venom or Carnage could win.
Oh and if two at the same time then it's not even funny. Last time Toxin tried to fight them both he almost got killed.

The greater than symbols weren't necessarily "better," I only meant stronger, because he asked if I knew Toxin's exact strength class.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Soljer
The greater than symbols weren't necessarily "better," I only meant stronger, because he asked if I knew Toxin's exact strength class.

Oh, ok.

Soljer
Yeah, I'm well aware that Venom has beat carnage, and nearly killed him on multiple occasions, hence me making this thread.

As evidenced by Venom v. Carnage, the Symbiote doesn't make the fighter. Even though Toxin has a superior Symbiote, he isn't necessarily guaranteed the win. So...could he take venom one on one? Carnage? Both? How often out of ten?

Mider
he already fought them both and won didnt he?

Whittdawg92
im hornyer whittdawg92 and you're telling me why confused (like I'm gay or something)

Soljer
Originally posted by Mider
he already fought them both and won didnt he?

See, but someone else in this thread referenced when he got wrecked by the two at once, so (wishing in vain) I hope to find who and why the clear winner would be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.