most boring character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who do you think is the most boring character ? id say ego. hardly anyone keeps up with him or it what ever.

diabloman
no one ever talks about mojo hardly

batdude123
This doesn't belong in the comic book VERSUS forum, it belongs in the comic books forum. wink

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
This doesn't belong in the comic book VERSUS forum, it belongs in the comic books forum. wink crybaby please forgive me lord im sorry

batdude123
laughing

A.J
Lobo wink

Psyquis52
Ego is pretty boring. I can agree with Ego being the most boring.
Epoch can take second place.

magneto1992
Blob

HellMaster93
'70s Hulk...

willRules
I never liked Gambit or cared for his story much............Artie who used to be part of the morlocks sucked as well............

willRules
Originally posted by HellMaster93
'70s Hulk...

yes I agree

HellMaster93
Originally posted by willRules
I never liked Gambit or cared for his story much............Artie who used to be part of the morlocks sucked as well............ Gambit's a bad ass...

HellMaster93
yes I agree As far as I remember, he had 2 storylines that alternated A LOT: Hulk goes to NYC and fights a resident hero/ team of heroes. Bruce wanders around the country, Betty gets in danger from some crappy one-off monster, Hulk saves the day...

Grimm22
Gambit's a bad ass...

Gambit is a direct result of what was wrong with comics in the 90's.

Heck not just comics, everything in the 90's no expression

FG725
Originally posted by Grimm22
Gambit is a direct result of what was wrong with comics in the 90's.

Heck not just comics, everything in the 90's no expression
how is that he didnt suck as much as Hulk. Hulk was fighting like the same guy throughout an entire decade. But I would say either Hulk, Mojo, and occasionally FF4 it really depends on the writer though because some X-men comics are awesome then some like X-men 10 were soooooo boring

HellMaster93
yes '70s Hulk was the DEFINITION of boring...

FG725
yes '70s Hulk was the DEFINITION of boring...
snorefest yes that's what got me off of Hulk I just watched the TV shows lol man those were the only hulk thing I was into at all for a long time

Grimm22
Originally posted by FG725
how is that he didnt suck as much as Hulk. Hulk was fighting like the same guy throughout an entire decade. But I would say either Hulk, Mojo, and occasionally FF4 it really depends on the writer though because some X-men comics are awesome then some like X-men 10 were soooooo boring

True, 90's Hulk did suck no expression

But, there were some good Hulk stories in there too, while Gambit has never had a good story and is litterly a huge waste of space wink

willRules
Gambit's a bad ass...

But I never read a Gambit storyline where he earned that title in my eyes. He always just reminded me of the annoying kids at school who had convinced themselves they were cool and God's gift to women, but actually weren't erm

Mr.V
Yeah, Gambit sucks...The evil love-child of the 90's he defines everything what was bad about marvel in that period. Damn them cheapo's. no expression gambit no fly.

ShadowMan223
dudes Gambit rocks. he's got the trademark cards, Rouge(southern girls are the best!), and he's a street thief the best job ever.

Grimm22
But I never read a Gambit storyline where he earned that title in my eyes. He always just reminded me of the annoying kids at school who had convinced themselves they were cool and God's gift to women, but actually weren't erm

Wow that description is dead on eek! laughing

H. S. 6
Gambit just pissed me off most of the time.

HellMaster93
Originally posted by ShadowMan223
dudes Gambit rocks. he's got the trademark cards, Rouge(southern girls are the best!), and he's a street thief the best job ever. Dude... why are their ALL these comics (and X-Men) fans who can STILL not spell ROGUE!?

Adam Warlock
Not a big fan of the Thing. Thing is practically a one dimensional character. He's a big strong rock with a pretty decent boxing skills. Other than that, just plain ordinary.

ShadowMan223
Dude... why are their ALL these comics (and X-Men) fans who can STILL not spell ROGUE!?
I'm not the brightest bulb on the challender and can't spell worth crap.

aton_ra
Thunderbird III

Grimm22
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Not a big fan of the Thing. Thing is practically a one dimensional character. He's a big strong rock with a pretty decent boxing skills. Other than that, just plain ordinary.

Um, you've never read a FF comic or a Thing comic in your life have you no expression

FG725
Originally posted by Grimm22
Um, you've never read a FF comic or a Thing comic in your life have you no expression
yeah the thing was more interesting then a big rock most people get info off of forums erm I really liked when the thing found Johnny with his girlfriend and it turned out to be an alien that was badass

Solidus Snake
carrion was pretty boring

so was triathelon

and martinex from guardians of teh galaxy. i mean wtf

Dynamic One
come on how come no one has said superman yet? He is like the qoku of the dc universe. can punch throuqh anythinq, reach that level of strenqth unknown to him alway in the nick of time. has every power known to man besides beinq able to telepathically tivo smallville when he is away in space fiqhtinq oh qosh surprise surprise a biq huqe planet poundin face stomper from qalaxy x. writers have made him borinq. instead of makinq him fiqht battles with set powers makin him find ways of winninq if they dont work. he just qets a whole new set of powers to fiqht with. definition of borinq, bad writinq, an lack of imaqination

Scoobless
I liked Triathalon........ sad

HellMaster93
Neraly all cosmics suck... except for SS and Galactus...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.