Robocop Vs Terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyDo3
Robocop takes on T800

diabloman
i have a comicbook where terminator and cop go at it. and sorry folks but robocop took him down. but that was 101 im sure cause the comicbook was out way before terminator 3 movie TX would kill robo in a sec for sure

Robtard
Robocop is certainly more durable and probably stronger due to his larger mass (fit larger motors, hyrdraulics or whatever in his bulkier frame). The only real weakness Robocop has is his face, which the T800 may be able to exploit. So Robocop for the win.

diabloman
when terminator gets shot it damages his skin. when robo gets shot it bounces off of him. hardly leaves a mark.

Brutacus
there not from the same year right?

Robtard

Sea King
do u guys remember the robo cop cartoon it was pretty cool even though it had some stupid stuff happen in it

diabloman

Robtard
Originally posted by Sea King
do u guys remember the robo cop cartoon it was pretty cool even though it had some stupid stuff happen in it

Vaguely, I remember there being a show, but can't remember the details.

Sea King
Originally posted by Robtard
Vaguely, I remember there being a show, but can't remember the details.

it had robo cop and his girl they were on tyhe same police force

he had like a f'ing cannon built in to his chest and opened his chest when he wanted to use it

diabloman
but robocop moves slow as hell for sure.

Milkie
Robocop is not more durable then a T-800 also a T-800 is stronger and faster then Robocop.

Soljer
Ummm...there was a HUGE difference between the T-100 series and the T-800. Wow, good job for not paying ANY attention. You are thinking of the difference between the T-800 and T-850. The difference there was just that the 850 was mildly faster and stronger, and had TWO hydrogen fusion cells rather than just one like the t-800. (You are thinking of the fact that he was model 101, meaning ARNOLD's face was model 101. There were MANY different 'faces' of terminators, to infiltrate effectively. They don't ALL look like Arnold.)

Anyways, on topic; I believe that the Terminator would take him. More advanced robotics, more advanced weapons, stronger, faster, more durable.

diabloman
Originally posted by Milkie
Robocop is not more durable then a T-800 also a T-800 is stronger and faster then Robocop. i didnt see any difference in the strength of T-800 and T-101

Robtard
Originally posted by Soljer
Ummm...there was a HUGE difference between the T-100 series and the T-800. Wow, good job for not paying ANY attention. You are thinking of the difference between the T-800 and T-850. The difference there was just that the 850 was mildly faster and stronger, and had TWO hydrogen fusion cells rather than just one like the t-800. (You are thinking of the fact that he was model 101, meaning ARNOLD's face was model 101. There were MANY different 'faces' of terminators, to infiltrate effectively. They don't ALL look like Arnold.)

Anyways, on topic; I believe that the Terminator would take him. More advanced robotics, more advanced weapons, stronger, faster, more durable.

Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong thing. The T800 is the terminator from the 1st movie right (Arnold)?

diabloman
Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong thing. The T800 is the terminator from the 1st movie right (Arnold)? 3rd movie. 1st and 2nd movie hes 101

Milkie
Originally posted by diabloman
i didnt see any difference in the strength of T-800 and T-101

What?

T-101 is the same as T-800

They just call it T-101 in the movies.

He was T-850 in the 3rd movie and is still called T-101

diabloman
What?

T-101 is the same as T-800

They just call it T-101 in the movies. there a different terminator 101 and 800 but i didnt see any difference at all in there abilities.

Soljer
*rolls eyes* No, A T-100 series is the weird ass things that the T-X sets loose in the third movie. Arnold in the first and second movies is a T-800 Model 101, meaning 101 is "Machine code" for the face arnold has.

In the third movie he is a T-850. The only difference between the arnold from the first and second, and the third movie is that the third is a little stronger, little faster, and has two hydrogen fusion cells.

Milkie
there a different terminator 101 and 800 but i didnt see any difference at all in there abilities.

Dude 101 is their model number.

The early T-800 had skin like rubber and they were a easy spot. The later T-800 had more of a real fleshy look. They both are somewhat te same. I never said anything about them being different.

diabloman
Dude 101 is their model number.

