sentinels !! !! !! its mutant hunting time !!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok the xmen have 3 weeks of prep heres the xmen line up

polaris
cyclops
joesph
havok
nightcrawler
beast
colosuss
wolverine
jean grey
rachel summers
cable
sunpyre
shadowcat
bishop
forge
pyslocke
rogue
gambit
angel
banshee
stacy X
xorn

vs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentinels_(comics)

Generations
Mark I - by Bolivar Trask.
Mark II - by Larry Trask, capable of adapting to different powers .
Composite - created by merging of remaining portions of 5 sentinels destroyed by the X-Men, came under control of Ashley Martin, destroyed by her when rebelled against her.
Mark III - by Stephen Lang and Project: Armageddon, secretly funded by Edward Buckman and the Council of the Chosen.
X-Sentinels - by Stephen Lang, androids who were duplicates of the original X-Men.
Mark IV - by Sebastian Shaw.
Mark V - by Sebastian Shaw.
Mark VI - by Shaw Industries for U.S. government's Project: Wideawake, used by Onslaught. Also incorporated parts of the Nimrod project.
Mark VII - by Shaw Industries, experimental.
Project Nimrod - by Project: Wideawake, experimental. Cancelled after X-Force interfered. Based on the Nimrod Sentinel that arrived from the Days of Future Past timeline.
Prime Sentinels - by Bastion and Operation: Zero Tolerance, handicapped humans equipped with nanotechnology without their knowledge at Prospero Clinic, used as sleeper agents until activated by attack or presence of a mutant.
Omega Prime Sentinels - the second generation of Prime Sentinels. Karima Shapandar is one of them.
Wild Sentinels - Built in secret at a new MasterMold in Ecuador, activated by Donald Trask III and used by Cassandra Nova. Capable of adapting into many shapes and sizes. Both mega-sentinels, used to destroy Genosha, and nanosentinels belong to this kind of sentinels. The technology used in nanosentinels is also employed by Weapon Plus for their artificial evolution experiments and the creation of their Super-Sentinels.
Mark VIII - Sentinel Squad O.N.E., designed by Stark Enterprises.
Nimrod - recreated by Reverend William Stryker.

Related Mutant-Hunting Creations

Tri-Sentinel: A combination of three fairly standard sentinels bonded together by Loki, and defeated by Spider-Man at the peak of his cosmic powers.
Soviet Sentinels: Created by the Soviet Union and later purchased by Cuban government officials. Resemble Evangelions

Super-Sentinels: Using nanosentinel technology, Weapon Plus created artificially evolved superhumans at The World. Of all the creations, at least three were chosen to form the mutant-hunting Super-Sentinels, Hunstman, Fantomex and Ultimaton, who were intended to be presented to the public as super heroes in order to make the extermination of mutantkind look "like a Saturday morning cartoon".

Colcord's Sentinels: Some of the Boxbots created by Madison Jeffries (aka Box) to serve the Weapon X Program have evolved into Sentinels. In one variation of the Days of the Future Past timeline, one of these Boxbots actually evolves into a new Master Mold.

Hardaway, a cyborg created at Camp Hayden, killed by the Mutant Liberation Front, who called him a Bio-Sentinel.

grey fox
Originally posted by ALEMASTER

Soviet Sentinels: Created by the Soviet Union and later purchased by Cuban government officials. Resemble Evangelions

I'm guessing you mean these things ?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/PaulSebert/sen3cvr.jpg

Originally posted by ALEMASTER
Tri-Sentinel: A combination of three fairly standard sentinels bonded together by Loki, and defeated by Spider-Man at the peak of his cosmic powers.

That pissed me off , I mean Spidey gets amped up (enough to give Magneto a beat-down and tackle the Hulk with ease) and his major foe is ....... 3 damn robots fused together . Oh wait these robots are special...yup they get PWNED by the X-men on a near monthly basis...

TK1
The Transformers Loose.

DigiMark007
This battles too big. erm

diabloman
that was kinda gay that mastermold thing that they did in the xmen cartoon series. that made the sentinels

diabloman
Originally posted by diabloman
that was gay that mastermold thing that they did in the xmen cartoon series. that made the sentinels http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4113/galactusvssentinel9wg.jpg

i flipped out when i saw this

cheap cabbage
HAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! Poor Galactus. Anyway, it depends on how many sentinels you have. But 2 wild sentinals killed 6 million mutants. Throw in all the super sentinels + nimrod and the x-men are for the most part toast. (Unless the jean grey you mentioned is phoenix) They have a chance if it's just one of each type. But alot of x-men are gonna die. Sadly, the lower level sentinels usually come in the hundreds.

Milkie
That was a simulation not the real deal

diabloman
also how the hell can a sentinel go out into space.

King KAM
Forge makes a giant EMP???

diabloman
Originally posted by Milkie
That was a simulation not the real deal but its still funny even to look at it laughing

Reaper777
there arent alot of things that could beat that many sentinels

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Reaper777
there arent alot of things that could beat that many sentinels

A really pissed off superman.

peejayd
* first off, maybe after a three-week preparation, Forge can invent something that can pulverize the Sentinels real bad...

* at D-day, to preserve the safety of all team members, Polaris / Joseph / Jean Grey / Rachel Summers / Cable / Psylocke could create some sort of magnetic and telekenetic force field for the whole team...

* then the firepower unleashes - Cyclops / Havok / Gambit / Bishop / Banshee... plus, Polaris / Joseph / Jean Grey / Rachel Summers / Psylocke can dual function as defense and offense... Bishop and Cable can also fire their patented "future" guns... plus, Forge's "Sentinel Pulverizer" invention... hehehehe...

* Nightcrawler / Beast / Colossus / Wolverine / Shadowcat / Rogue / Angel can attack if the Sentinels have reduced to a certain number they can take out...

* i purposely bleeped out Sunpyre / Stacy X / Xorn 'coz i don't know their definite mutant abilities... embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.