extreme x-men rogue vs thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tyranus
The rogue from the extreme x-men ( the one that has her powers evolved and can use any power she has ever absorbed) vs the god of thunder thor (the normal one not the king thor)

tyranus
no one?

The Pict
thor beats her very badly

tyranus
not so badly she can move fast and fly and she can use any power sh has ever absorbed, i think she can handle herself.

The Pict
not against thor

Grimm22
Jeese, thats a tough rouge.

Still Thor beats her into a coma wink

tyranus
she was hoding back khans army at bay by herself, cut her some slack.

tyranus
are you telling me a rogue powered by say... hulks power, a fliying hulk level strenght and durability, plus all the other powers wouldnt be able to fight him?

tyranus
this is an incomplete list of persond rogue has absonbed
Ms. Marvel (of course)
Cody Robbins (a.k.a. Freddie)
Captain America
Thor
Dazzler
She-Hulk
Colossus
Wolverine
Nightcrawler
Storm
Professor X
Kitty Pryde
Rachel Summers
Cyclops
Worm (Wyrm?)
Thing
Val Cooper
A Dire Wraith
Northstar
Cloak's "darkness"
Dagger's "light"
Gateway
Firestar
Human Torch
the Computer from the QuestProbe series
Bonebreaker (from the Reavers)
Longshot
Von Roehm (the Black Rook of the Hellfire Club)
Northstar
Sunspot
Vanguard

The Pict
she could fight him for a few seconds

tyranus
found a more complete list of rogues absortions remeber she can use any one combination of these.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=56&page=13

tyranus
Come on, a combination of these powers can give rogue the edge she needs to fight thor.

bitca730
can she use multiple powers at once? if so, then she can win maybe if she plays it smart...but then again Rogue isnt known for her battle savvy tactics...

tyranus
she can use multiple powers at onec if the dont involve a physical transformation.

I think.

In the extreme x-men saga vargas put a sword trough her heart, she began to use multiple powers to stop herself from diying.

she used colossus powers and then beast and finally hulks

The Pict
thor stoves her head in and then laughs heartily, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Validus
Her absorption list is impressive. Her experience with those powers is not. Thor wins.

MJOILNIR
She only absorbed Thor in a what if didnt she?

tyranus
Originally posted by The Pict
thor stoves her head in and then laughs heartily, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That would be right if her power were to just absob their powers, but she also aborns tjeir psique and with that the experience she needs to use them.

tyranus
damn quote the wrong guy lol
i meant to quote Validus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.