Conan the Barbarian runs the Gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
By Crom, this shall be a glorious battle....Conan the Barbarian is time-warped thru time to the future by the Beyonder....he has to run a gauntlet of 13 formidable enemies...in order to save the life of his companion Red Sonja. If he fails, she dies!!!

Conan gets a full day's rest in between each opponent...

Conan is armed with his trusty broadsword, a battle-axe and a dagger. All of his opponents are armed with their usual, standard equipment (if any)... some opponents Conan has to face h2h, others with their weapons...Conan gets his weapons for opponents that are armed with their weapons....

Here's how the gauntlet runs....

Day 1 - Killer Croc

Day 2 - Ka-Zar the Savage w/knife

Day 3 - Kraven the Hunter w/ bowie knife

Day 4 - Marv from Sin City w/ steel baseball bat & a machete

Day 5 - Ash w/chainsaw only...no shotgun

Day 6 - Black Panther (h2h)

Day 7 - Daredevil w/billyclub

Day 8 - Bane (h2h)

Day 9 - The Kingpin (h2h)

Day 10 - Blade w/ his sword only

Day 11 - Captain America w/his sheield

Day 12 - Beast (classic version) (Conan gets his weapons here)

Day 13 - Sabretooth (Conan gets to use all of his weapons since tooth is "armed" with claws)

The battles take place in a huge, deserted castle fortress...surrounded by a vast wooded area around the castle....fight starts at noon and lasts all day until someone is dead...BLOODLUST IS ON!!!

How far does a pissed, savage Conan make it to save the life of Red Sonja???

JOE NUNEZ
He stops at panther.

tyranus
Connan will peel of the hide from croc, I mean this is one seriously pissed barbarian whit a lot of muscle, and i bet Crocs skin wont stop his weapons, kazar is more dificult because hes more agile, i believe conan will kill him also, sonjas lifes on the line here, i think kraven will underestimate conan but theres a posibility kraven might outsmart conna , but i think marv will stop him, i mean marv is just to much hes a bloddy psicho who can match conans muscle and if conans unlucky he will get torn to bits.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by tyranus
Connan will peel of the hide from croc, I mean this is one seriously pissed barbarian whit a lot of muscle, and i bet Crocs skin wont stop his weapons, kazar is more dificult because hes more agile, i believe conan will kill him also, sonjas lifes on the line here, i think kraven will underestimate conan but theres a posibility kraven might outsmart conna , but i think marv will stop him, i mean marv is just to much hes a bloddy psicho who can match conans muscle and if conans unlucky he will get torn to bits.

Interesting points, but remember...Marv and Conan are both armed with their weapons...and Marv isn't bulletproof...he can be cut. Marv is strong, but I think Conan is considerably stonger, a better, more experienced fighter, a bit tougher, and a tad more savage than Marv...but good comments though!!

Grimm22
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

Day 1 - Killer Croc

Day 8 - Bane (h2h)

Day 13 - Sabretooth (Conan gets to use all of his weapons since tooth is "armed" with claws)

This order is messed up no expression

Why is DD in front of BP?!?

Why is Beast in front of Cap?!? What the f**k?

Heck why is beast in front of Black Panther? confused

Comicbook_kid
#1...Because D.D. is armed, and Panther isn't...and an armed D.D. is going to be a tad more formidable than an unarmed Panther...IMO.

#2...Also, because Beast would absolutely mop the floor with Black Panther, that's why...

#3...And a savage, feral Beast is going to give Conan more of a challenge than Cap will...Beast is stronger, faster, has claws and fangs, and is highly intelligent as well as a formidable h2h combatant...

I'm not saying Cap isn't...but I just see Conan having a tad more trouble with Beast than with Cap is all....

Now, everybody quit b!tch!n' bout the line up and play along....not everybody is going to agree with the order 100%, but I personally feel the order is pretty damn accurate....
stick out tongue

Grimm22
Because Beast would absolutely mop the floor with Black Panther, that's why...

And a savage, feral Beast is going to give Conan more of a challenge than Cap will...Beast is stronger, faster, has claws and fangs, and is highly intelligent as well as a formidable h2h combatant...

I'm not saying Cap isn't...but I just see Conan having a tad more trouble with Beast than with Cap is all....

Now, quit b!tch!n' bout the line up and play along....
stick out tongue

Your saying that Beast can take down Cap?!? What the f**k?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Grimm22

Quite possibly, and the only reason I say that is because I have an Avengers annual where the Avengers face off with the Defenders...and Cap faces Beast in that particular battle....and Beast gives Cap ONE HELL of a fight....he bloodies his face up pretty badly and gives Cap the fight of his life...Let's just say Beast was looking better than Cap was when the fight was over with...Beast is one NOT to be underestimated!!!

batdude123

Yes. yes

Robtard
One correction, Conan and Red Sonja weren't partners, Conan's partner/sex puppet is Valeria. Kalidor (Arnold) was in Red Sonja.