The early T-800 had skin like rubber and they were a easy spot. The later T-800 had more of a real fleshy look. They both are somewhat te same. I never said anything about them being different. yes there different model numbers cause there different machines or what ever. like model T-1000 and TX big difference there.

Soljer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-800
http://web.archive.org/web/20041010164145/www.eterminator.com/t800_series.htm

Read up a little.

diabloman
in terminator 1 and 2 hes 101 hes 800 or 850 i think in the 3rd movie.

Milkie
yes there different model numbers cause there different machines or what ever. like model T-1000 and TX big difference there.

Dude T-800 and T-850 are the same model

T-1000 and TX are completely different models

Milkie
in terminator 1 and 2 hes 101 hes 800 or 850 i think in the 3rd movie.

In Terminator 1 and 2 he is T-800 in Terminator 3 he is T-850

diabloman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-800
http://web.archive.org/web/20041010164145/www.eterminator.com/t800_series.htm

Read up a little. the T-600s are the ones that john connor and his buddy are shooting at in the movie in there future. they have nothing to do with arnold

diabloman
In Terminator 1 and 2 he is T-800 in Terminator 3 he is T-850 hes 101 in 1st and 2nd movie. he even says it himself in the 2nd one.

Soljer
The t-600's had the rubber skin. t-800's had living tissue over the metal. The models are just the different looks, faces, of the terminators. They didn't ALL look like Arnold.

Regardless, go to theeTerminator site, read up.

diabloman
i have all 3 movies i know which ones are which.

diabloman
The t-600's had the rubber skin. t-800's had living tissue over the metal. The models are just the different looks, faces, of the terminators. They didn't ALL look like Arnold.

Regardless, go to theeTerminator site, read up. the T-600s look like robots like the ones you shoot in the video games. they look nothing human at all.

Milkie
hes 101 in 1st and 2nd movie. he even says it himself in the 2nd one.

I just told you they call them T-101 in the movies. In the books they call them T-800. They are the same!

diabloman

Regardless, go to theeTerminator site, read up. they put arnold as terminator for all 3 movies cause he looks cool being one. in real life each one would look different.

diabloman
I just told you they call them T-101 in the movies. In the books they call them T-800. They are the same! where not talking about the books here where talking about the movies. and i only have one comicbook where terminator and robo go at it. and its one of the bad terminators. the ones you shoot in the videogames/ so its not arnold in that one.

Milkie
WTF are you talking about?

Read up on this really.

You are so blind.

diabloman
WTF are you talking about?

Read up on this really.

You are so blind. lol u started it saying which terminator is which.

Milkie
You are getting the actual Terminator mixed up with it's model number.

Soljer
The T-800 can be outfitted with the tissue, or it can be bare. The "skeletons" that John shoots in the future is still a t-800. If it is outfitted with skin to look like a human, it is assigned a model number -

"However, the T-800 Series also has different configurations of living tissue, each one giving it the appearance of a different person. The physical appearance of the living tissue (which was initially based on photographic records from Skynet's databases and laser scans of human soldiers) is therefore also given a Model number."

Though, if put into direct battle, it doesn't need to infiltrate. It just needs to fight:
"T-800's being deployed straight onto the battlefield as soldiers do not need to be disguised and so do not receive a biological covering."

The difference between the T-800 and the T-850:
"The 200 kilo T-850 Series endoskeleton has been upgraded from the T-800 Series in many ways, though these are not necessarily visible from the outside. The main modification to the T-850 Series is its increased titanium alloy armour, hardening it to Plasma weapons, which the Resistance has been able to acquire more of in the last few years. Tougher and more resilient, the T-850 Series has also been equipped with more powerful servo motors and hydraulic systems, making it far faster and stronger than the T-800 Series. It can therefore sustain far greater damage and continue to function, and is more deadly in hand to hand combat, even being able to hold its own for a time against the T-X Series in pure physical combat."

Jesus christ.

