Toad vs. Nightcrawler max battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whittdawg92
I know this has been done before, but who would win a battle between toad and nightcrawler. They're both at full power, like toad being able to lash peoples heads off with his tounge, and nightcrawler being able to teleport body parts off. those are last resorts. Unarmed battle, no help.
Bloodlust is on. My vote's on Toad.

ThePittman
With bloodlust on I would give it to Nightcrawler, more agility and better killing potential.

Soleran
lol Nightcrawler should win, I can see it now. Toad lash's his tongue on NC who teleports and accidently tears off a hig part of his tongue!

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by Soleran
lol Nightcrawler should win, I can see it now. Toad lash's his tongue on NC who teleports and accidently tears off a hig part of his tongue! well, don't forget about toad's natural slimy defense, it'll be hard to grab him at all.

masterkit
Not nessicarily toad is to slimy Nightcrawler could easily sneak behind him and teleport away with a bodypart before toad can move

Whittdawg92
they both have superhuman reflexes and agility, so toad won't allow himself to just stand still. plus he's got that gust of wind thing from his lungs.

Grimm22
This is such a spite thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously Toad is a freakin joke

Whittdawg92
Toad with upgrades is awesome. He can leap serious distance and bench two tons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.