who will win Pitt & Hulk vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyDo3
Pitt & Hulk teamed up to crush Doomsday will they be able to beat doomsday or is it hell on earth?

ThePittman
That version of the Hulk, nope. Doomsday 10/10

Reaper777
dude, I think pitt could take doomsday by himself, hulk and pitt?, thats overkill

Broly92
Which Hulk and which Doomsday

DickBlazer
hulk and pitt take him down

rotiart
doomsday kills them both.

Reaper777
come to think of it prof. hulk does kinda suck, but i still think pitt and hulk would definately take this.

Demonic Phoenix
DOS Doomsday dies

Hunter/prey Doomsday might Take this

Imperiex Doomsday dies soon

Gog Wars might also take this.

Wolverine2006
Pitt wuld beat Doomsday by himself he has beaten alot of powerful people, Doomsday wuld just be another on that list.

jasofisc
concidering Pitt's powers fighting DD is like superman fighing a guy that is made up of yellow star energy.

Wolverine2006
what do u mean?

ThePittman

jasofisc
Pitt power work like a reverse of hulks. He locks on to other person's aggression and uses it agenst them. In other words the madder the other guy gets the stronger Pitt gets Any DD other then the smart one is aggression personified which would make Pitt godlike.

Reaper777

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by jasofisc
Pitt power work like a reverse of hulks. He locks on to other person's aggression and uses it agenst them. In other words the madder the other guy gets the stronger Pitt gets Any DD other then the smart one is aggression personified which would make Pitt godlike.

OOOHHHH gotcha

Juntai
Originally posted by Reaper777
He beat superman to death(or so every one thought), I think he actually put him in a coma for about 3 months.

Anyone who can beat superman into a coma is pretty D@mn strong!

He would be a match for Pitt or Hulk, but Pitt and Hulk, bad day for Doomsday, hehe that rhymed. laughing Happy Dance Superman died and was brought back to life much more than 3 months later. The 4 other Supermen each took over one of his titles for a long stretch. It was called the reign of the Supermen, and that TPB alone is like a damn bible. The issues boarded and bagged is about a whole longbox.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman died and was brought back to life much more than 3 months later. The 4 other Supermen each took over one of his titles for a long stretch. It was called the reign of the Supermen, and that TPB alone is like a damn bible. The issues boarded and bagged is about a whole longbox.

Yup, the Superman/Doomsday TPB is about twice the thickness of that..it's insane.

Juntai
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Yup, the Superman/Doomsday TPB is about twice the thickness of that..it's insane. What all does it have? Hunter Prey and DOS I'm sure... those two alone is pretty thick as it is...The Doomsday Annual maybe?

Reaper777
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman died and was brought back to life much more than 3 months later. The 4 other Supermen each took over one of his titles for a long stretch. It was called the reign of the Supermen, and that TPB alone is like a damn bible. The issues boarded and bagged is about a whole longbox.

Ok, thanx for the info.

CaptainStoic
My vote goes to Pitt and the Hulk... There's just no way that Doomsday would survive a fight with them. When I was a kid I put a single spider in a jar with tweenty ants, can you guess what happened? The same thing would happen to Doomsday.

Rewmac
Current Doomsday?? Go War Doomsday?? than him. Even if they beat him, he comes back stronger. And Superman has already killed him by beating him. So he cannot be killed that way.

CaptainStoic
Hey Rew I love your Sig man.

Reaper777
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
My vote goes to Pitt and the Hulk... There's just no way that Doomsday would survive a fight with them. When I was a kid I put a single spider in a jar with tweenty ants, can you guess what happened? The same thing would happen to Doomsday.

nice comparison, I agree

jasofisc
after hearing the ant and spider thing CaptainStoic i'm trying that as soon as possible.

Reaper777
Originally posted by jasofisc
after hearing the ant and spider thing CaptainStoic i'm trying that as soon as possible.
laughing Happy Dance me too laughing

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by Rewmac
Current Doomsday?? Go War Doomsday?? than him. Even if they beat him, he comes back stronger. And Superman has already killed him by beating him. So he cannot be killed that way. it doesn't work that way. he is meant to kill any living being by adapting and killing them. he comes back reistant to what killed him and in some cases immune. he does not, however become immune to physical harm because he has been beaten that way. this means that pitt and hulk simply have to beat him harder than superman has previously.

Reaper777
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
it doesn't work that way. he is meant to kill any living being by adapting and killing them. he comes back reistant to what killed him and in some cases immune. he does not, however become immune to physical harm because he has been beaten that way. this means that pitt and hulk simply have to beat him harder than superman has previously.

Which they are more than capable of doing.

Whittdawg92
correct.

hulkrulz
Hulk and Pitt definately.

Supes killed doomsday and then he died from exhaustion

guy222
pitt/hulk ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.