Milkie
There you go diabloman

jrodslam
Robcop wins.

diabloman
Dude T-800 and T-850 are the same model

T-1000 and TX are completely different models duh theres a big diffrence in TX and T-1000 . and make up your mind. is he T800 or T850 in terminator 3

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Sea King

LOL I USED TO WATCH THE SHOW EVERYDAY BEFORE SCHOOL

"ROOO BOO COP, ROOO BOO COP, ROOOOOOOO
BOOOOOOOOO COP"

what a raw theme song
lol
bomm

Milkie
duh theres a big diffrence in TX and T-1000 . and make up your mind. is he T800 or T850 in terminator 3

WTF

I already know that because I just said it. Don't try to make it seem like I don't.

A T-850 was in T3.

diabloman
WTF

I already know that because I just said it. Don't try to make it seem like I don't.

A T-850 was in T3. 1st u said T-800 now T-850 still cant decide ?

Soljer
GOD DAMN. Are you illiterate or just plain ignorant? The arnold in the first and second movies was a T-800. In the Third movie, it was an upgraded T-850. Both of them were model 101, as that is the human it resembled. File 101. Or some such.

Jesus Christ! You always act so ridiculously, that I often think you do it on purpose. Purposefully ignoring people carefully explaining things to you, and then repeating the same question, or uttering the same, stupid, disproven sentence over and over. PLEASE tell me english isn't your first language, or SOMETHING.

diabloman
GOD DAMN. Are you illiterate or just plain ignorant? The arnold in the first and second movies was a T-800. In the Third movie, it was an upgraded T-850. Both of them were model 101, as that is the human it resembled. File 101. Or some such.

Jesus Christ! You always act so ridiculously, that I often think you do it on purpose. Purposefully ignoring people carefully explaining things to you, and then repeating the same question, or uttering the same, stupid, disproven sentence over and over. PLEASE tell me english isn't your first language, or SOMETHING. the model # is a different type of terminator. doesnt matter if its arnold or martha stewart doing the terminator. doesnt matter the person its the machine dude. for example your sony tv downstairs is model # 101 different from your sony 850 model # up in your room and yours is more advanced cause its a higher #

Darth Martin
Dude the face(physical biological appearance) is the model. 101 was Arnold.

In 1 and 2 he was a T-800.
In 3 he was a T-X.

diabloman
Originally posted by Darth Martin

In 3 he was a T-X. are u phucking drunk ? it was whats her name i dont know the name of the actress she did TX. arnold was
T-800 movie 1 and 2 hes 101 in the 2nd movie he says it himself. theres not T-800 in 1st and 2nd movie

Soljer
Are YOU 'phucking' drunk? Yeah, he wasn't a T-X in movie three. But he was NOT a t-101 in the first and second movies. How many times do I have to explain this to you? He was a t-800 MODEL 101. Model - face. It isn't like the make and model of cars...its more like the model is the paint job on it. Whether or not it has a luggage rack. The color of the interior. Superficial things. Arnold was a t-800 in movie one and two, and a t-850 in three.

diabloman
Are YOU 'phucking' drunk? Yeah, he wasn't a T-X in movie three. But he was NOT a t-101 in the first and second movies. How many times do I have to explain this to you? He was a t-800 MODEL 101. Model - face. It isn't like the make and model of cars...its more like the model is the paint job on it. Whether or not it has a luggage rack. The color of the interior. Superficial things. Arnold was a t-800 in movie one and two, and a t-850 in three. he says it himself to john in #2 that hes 101. and put your specs on and scroll up u said hes TX in movie 3

Darth Martin
My bad fellas I meant in 3 he was the T-850 my bad.

diabloman
My bad fellas I meant in 3 he was the T-850 my bad. yay somone here gets it.

