dream world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scarecrow088
i'v started this story as an assignment 4 years ago, but i liked it so i added more to it hope you like and plz give me some advice or some thing

In LA, California 2040. there lived a girl name Terra Salinas who loved to play video games all day to escape the real world she had raven black and brown eyes. Her mother was an alcoholic she was in her late 30, Terra looked a lot like her but the alcohal made look ugly and older the she really was, her father left them right afer Terra was born she doesn't really know what he looks like. this is where her stary begins.

mom: dam kid why are you always here

Terra: why do you always drink

mom: you talking back to me soiled little brat!?

Terra: no, mother

mom: you say some thing

Terra: no this game has every thing this is the best game ever, it even came with virtual glasses

mom: aren't you 16 shouldn't you be in an ally some where doing drugs

scarecrow088
Terra: I can't talk I'm busy

mom: your busy, then I'll just clear your schedule hahaha! what on your schedule now? Terra, Terra wake up, terra!

Terra: what happen, oww my head

unknown character: hay, I challenge you to a fight...

DraconianDevil
You need to touch up on your spelling and grammar.

scarecrow088
Originally posted by DraconianDevil
You need to touch up on your spelling and grammar. ty, but i don't think i will post any more for this story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.