Conan versus Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
the battle of the earth's two most powerful warriors, no weapons, all man.

Grimm22
Jeese, I dont know no expression

I mean seriously, I would probobly give this to Conan because he is a barbarian. stick out tongue

King KAM
Originally posted by Grimm22
Jeese, I dont know no expression

I mean seriously, I would probobly give this to Conan because he is a barbarian. stick out tongue you know conan is a mosnter, but i think cap is just to smooth for him to touch.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King KAM
you know conan is a mosnter, but i think cap is just to smooth for him to touch.

Erg sad

This is WAY to close, I mean Cap is smarter and more skilled, but Conan is a freakin beast eek!

JohnnyDo3
Captain America will win this one but it aint gonna be easy

Tron
This happened in a What If (where Conan came to the future and became a druglord and pimp, for those that don't already know). I don't know the exact details of that fight though.

King KAM
Originally posted by Tron
This happened in a What If (where Conan came to the future and became a druglord and pimp, for those that don't already know). I don't know the exact details of that fight though. *shakes his head*....this makes me think of my old sig.

Validus
Originally posted by Tron
This happened in a What If (where Conan came to the future and became a druglord and pimp, for those that don't already know). I don't know the exact details of that fight though.
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.