Blob vs Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two powerful characters face off who wins?

General Kon-El
Wendigo owns the blob 10/10

King_Mungi
Wendigo is very underated on this board.

Whittdawg92
Wendigo would suck the fat out of blob (literally)

King_Mungi
Just to clarify they stated it was the elder gods that created the Wendigo curse, I assume they mean the Gods of the Arctic then?

ST0RM SHAD0W
Wolverine beats on Windigo.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W
Wolverine beats on Windigo. Wolverine is the Gods of the Amazon!

hulk=strength
blob cant be hurt in a way an hulk is underrated on this board

allen4
WWWWWENDIGOOOOOO !

Soljer
What few weaknesses the Blob did have mostly circumvented his physical resistance. He was able to be injured by attacks directed at his face, as his eyes, nose, mouth and ears did not have the same blubbery protection as the rest of his body.

Wendigo punches him in the face.

golem370
I think people seem to underestimate Blob he is very strong around class 75. He is damn near immovable and very hard to hurt only his eyes hearing and maybe his smelling are his weak points. But you go toe to toe with him your going to have to get past his weight strength and durability. Plus it says in his profile his agility is comparable to a Athlete.

http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Blob

outarddwarf
Blob is underated. He has taken down the original uncanny x-men by himself at least twice and with help a few other times. I was tempted to start a blob respect thread but i don't have enough scans. Wendigo does win this but only because he is completely immortal. He never hurts the blob the blob never hurts him and eventually the blob dies of natural causes, like starvation dehydration whatever.

Whittdawg92
it doesn't matter, wendigo can't be killed, and even if he is, it'll b passed on to anyone. besides, blob is a depowered suicide fataas now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.