who is tallest and heavy in marvel and dc universe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allen4
tallest and heavy guy or woman in marvel/dc universe(except cosmic persons galactus,ego,guardian) i think heavy/weight is hulk (1,150lbs) tallests pobably sasquatch ,giant man,bi-beast?........

Darth Martin
Marvel it could be giant man, hulk, onslaught,juggy,blob. Not sure about DC tho.

diabloman
tallest is galactus. the heaviest is blob of course

Validus
Pretty sure Eternity weighs a lot.

bitca730
Galactus looks to be pretty huge...on earth, couldnt it potentionally be Reed Richards or Plastic Man?

Validus
The Spectre said his body contained Eternity right before he was momentarily lifted by Superman and Wonder Woman. How impressive a feat is that for them? big grin

DigiMark007
Originally posted by bitca730
Galactus looks to be pretty huge...on earth, couldnt it potentionally be Reed Richards or Plastic Man?

Yeah, PM for the win. Excluding abstracts and such, of course.

Originally posted by Validus
The Spectre said his body contained Eternity right before he was momentarily lifted by Superman and Wonder Woman. How impressive a feat is that for them? big grin

Figures. *slaps forehead*

allen4
i'm tall like superman (6,3)i say not cosmic heros....just earth heroes......

branhole
actully modt is.

Sea King
what about the guy that grew realy big in the super frieands cartoon he was an indain

branhole
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/modtmkraan.htm

there thats modt.

Validus
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Figures. *slaps forehead*
embarrasment

Originally posted by Sea King
what about the guy that grew realy big in the super frieands cartoon he was an indain
Apache Chief. laughing

ENUCH CHUCK!

branhole
or apoc or living monolith.

MJOILNIR
Ego cool

branhole
it says no ego.

Sea King
Originally posted by Validus
embarrasment

Apache Chief. laughing

ENUCH CHUCK!

ha yeah noboady give him cred cause the sf cartoons so i thought he should be reconized in this

allen4
ok finally inclued cosmic heros.....Height: 28 ft. 9 in.
Weight: 18.2 tons
Eyes: Unknown
Hair: Unknown
Unusual features: Galactus's height diminishes by as much as 10.9 feet when he is greatly in need of life-giving energy.

branhole
no cosmic paople, and galactus can grow as big as acelestial.

allen4
shaquille o'neal "man of steel" 7,1......... big grin

King_Mungi
No contest Madison Jeffries, some will know what I'm talking about when he was unleashed. Tundra would be another option, but he is a God.

Fieldy69
celestials are like 2000 feet
and that living colossus was pretty big too i think

olympian
"The Spectre said his body contained Eternity right before he was momentarily lifted by Superman and Wonder Woman. How impressive a feat is that for them?"

There was no lift there.

At most they slowed down the fall a bit before he fell anyway.

ThePittman
I would have to say Fing Fang Foom for tallest and heaviest. Blob is fat and can't be moved but that is not because of his weight but because he effects gravity.

Darth Martin
Plastic Man is defaniteley most tallest.

ThePittman
Going back to my Physics class, anyone moving at the speed of light. big grin

Darth Martin
Happy Dance

Juntai
Spectre's the biggest.
As tall as he wants to be.

golem370
Surtur or Ymir over 1000 feet

golem370
Terminus 500 feet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.