Conan stops at Ash... Bruce is just way to cool.

"12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger…”
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/a/ashed1.jpg

Skeets
Conan clears this if he can heal enough with the one day of rest.

golem370
I say he doesn't make it past Marv. but by some slim chance he gets to Sabretooth he would get broke as soon as they start fighting. Sabretooth is stronger faster smarter a better fighter and he a very good tracker.

Grimm22
Quite possibly, and the only reason I say that is because I have an Avengers annual where the Avengers face off with the Defenders...and Cap faces Beast in that particular battle....and Beast gives Cap ONE HELL of a fight....he bloodies his face up pretty badly and gives Cap the fight of his life...Let's just say Beast was looking better than Cap was when the fight was over with...Beast is one NOT to be underestimated!!!

Wow no expression

Seriously Cap has already shown to be faster and just as agile as Beast.

Beast is hardly stronger than Cap

Cap is a MUCH MUCH MUCH better fighter

Beast is only smart in science not in a fight.

Cap owns beast wink

King KAM
Quite possibly, and the only reason I say that is because I have an Avengers annual where the Avengers face off with the Defenders...and Cap faces Beast in that particular battle....and Beast gives Cap ONE HELL of a fight....he bloodies his face up pretty badly and gives Cap the fight of his life...Let's just say Beast was looking better than Cap was when the fight was over with...Beast is one NOT to be underestimated!!! in one fight where cap took it easy, he has pwned beast before.

and as for this list, its not bad, but conan is EXTREMLEY strong...Cap can beat him, DD might, but he defiantley stops at cap.

Cap is his superior in every way. Stronger , faster, better fighter, much better fighter,

but cap moves around like Nightwing on Speed.

cap takes him.

leonidas
By Crom, this shall be a glorious battle....Conan the Barbarian is time-warped thru time to the future by the Beyonder....he has to run a gauntlet of 13 formidable enemies...in order to save the life of his companion Red Sonja. If he fails, she dies!!!

Conan gets a full day's rest in between each opponent...

Conan is armed with his trusty broadsword, a battle-axe and a dagger. All of his opponents are armed with their usual, standard equipment (if any)... some opponents Conan has to face h2h, others with their weapons...Conan gets his weapons for opponents that are armed with their weapons....

Here's how the gauntlet runs....

Day 1 - Killer Croc

Day 8 - Bane (h2h)

The battles take place in a huge, deserted castle fortress...surrounded by a vast wooded area around the castle....fight starts at noon and lasts all day until someone is dead...BLOODLUST IS ON!!!

How far does a pissed, savage Conan make it to save the life of Red Sonja???

great gauntlet! bp, dd, blade could all potentially beat him, but i'm not convinced they'd beat him the majority. blade is superman in speed and strength so he might be the toughest of those 3. he'd have a hard time getting to cap, but he could certainly beat cap as well. again, i'm not sure about the majority. i couldn't see beast beating him. is this the 40-ton version of tooth? if it is, tooth would be too much, specially with the healing factor and claws.

King KAM
Originally posted by leonidas
great gauntlet! bp, dd, blade could all potentially beat him, but i'm not convinced they'd beat him the majority. blade is superman in speed and strength so he might be the toughest of those 3. he'd have a hard time getting to cap, but he could certainly beat cap as well. again, i'm not sure about the majority. i couldn't see beast beating him. is this the 40-ton version of tooth? if it is, tooth would be too much, specially with the healing factor and claws. he aint beating the cap, and neither is sabretooth, cap would pwn this gauntlet, without loosing, in a row.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King KAM
he aint beating the cap, and neither is sabretooth, cap would pwn this gauntlet, without loosing, in a row.

I wouldnt say that Cap could pwn the gauntlet but yeah Cap could probobly go through the gauntlet

King KAM
I wouldnt say that Cap could pwn the gauntlet but yeah Cap could probobly go through the gauntlet if he was serious he could, caps fights normally end pretty fast.

Grimm22
if he was serious he could, caps fights normally end pretty fast.

BP would give Cap a hell of a fight wink

King KAM
BP would give Cap a hell of a fight wink no he wouldnt, BP is the biggest croc of shit ever, i hate him, DD would kick his ass.

Grimm22
no he wouldnt, BP is the biggest croc of shit ever, i hate him, DD would kick his ass.

What the f**k?