Soljer
he says it himself to john in #2 that hes 101. and put your specs on and scroll up u said hes TX in movie 3

Im aware, I even said he wasnt a t-x in movie three. But he was t-800 MODEL ONE HUNDRED ONE, god damn ignorant fool.

diabloman
Im aware, I even said he wasnt a t-x in movie three. But he was t-800 MODEL ONE HUNDRED ONE, god damn ignorant fool. retart the model # he is is the type of machine he is. some hasnt taken there pills tonight. and scroll up and yes u said hes TX in terminator 3 big grin

diabloman

In 3 he was a T-X. see dude u say it right there big grin

Milkie
T1 He was a T-800

T2 He was a T-800

T3 He was a T-850

What's so f**king hard about that.

Soljer
I am not darth martin you dumb son of a *****.

diabloman
I am not darth martin you dumb son of a *****. never said u twins where the same person laughing

diabloman
T1 He was a T-800

T2 He was a T-800

T3 He was a T-850

What's so f**king hard about that.

T1 hes 101
T2 hes 101
T3 hes 850

Soljer
You quote me and say:

" and scroll up and yes u said hes TX in terminator 3"
" see dude u say it right there"

diabloman
You quote me and say:

" and scroll up and yes u said hes TX in terminator 3"
" see dude u say it right there" man you crack me up. speaking of crack somone needs to lay off it i can tell.

Darth Martin
Dude i'v explained it and we've given u proof but unstill don't believe.

Milkie
T1 hes 101
T2 hes 101
T3 hes 850

DUDE!

T-800 series Terminator, Cyberdyne Systems Model 101

THE ****ING SAME.

diabloman
Dude i'v explained it and we've given u proof but unstill don't believe. watch the 1st and 2nd movie. the dude that protects sarah tells her that the terminator is 101 in the 2nd movie arnold says it to john that hes 101. in the 3rd movie he doesnt say a damn thing of what model he is. he only says to connor that TX is more powerful than him.

Darth Martin
In 2 he says he is model 101 based on the Arnold thing. I've read the book and seen the movie for 3 and in book he states he is T-850

diabloman
In 2 he says he is model 101 based on the Arnold thing. I've read the book and seen the movie for 3 and in book he states he is T-850 where talking about the movie here dude not the book. some info on marvel movies that are different from the books. same thing.

Milkie
where talking about the movie here dude not the book. some info on marvel movies that are different from the books. same thing.

The books (novels) go with the movies.

Skynet Machines

CSM-10 anthropomorphic service robots, first soldiers
T-1
T-100 Seeker
T-105 Autonomous Battle Droid (from T3 Rise Of The Machines)
T-20 (service robot)
T-70 (from T2-3D)
T-200 "Scarecrow"
T-300 "Fast Walker"
T-400 and 500 Endo
T-600 Infiltrator "Gaunt"
T-700 Infiltrator
T-800 Terminator Infiltrator
T-850 Terminator Infiltrator (from T3)
T-900 Newest TI models
T-950 (first TI model to use onboard weapons)
I(nfiltrator)-950 Human/Machine Hybrid created by Skynet's captured human scientists - final union of Man and Machine
T-1000 (mimetic poly-alloy)
T-X (from T3) "Terminatrix"
H(unter) K(iller) Tank
HK "Centurion"
HK Aerial
HK Drone
Heavy Assault Aerial HK
Aerial FHK M-A8 T-770c S-500 Transport
T-1,000,000 - Protects Skynet CPU, T2-3D
Series 1200 and HK Scouts
Series 1500 Anti-Personnel Unit
Type 12 FOB "Flying Eyeball"
Guardian (Installation defense unit that originally protected Skynet in Terminator: Dawn of Fate before the creation of the T-1,000,000)
Model 75 FHK
HK "Chrome Widow"
Pre-Judgment Day semi- or fully-autonomous service maintenance robots, automated and remote-controlled vehicles, and stealth aircraft
HK Carrier
HK Bomber
HK Titan

diabloman
The books (novels) go with the movies.

