Can this team defend Helms Deep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
The team is transported to middle earth at Helms Deep. They get 30 minutes to divise a strategy/plan. Bloodlust is on.
Team

Captain America w/sheild.
Deathstroke w/standard gear.
Batman w/$300,000 Nomex Suit and standard gear.
BlackPanther w/standard gear.
Punisher w/shotgun,uzi,M16:with M203, dual 45's, knife and machete.
Green Arrow w/60 regular arrows.
Hawkeye w/60 regular arrows.

vs.

10,000 Urakhai w/bows and arrows, heavy armor, swords, knife, and sheild.

How far do they get or do they kill them all?

ShadowMan223
The Punisher w/ all those guns just sells it

Darth Martin
What do u mean.

who?-kid
10.000 is still too many. Now if Thanos were there... laughing

Darth Martin
Deathstroke has his standard gear wich include....

As much guns as Castle meybe.
Promethium sword.
Promethium Power Staff.
Projmethium Chainmail.
Meta-Grenades.
Grenades.

That staff and those meta-grenades could do some damge along with firepower from Hawkeye and GA.

Cosmo Kramer
no.

Darth Martin
no what.

who?-kid
Again : 10 000 is too many, and these 7 guys are from from being invulnerable. Sooner or later they will get hit by a spear or arrow...

Darth Martin
I guess I need to change the lineup or give them some prep.

Cosmo Kramer
This is truly pathetic because of the lack of arrows your archers have. They may be extremely great shots but what do you honestly think they will do when they run out? And there is no way flag boy will win this either. Didnt you ever read the what if where he was in the Civil War. First thing he will do is pick up his shield and charge while they surround him. Batman will jump around and snap necks until someone shoulders him and 100 tackle him down to the ground.

Blackpanther will only be useful on the wall but he will stay back otherwise. I have a feeling Punisher will guard the weakest part of Helms Deep but he isnt skilled enough and since the archers have no arrows it will get blown up.

Darth Martin
Wat about DS. I no they will lose I just want to no how far they will get.

who?-kid
Not much further lol. Probably a bit.

Validus
Team gets smoked. 60 normal arrows? confused

roughrider
10,000 is too many for this particular group to overcome. They all die eventually.

ExtraMision5555
Sixty arrows. So your saying thier suppsoed to kill 10,000 orcs with 120 arrows. I hope castle has infinite ammo, or the archers gain Jesus qualities and pull an infinite ammount of arrows out of thier bag

MrHeavySilence
You need to give them their bigger weapons. Anyways, they might be able to pull it off. Batman and Slade will use inventive tactics to bottleneck these orcs for the slaughtering. Hell, they might even be able to lead the Orcs off a more complicated route to Helms Deep, buying them much more time. Of course, Green Arrow and Hawkeye are going to run out of arrows very fast, so they'll probably need to swipe the enemy's weapons, which would lead to some disadvantages.

Black Rob
Batman delivers a bat-roundhouse to all their punk *sses

A.J
OMFG i cant even defend bats here, for once bats loses. I never said that on kmc before sad

Grimm22
Heck putting the greatest tactitions in comics toghether is overkill here no expression

Seriously, they would find a way to win in the end.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Grimm22
Heck putting the greatest tactitions in comics toghether is overkill here no expression

Thank u.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by who?-kid
Again : 10 000 is too many, and these 7 guys are from from being invulnerable. Sooner or later they will get hit by a spear or arrow...

You can hit deathstroke with all the arrows you want, he can heal form arrow wounds faster than the orcs can possibly hit a guy with those reflexes. His standard gear does include those ridiculous grenades. With batman there to plan, those things can take about at least 3000 of the orcs. His staff can kill another thousand. Now we have at least a couple thousand rounds of ammo between castle and DS. Thats another couple hundred. now you have batman who will be setting up charges to send rock slides onto the orcs. Haweye can Green Arrow each kill 120 orcs and lots more b/c they can pick up all the other arrows that the orcs send at them. Cap and Panther can keep GA and Hawekey protected until the orcs get close enough. By now, it should be down to maybe 1000-2000 orcs. And the orcs proceed to fight a H2H attrition war that the bad guys will probably win. But there should only be a 2-300 orcs left. Gandalf rides in and kills the rest with his army.

Darth Martin
That guy is smart. I thought the exact same thing. The group gets 30minutes of prep to make a startegy and plan the battle out.

complexbrother
the team would get overwhelmed.

Darth Martin
Ino they would lose. I want to no how far they would get. How many would they kill.

roughrider
Originally posted by Grimm22

Please, tell us how. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I am sitting and ready to learn.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by roughrider
I am sitting and ready to learn.

By wat cheap cabbage said above.

newjak86
Originally posted by roughrider
I am sitting and ready to learn. DS is a walking armory of weapons and so is castle.

With 30 minutes they could easily place DS's gernades around the battle field to cause the most amount of damage and I bet if that happened when you think about the thight formations they were walking in they could easily take out a 1000 - 3000 of them.

You also got to think they are in Helm's Deep and therefore would be safe beind walls. With Castle and DS unloading there weapons from afar with just standard small arms fire that could easily take out a 1000.

DS's Staff could also take out about 1000 by itself. Which is just enough time for all the archers to find the armory and get as many arrows as they need. Legolas would be envious of the arcery he could wittnss. They could easily take out as many orcs as arrows they could find.

Also as long as their safe behind their wall they once they are out of arrows they can wait to pick them off when they try to climb the wall,

Would they get rid of all them I don't know but they would defently take most of them with them.

Psyquis52
As huge a fan as I am of this team, I don't think they can do it alone.

grey fox
This team get's eaten alive by sheer numbers. Plus half of them are barely higher on the skill list then an Uruk-hai .

Tassadar
Give them 2 hours prep with normal resources, and Slade and Punisher set enough traps to take the whole army
Otherwise they lose, not enough equipment

who?-kid
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
You can hit deathstroke with all the arrows you want, he can heal form arrow wounds faster than the orcs can possibly hit a guy with those reflexes. His standard gear does include those ridiculous grenades. With batman there to plan, those things can take about at least 3000 of the orcs. His staff can kill another thousand. Now we have at least a couple thousand rounds of ammo between castle and DS. Thats another couple hundred. now you have batman who will be setting up charges to send rock slides onto the orcs. Haweye can Green Arrow each kill 120 orcs and lots more b/c they can pick up all the other arrows that the orcs send at them. Cap and Panther can keep GA and Hawekey protected until the orcs get close enough. By now, it should be down to maybe 1000-2000 orcs. And the orcs proceed to fight a H2H attrition war that the bad guys will probably win. But there should only be a 2-300 orcs left. Gandalf rides in and kills the rest with his army.
Nice thinking. You only make a few mistakes :

You seem to assume that the Orcs are just gonna stand there, waiting to be attacked. They live for war, they are good at it.

That's speculation. There's no proof for that. And those Uruk Hai are very tough (ask Boromir).

And of course, every single orc arrow fired at the defenders, will miss, and every defenders arrow will be bullseye wink

Helms Deep is lost...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.