Adam Warlock vs Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Accel
Standard equipment for both. Who wins?

branhole
adam warlock plays with him like glads plays with his weiner.

Accel
Ooooookay...

bump.

long pig
Soul Gem is like the Eye of 'motto.

It's an instant win over almost everyone.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by long pig
Soul Gem is like the Eye of 'motto.

It's an instant win over almost everyone.

Damn straight. The gem will own Strange too.

"Hides identity in fear of Dr. Strange fanboy backlash bag"

long pig
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Damn straight. The gem will own Strange too.

"Hides identity in fear of Dr. Strange fanboy backlash bag"
They gem would own Strange, just as the EOA would own Adam (although there are a few times where it's stated that Strange's soul is protected from harm by Eternity, I still think the gem would work on him).

They are roughly equal in strength.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by long pig
They gem would own Strange, just as the EOA would own Adam (although there are a few times where it's stated that Strange's soul is protected from harm by Eternity, I still think the gem would work on him).

They are roughly equal in strength.

Your right. If these two fought it would be a matter of who hits each other first.

Did these two ever fight each other in the comics?

long pig
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Your right. If these two fought it would be a matter of who hits each other first.

Did these two ever fight each other in the comics?
Other than the time Strange nulled the soul gem with the Eye, and then once in AW's comics he affected Stange's astral form with the gem. I don't think they ever had a real fight.

Warlock has been shown to be more powerful than even Surfer on occasions, very few people can beat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.