The best moment in the history of TV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mah
must download!

yerssot
the origin of mah's siggie...

mah
well that was the best episode of south park ever.

Tex
Although sexual harassment panda was alright, the best episode ever was Trapper Keeper 2000. stick out tongue

mah
havent seen it:/ season 4 is it?

Tex
Last season. A little over a year ago.
It's soooo funny!!!!!
Oh man Mah, these past two seasons of SP are sooo freakin awesome!!! They're the best ever!! So funny!!!!

Have you seen they're new teacher, Ms. Chockesondik? She's got big saggin **** that hit the floor, spoiler: She died this past season, Oh, and do you know that they killed Kenny for real? He's no longer a character.

mah
yeah heard about kenny but havent seen it. since I dont have the channel that sends the newest episodes, only one who's now in season 3.
but I can believe that they're good, cause to be honest south park just keeps getting better every new season.

yerssot
say, did they replaced kenny? or just left them with three?

mah
a new one replaced him from what I heard.

yerssot
what's his name?

mah
I don't know. tex knows I presume?

BackFire349
the first episode of the simpsons, start of the best show of all time big grin

Tex
Kenney was first replaced by Butters, but the boys turned their backs on him and he turned into an evil super villian called 'Professor Chaos', he was then replaced by Tweek.

So currently it's the three boys and Tweek.

Hey Mah, have you seen the episode with Jimmy? The new handicapped kid? and Towlie? Oh GOD!! Hillarious!!!!

mah
doubt it. as said I'm only on season 3. and you're on season 5 or 6 I think

Tex
Mah!!!
You needs to have a garage sale, mow some lawns, put a lemonade stand up to make some extra clams to pay for this channel with new episodes!!!
Being stuck in season three is unacceptable!!!!!! stick out tongue

mah
my problem then will be that I skip season 3-5 so I think I'll stick to draggin behind with the channel I have.

Tex
They put the best episodes from each season on DVD, have you gotten any of those?

mah
really? didnt know south park episodes was on dvd at all!

Tex
Yup, they have them on DVD up to season 5 I think, and then they have special DVD's, like Best of Chef and Mr. Garisson.
I dont buy them, I rent them at Blockbuster.

mah
have to go looking for those

Tex
Yeah you do that Mr. Season 3! Pfft!!!! Shamefull!!!!!! embarrasment

mah
at least I have loads of episodes in front of me, mr. seen-it-all!

Tex
You record them?
I dont cause every new episode comes on 3 times a week.
cool

mah
used to record them, havent for this season though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.