Senior projects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jigsaw13
Who else has to do one or has done one of these in order to graduate from high school?

My school requires that we do one or we don't graduate. It's the biggest project you ever have to do in my school. We have to write a 10 page paper on whatever we choose for our project to be. We must have 40 hours or more work on the project and finally present it to the whole school in an assembly.

I still haven't decided what my projects going to be. I'm a junior this year, so I still have time to think about it, but I would like to get some ideas because almost everyone else from my class has their ideas already. If you could help me out with ideas, that would be great.

By the way, the Seniors this year have their project presentations tomorrow, 6-6-06. lol I'm gonna see girls crying and everything. lol ... And yes, every year you see people crying because it's a lot of pressure. sad

Neo_Version 7
Dude, i'm in the middle of doing mine right now.

I have to give a 30 minute seminar or something to the faculty members on the "Marks of Maturity". I don't think it'll be too hard tho. As long as i don't get nervous and just read from my notes. stick out tongue

Bardock42
We have nothing that stupid....hehe....well, we had two write a paper at least 10 pages long over the last two years....did mine in English....only took a day...got an A+. I do love German School, I have to admit.

debbiejo
Graduates of this year on 6/6/06 are certainly doomed with the mark of the Beast.........I don't think anyone should hire you........It's best for us if they don't. wink

Arachnoidfreak
The people born on 6-6-06 should be the most fun.

Anyway, no senior project for me, I had final projects....which means Ihad seperate 10 page papers for every class no expression

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Jigsaw13
Who else has to do one or has done one of these in order to graduate from high school?

My school requires that we do one or we don't graduate. It's the biggest project you ever have to do in my school. We have to write a 10 page paper on whatever we choose for our project to be. We must have 40 hours or more work on the project and finally present it to the whole school in an assembly.

I still haven't decided what my projects going to be. I'm a junior this year, so I still have time to think about it, but I would like to get some ideas because almost everyone else from my class has their ideas already. If you could help me out with ideas, that would be great.

By the way, the Seniors this year have their project presentations tomorrow, 6-6-06. lol I'm gonna see girls crying and everything. lol ... And yes, every year you see people crying because it's a lot of pressure. sad

We didn't have a senior project. I went to catholic school, so we had to fulfill the 100 hours of community service or we wouldn't graduate. I barely pulled that one off...and there was a lot of lying involved.

But senior year we had public speaking classes and we had to give a 20 minute lecture or instructional speech at the end of the class. I chose to give a lecture on the religious practices of middle kingdom Egyptians. I ended up going on for about 35 minutes. But, the teacher was so impressed that she didn't take away any points, as she would have for not reaching the 20 minute mark.

But, my advice, would be to choose a topic that interests you. If the topic isn't interesting to you, you run the risk of feeling insecure about giving the speech, not doing the work involved to it's fullest potential, and boring the hell out of yourself, and everyone else in the process, and making this project that much more tedious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.