Batman/Blade vs Captain America/Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep.
Batman has all of his equipment and gadgets that he had in Batman Begins(no sonics!!!!, Bats has gotta find a way outside of his sonics to D-Feet DD this time!!) including the $300,000 Kevlar suit, the memory cloth, side blades, graphite cowl, grapple gun, batarangs, mini mines, nerve gas capsules, stun grenades, HF transporters, flexible periscope & cell phone. except this isnt Batman Begins Batman, its the comic version whos more experienced.

Blade has his flak jacket, kitana sword blade, super shotgun with plenty of extra shells, and his machine pistol with extra clips.

Cappy has his shield as always and DD has his billy clubs/grapple hook thingys.

who wins?

batdude123
Is this Blade from the movies??? confused

braz
yup.

batdude123
Then Bats and Blade take this.

ThePittman
DD takes out Blade by a hair and with Cap and Bat's it's a coin toss.

braz
Originally posted by ThePittman
DD takes out Blade by a hair and with Cap and Bat's it's a coin toss.

this is movie Blade. he would murder DD. whether it be a) capping him b) gutting him or c) breaking him.

Cap n Bats would be close though, but i think with the Bats arsenal, he edges it.

Darth Martin
blade and batman

badabing
I'll go with the perpetually brooding team.

braz
Originally posted by badabing
I'll go with the perpetually brooding team.

and that would be.?

ThePittman
Blade sees DD in the blood red suit and goes into "The Hunger", DD clocks him on the head. laughing

badabing
Originally posted by braz
and that would be.?
Batman and Blade.

braz
Originally posted by ThePittman
Blade sees DD in the blood red suit and goes into "The Hunger", DD clocks him on the head. laughing

heh. good point. confused ur probably right. roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

batdude123
B&B take this.

Darth Martin
They sure do. The nomex $300,000 suit is am little like BP vibranium weave suit. Not as powerful. Lucios Fox mentioned punches would be absorbed as well as bullets by the suit.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
They sure do. The nomex $300,000 suit is am little like BP vibranium weave suit. Not as powerful. Lucios Fox mentioned punches would be absorbed as well as bullets by the suit.

yes

The Pict
this is a good match-up, i will go with batman and blade. either of these two can take out daredevil and then team up on the cap.
however if this is taking place somewhere really dark daredevil could gain a slight edge. but would still lose.

jrodslam
Bats from the comics, or Batman begins Bats?

Darth Martin
braz means bats from comics with movie nomex suit and standard comic gear.

JohnnyDo3
ha ha ha poor batman blade will betray him and teams up with captain america and daredevil tsk tsk poor dc boy he got jumped by marvel boys

Darth Martin
Blade can beat all of these guys 1on1.

braz
comics. he just has the some of the equipment off of Batman Begins like the Nomex survival suit which is bulletproof.

The Pict
no he can't

braz
Originally posted by The Pict
no he can't

What the f**k?

hush. laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Blade can beat all of these guys 1on1.

H2H? No f*in way.

The Pict
i meant blade can't beat them all

braz
not h2h. but otherwise. yes.

braz
Originally posted by The Pict
i meant blade can't beat them all

oh. embarrasment

laughing out loud

The Pict
batman and the cap know more fighting styles than blade, plus there are generally better.

Darth Martin
Blade would outlast them.

braz
word.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.