Don't cheat on your boyfriend, ladies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
This is what we would all like to do if we got cheated on. Or, at least, I would.

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1149247982/Angry_Guy_Destroys_Girlfriends_Car_for_Cheating

RaeRox
OMG It started jawdrop

Bloigen
laughing out loud

He has a small pecker.

dave_kodak
i dont even know what to say to that.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Impediment
This is what we would all like to do if we got cheated on. Or, at least I would.

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1149247982/Angry_Guy_Destroys_Girlfriends_Car_for_Cheating

Looks like fun. stick out tongue

BlackSunshine
he shoulda put that sorry b*tch in the car.

Impediment
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
he shoulda put that sorry b*tch in the car.

I think that would be going a little too far, IMO. stick out tongue

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Bloigen
laughing out loud

He has a small pecker.

Jigsaw13
I would have destroyed the guys car she was cheating with as well.

Pink Maynard
This is what we would all like to do if we got cheated on. Or, at least, I would.

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1149247982/Angry_Guy_Destroys_Girlfriends_Car_for_Cheating So thats what that ammendment is all about. So people can have their automatic weapons so they can shoot their girlfriends car doh

BlackSunshine
I think that would be going a little too far, IMO. stick out tongue

I was joking wink

ladygrim
woah no expression i should of done that to my exs car when i found out he was cheating on me

lil bitchiness
Well thats stupid.

The girl who cheated should be responsible, not the guy she cheated with. He has no responsibility for their relationship.

Either way, the guy must have a small one, or the girl wouldn't have cheated stick out tongue

Syren
Boring... just how much shooting of le car am I supposed to watch? 'Bang bang' - car explodes = funny. Continuous noise = Not.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Well thats stupid.

The girl who cheated should be responsible, not the guy she cheated with. He has no responsibility for their relationship.

Either way, the guy must have a small one, or the girl wouldn't have cheated stick out tongue

Coming from someone who has lots of sex, I expected you to say something like that. There are other factors that would make a woman cheat besides something in the sack. Either way, he did something or didn't do something, rather, that pissed her off enough for her to seek solace with someone else.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Coming from someone who has lots of sex, I expected you to say something like that. There are other factors that would make a woman cheat besides something in the sack. Either way, he did something or didn't do something, rather, that pissed her off enough for her to seek solace with someone else.

Haha! This is even stupider.

You have NO idea what my sex life is like. None.

You can speculate, but you don't know, so your whole post is just stupid.

But that isn't in the least suprising so its all good.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Haha! This is even stupider.

You have NO idea what my sex life is like. None.

You can speculate, but you don't know, so your whole post is just stupid.

But that isn't in the least suprising so its all good.

Since when are Global Moderators allowed to bash people? icon5 I can see trying to have a worthwhile debate, but calling a forum member stupid all because of speculation based on how you represent yourself on KMC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.