Gamorra & Binary vs. She Hulk & Rogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RogerRamjet
tag team competition in an adamantium squared circle with a 10 min. time limit

Gamorra (w/Infinity gem)
Binary (Carol Danvers)

vs.

She Hulk (super pissed)
Rogue (w/o gloves)

Tron
The fact that you put Binary in here, makes this fight pretty one-sided, and very short.

Lucid Lui
Shulkie and Rogue get absolutely curbstomped.

Validus
Originally posted by Tron
The fact that you put Binary in here, makes this fight pretty one-sided, and very short.
Not to mention Gamora with the time gem.

RogerRamjet
hold on, were not talking about the wise cracking, funny an' goofy She Hulk, i'm talking about the savage She Hulk who kept the FF at bay, wept the floor with a 30 ft. Titania...i don't see Gamora having an easy day with her, gem or no gem...
as for Binary and Rogue, of course Carol has the higher energy projection but if Rogue plays it smart, maybe even she could surprise Binary, one touch is all she needs...

Khellendros
Binary could do this by herself.

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
hold on, were not talking about the wise cracking, funny an' goofy She Hulk, i'm talking about the savage She Hulk who kept the FF at bay, wept the floor with a 30 ft. Titania...i don't see Gamora having an easy day with her, gem or no gem...
as for Binary and Rogue, of course Carol has the higher energy projection but if Rogue plays it smart, maybe even she could surprise Binary, one touch is all she needs...

no, there ain't no way Rogue is going to do a thing with 30 seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.