Elder Predator vs Warrior Predator(just listen)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, the catch is to this one, is that the Warrior Predator has all of his standard arsenal and equipment including: Biohelmet, medium armor, medikit, cloaking suit, wrist blades, shoulder cannon(aka plasma caster), combi-stick, smart disk, & netgun.

The Elder Pred has his standard arsenal, which happens to be melee weapons only including: Maul blade swords on each forearm, extended acid-resistant wrist blades, and a cloaking device.

range vs experience.

who wins??

Darth Martin
Elder Pred. 7/10. The Elder knows how to deal with lesser beings. The warriors carry those equipment and the Elder don't and he is still considered much better.

Darth Martin
Elders with muaul and acid-resisistant extended wristblades is badenough. If u gave Elder the combi-stick and he would murder the Warrior.

braz
ur probably right. ive underestimated the elders before. i thought once the step between a warrior and an elder wasnt that extreme but learned it was actually HUGE. and with a cloaking device, i think an elder would win.

Sea King
eleder takes this they know all the tricks of the trade

Jyppe
Cloak doesnt help neither of them. Heat vision is able to see through the cloaking device as seen in 'Predator'.

Elder's physhical attributes arent much better than Warriors. Elder is just more experienced and skilled.

One hit from the Plasma caster could end the fight, or lucky hit from spear or other weapons.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Jyppe
Cloak doesnt help neither of them. Heat vision is able to see through the cloaking device as seen in 'Predator'.

Elder's physhical attributes arent much better than Warriors. Elder is just more experienced and skilled.

One hit from the Plasma caster could end the fight, or lucky hit from spear or other weapons.

Elders outclass warriors in every single way imaginable. A step from warrior to Elder is huge. Out of all the population of the yautja there are 1% that are Elder/Ancient. These things are treated as gods to the Lesser Yautja.

Darth Martin
Also the only way to see through the cloak would be to use the vision called predator vision in the bio-helmet.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Also the only way to see through the cloak would be to use the vision called predator vision in the bio-helmet.

wait a minute....shifty so ur sayin the only way to see Pred's cloak is with their own bio helmets? if thats true, then Pred pwns Big Pun n the 50 SEALs back in my gauntlet thread.

Jyppe
No, that is not correct. Someone hasnt watched the first movie...

The Predator is clearly able to see his own hands while being invisible. I can post a screenshot if you dont belive me..

Darth Martin
I saw the first movie and the preds have a vision specifically for seeing cloaked yautja. and punisher and 50 seals could beat one pred.

Jyppe
That's something from the games, AFAIK nothing like that has been presented in the Comics or movies.

Here's a picture for you. Predator seeing his own cloaked hand in Predator.

Darth Martin
I Know! how do u know he didn't uncloak? unlikely but possible.

Jyppe
Very unlike, his enemies were only 20 meters away.So far in the movie, the predator didnt have uncloaked at all. Why bothering now?

Even if he had uncloaked, the comics state that the Predator's cloak bend the light around the Predator, a guy with thermal vision could point the Predator out easily because of the black figure it would create.

braz
ive seen the first movie. i know he can see himself cloaked in the BIO HELMET. what im asking is if the SEALs thermal goggles r not as advanced or as good as their bio helmet to see a pred cloaked?
can normal thermal goggles see a Pred cloaked like a bio helmet?

Darth Martin
NO that is what I was trying to tel Jyppe! The regular yautja have 3 main vision modes.

1.therman/infa-red vision.
2.xenomorph vision.
3.predator vision.

Jyppe

Darth Martin
The yautja have lightyears technology ahead of us though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.