Wow just wow.

T'Chaka beat Cap as I recall wink

leonidas
i love cap as well, but conan COULD beat him. majority could go either way. cap may be able to get through the gauntlet, but he doesn't take 10/10 from all those guys and a couple may be able to make getting the majority pretty tough . . .

Brutacus
remember this is in a forrest fight, so hmm I believe beast would be a better challange than cap.
I mean classic beast is kind of like a ape.

King KAM
What the f**k?

Wow just wow.

T'Chaka beat Cap as I recall wink t'challa's book is also the biggest crock ever saying things like" he has only ever been bested in combat by one man"

Cap has 3wins on t-challa that i know of, and none of them were hard. So BP's win was a fluke.
Originally posted by leonidas
i love cap as well, but conan COULD beat him. majority could go either way. cap may be able to get through the gauntlet, but he doesn't take 10/10 from all those guys and a couple may be able to make getting the majority pretty tough . . . no-one on that list gets the majority of the cap. and Conan, is outmatched against cap. Cap is not only his physical superior, but his martial arts superior.

Grimm22
t'challa's book is also the biggest crock ever saying things like" he has only ever been bested in combat by one man"

Cap has 3wins on t-challa that i know of, and none of them were hard. So BP's win was a fluke.
no-one on that list gets the majority of the cap. and Conan, is outmatched against cap. Cap is not only his physical superior, but his martial arts superior.

True BP's book is pretty much crap erm

King KAM
True BP's book is pretty much crap erm exactly. Cap pwns him. How can cap lose to someone he has beat in everyway, except that shiny suit.

Grimm22
exactly. Cap pwns him. How can cap lose to someone he has beat in everyway, except that shiny suit.

Well BP did kick the crap out of Red Skull big grin

King KAM
Well BP did kick the crap out of Red Skull big grin you mean the guy who cap slaps around like 30 to 50 times??? oh him....ahhh thats nothin, cap made IF look like a NoOb

Grimm22
you mean the guy who cap slaps around like 30 to 50 times??? oh him....ahhh thats nothin, cap made IF look like a NoOb

True, but the last time they fought an enchanced Skull kicked the crap out of poor cap sad

King KAM
True, but the last time they fought an enchanced Skull kicked the crap out of poor cap sad did you see the suit that man had on??? he was Effing huge!!! and he got the drop on Cap, cap wasnt aware he was boutta be fighting and he still got some licks in, and for anyone who questions cap durability, they should look at that fight, cap was used literally as a wrecking ball to destroy a building.

Grimm22
did you see the suit that man had on??? he was Effing huge!!! and he got the drop on Cap, cap wasnt aware he was boutta be fighting and he still got some licks in, and for anyone who questions cap durability, they should look at that fight, cap was used literally as a wrecking ball to destroy a building.

Good point big grin

I would like to see Wolverine take on that Red Skull wink

The Pict
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
He stops at panther.

yep i don't see him going any further

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Robtard
One correction, Conan and Red Sonja weren't partners, Conan's partner/sex puppet is Valeria. Kalidor (Arnold) was in Red Sonja.

Conan stops at Ash... Bruce is just way to cool.

"12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger…”
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/a/ashed1.jpg

Yes, I know...but you're going by the movies...in the comics, Conan and Red Sonja WERE partners!! Many, many times they teamed up and went on adventures together. They were never lovers, but they did team up quite a bit, and although they weren't lovers, Conan and Sonja always did respect each other as warriors and friends. Conan and Valeria were lovers in the comics, but that was very early in his adventures. He met Red Sonja afterwards...Kalidor is a character created solely for the Red Sonja movie...originally, the name "Conan" was going to be in it, but due to problems with the licensing of the name or something or other, they had to make up a name and Kalidor is what they came up with...but us fans know better, and we know who "Kalidor" really is smile

Robtard
Yes, I know...but you're going by the movies...in the comics, Conan and Red Sonja WERE partners!! Many, many times they teamed up and went on adventures together. They were never lovers, but they did team up quite a bit, and although they weren't lovers, Conan and Sonja always did respect each other as warriors and friends. Conan and Valeria were lovers in the comics, but that was very early in his adventures. He met Red Sonja afterwards...Kalidor is a character created solely for the Red Sonja movie...originally, the name "Conan" was going to be in it, but due to problems with the licensing of the name or something or other, they had to make up a name and Kalidor is what they came up with...but us fans know better, and we know who "Kalidor" really is smile

**** that! I hated Red Sonja, Conan couldn't give two shits about her in my narrow mind.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Robtard
**** that! I hated Red Sonja, Conan couldn't give two shits about her in my narrow mind.

confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.