Intelligence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gauze
Are the people here all raised in a barnyard, or something? I've only noticed two people on these forums who are worth my time (choosewisely being one of them).

The rest are just kids who can't string together a proper sentence, let alone use grammar. I know this doesn't belong in these forums, but please...are all POTC fans such idiotic little kids? Obviously, judging by the majority of bastards who post things such as:

"JOHNNY DEPP R HOT!!!!!111111ONEONE".

Give it a rest. Get some education.

She's a pirate
It does get a bit annoying after a while. But fangirls are always scary.

Mr Parker
get used to it,thats something you will see quite a bit here in the pirates section if you hang out here long enough.Quite a few of them seem to have quite an irrational obsession over him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jessigem
Originally posted by Mr Parker
get used to it,thats something you will see quite a bit here in the pirates section if you hang out here long enough.Quite a few of them seem to have quite an irrational obsession over him. roll eyes (sarcastic)
i don't think johnny depp is that hot^^
and sometimes it's just easier to leave out apostrophes and use shorthand.
as for the grammar....talk to the fobs(not to be mean)
but for the benefit of this thread, note that i have tried to use proper grammar big grin

Captain's Wench
Eh not everyone is like that...but I love this forum too much to care about grammar and all that good junk!! But there are some intelligent people on here.

You just have to find them! Haha and the obsession with Johnny Depp is going to pop up a lot around here.

Icicle
Hey come on over to the X men fourm, it's not so "Fangirly" smile

Flying High
i pop in from time to time...i wouldnt consider myself fangirly though :s

Captain's Wench
haha I would, but I'm more of a pirate then a mutant, if ye catch my drift wink

Mådness
Eh, I'm not sure if who is classified as rabied, but I would like to say that at least ten people here are not one of those "OMG!!! JOHNNEHY DEEP!!! MELT!!iOIO2JO21!1111!1!!!!!" fangirls/guys who haven't had their rabies shots. They are those "Oh my god this is one great movie! I'm hyped about the sequals and the characters!" fangirls/guys, myself included.

Johnny is hot, I won't hide it. But not everyone here has to hear "JOhnny is SOooo hot!" every twenty seconds. I think we have/had an offical worship thread somewhere, but I guess it won't make much diffenece. The pirates section is devided down the middle into two 'catiogries' - the "youngsters" and the "elders". The "youngsters" are the rabied fans who would kill one another just to touch a chocolate paper that Johnny brushed his finger against, while the "elders" like to have intellegent conversations about Pirates while smoking ciggerettes and drinking wine. Alright, the smokes and the wine are a bit much, but it's because the "elder's" mind's are more mature, in a sense. Take me for example. I'm 14/15 and most people on here mistake me for a 18 year old, or someone even older.

I would usually insert a plee for sensebility right about now to cease this madness (and they call me Madness o-O), but I won't. All because we can come to some sort of an aggrement with each other, savvy? wink

jessigem
hmmm...i'm not an elder because i just turned 15 last month, but you can count me as one of the ten people.
as for johnny: he's good looking, don't get me wrong, but I appreciate him more for his acting than his looks. Plus, he smokes, and that's gross. smokin'
as for the agreement, aye aye, but other people won't be so appreciative.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.