Skynet Machines

CSM-10 anthropomorphic service robots, first soldiers
T-1
T-100 Seeker
T-105 Autonomous Battle Droid (from T3 Rise Of The Machines)
T-20 (service robot)
T-70 (from T2-3D)
T-200 "Scarecrow"
T-300 "Fast Walker"
T-400 and 500 Endo
T-600 Infiltrator "Gaunt"
T-700 Infiltrator
T-800 Terminator Infiltrator
T-850 Terminator Infiltrator (from T3)
T-900 Newest TI models
T-950 (first TI model to use onboard weapons)
I(nfiltrator)-950 Human/Machine Hybrid created by Skynet's captured human scientists - final union of Man and Machine
T-1000 (mimetic poly-alloy)
T-X (from T3) "Terminatrix"
H(unter) K(iller) Tank
HK "Centurion"
HK Aerial
HK Drone
Heavy Assault Aerial HK
Aerial FHK M-A8 T-770c S-500 Transport
T-1,000,000 - Protects Skynet CPU, T2-3D
Series 1200 and HK Scouts
Series 1500 Anti-Personnel Unit
Type 12 FOB "Flying Eyeball"
Guardian (Installation defense unit that originally protected Skynet in Terminator: Dawn of Fate before the creation of the T-1,000,000)
Model 75 FHK
HK "Chrome Widow"
Pre-Judgment Day semi- or fully-autonomous service maintenance robots, automated and remote-controlled vehicles, and stealth aircraft
HK Carrier
HK Bomber
HK Titan again where not talking about any of the books. this is about the movies.

Milkie
THE NOVELS GO IN WITH THE MOVIES

EVERYTHING

NOT THE COMICS BUT THE NOVELS

Soljer
The movies do not differ from the books by an inch - at least as far as I can tell.

Robtard
T1 hes 101
T2 hes 101
T3 hes 850

No...

1) He's T800 model 101
2) He's T800 model 101
3) He's T850 model 101

The 'T800' is the model of the robo-skeleton. The 'model 101' is the 'Arnold' face. So if you had lets sya terminator designed as T800-142 it would be the same as the first two movies (robo-skeleton wise) except with a different persons face (exterior).

To make it simple:

T800 #'s are the robot part (inside)
101 #'s are the flesh part (outside)

Make sense?

Milkie
He's retarded

grey fox
He's retarded

Who ?

Milkie
diabloman

We tired explaining to him the same shit for 3 pages.

He still don't get it.

diabloman
diabloman

He still don't get it. again no such thing as T-800 or T-850
in terminator 1 and 2 movies

Soljer
Yeah, I think Milkie might be right. Diabloman may indeed suffer from severe retardation. Poor kid.

diabloman
Yeah, I think Milkie might be right. Diabloman may indeed suffer from severe retardation. Poor kid. your mother didnt raise me so no pal.

diabloman
and ask the person that made this thread if this is about the books or movies.

Robtard
diabloman

He still don't get it.

Woah, hey, wait just a damned minute. I have the monopoly on being retarded, for F#$K's sake, it's in my name.

diabloman
Woah, hey, wait just a damned minute. I have the monopoly on being retarded, for F#$K's sake, it's in my name. laughing laughing laughing man your to much

Milkie
http://lolzing.com/albums/GIFsMthruZ/retard.gif

diabloman
http://lolzing.com/albums/GIFsMthruZ/retard.gif clapping good job there man. show your pic. there on the members pic. thread.

Milkie
What?

Mider
soooooooooooo robocop wins?

diabloman
Originally posted by Mider
soooooooooooo robocop wins? depends which terminator

jrodslam
Originally posted by Mider
soooooooooooo robocop wins?

Yup. Against 800 or 850.

Milkie
Either can beat his ass.

diabloman
every robocop movie hes slow as hell big time.

jrodslam
Either can beat his ass.

I wouldnt say that. They are about equal in strength, but Robo is more durable. Plus hes got both human and robot instinct to go off of in a battle. Thats what puts him about the 800/850.

jrodslam
every robocop movie hes slow as hell big time.

In the movies, yes his RUNNING speed os slow, but not his reactions and handspeed. Plus hes slow in the movies because its very difficult for the man in the suit to be mobile. In the comics hes not slow. Plus in the movies, the 800/850 is slow as well.erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.