odin vs maker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

branhole
who would win? we all know what happened between eachs encounters with thanos, but who would win if they fought each other. they fight on neutral ground, and then they fight in odins realm. game on.

branhole
i used the serch funcion and this one didnt cum up. i think maker has it. anyone else?

Soljer
Haha, you're just posting this in order to reiterate the fact that you believe that with his new upgrades, Thanos would beat Odin, rather than getting his ass kicked.

Eh, I can't say that I entirely disagree. Maker is extremely powerful.

branhole
that and i want to see who would win. all the thanos haters are ataying away.

Mider
do you have any feats for the beyonder, and i dont hate thanos so stop saying that, you dont pay attention, and odin would womp him thanks deal with it, zues is gonna do this too, maker well what are his feats?

the Darkone
Odin should beat the maker easily, Odin would have done the samething as Thanos and put her in a specail prison on Asgard. MAker doesn't have any fighting/battle experince.

Mider
so basically she might have great power but she dont know how to use it.

JohnR
Based on Thanos's showing, I'd go with Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.