Archangel vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins. NO PREP! fights at Gotham.

diabloman
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
who wins. NO PREP! fights at Gotham. which archangel ?

JOE NUNEZ
Can I get a witness.

JOE NUNEZ
Not Angel, but Archangel.

Whittdawg92
If it's Archangel, bats is screwed.

Darth Martin
Regular angel bats can take.

Whittdawg92
bats breaks regu lar angel in half.

Darth Martin
Especcialy in Gotham.

diabloman
archangel knocks batmans ass out

JOE NUNEZ
Da, thats why its arch, so it could be a better match.

Whittdawg92
archangel would lay batman out.

cheap cabbage
In gotham, bats can still take it. He can use the entire city against him. Archangel still has to go down into it to get batman. Batman knows all the alleys, bottlnecks, rat-holes...etc. As soon as bats sees what he's up against, he'll retreat into the city. Archangel goes down and walks into grenade traps, gas pellets, electrified batarangs..etc. No way Archangel can find batman in his own city.

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
In gotham, bats can still take it. He can use the entire city against him. Archangel still has to go down into it to get batman. Batman knows all the alleys, bottlnecks, rat-holes...etc. As soon as bats sees what he's up against, he'll retreat into the city. Archangel goes down and walks into grenade traps, gas pellets, electrified batarangs..etc. No way Archangel can find batman in his own city. oh yes, and archangel's 50 mph+ flight speeds and hawklike vision will do nothing for him. Bats won't have time to retreat from arch's onslaught. Bats doesn't get prep, so he's boned.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
oh yes, and archangel's 50 mph+ flight speeds and hawklike vision will do nothing for him. Bats won't have time to retreat from arch's onslaught. Bats doesn't get prep, so he's boned.

He doesnt need uber prep. As soon as he sees archangel, he can dive int o the city. And he will see him first with all those sensors he has built into his cowl. A giant metal winged mutant isn't that hard to find. He can set up grenade traps and gas pellets in 15 seconds. That doesn't count as prep cause he's doing this during the fight. Archangel will we sweeping through the city but he doesnt have x-ray vision.

Whittdawg92
the thread doesn't even say it's night, and arch'll find him in a second. Joe, u need to be more specific with your fight situations.

cheap cabbage
the thread doesn't even say it's night, and arch'll find him in a second. Joe, u need to be more specific with your fight situations.

Oh, well yeah. I assumed it was night. Batman doesn't go patroling gotham during the day. But yeah, daytime, archangel cuts him into batburger

Whittdawg92
It'll be really easy for Bats to "trap" archangel when he flies up to mount everest height, and flies back down at Bats at 770 miles per hour, and shoots bats in the eye with his metal wing attachments. oh, and Angel can heal from things that would take bat down like nothin.

Darth Martin
Bats does have hidden batcaves all over gotham u no. He could call in the bat copter, bat chopper, bat cycle, bat wing, bat plane, 100 batmobiles ect.

Whittdawg92
that's just ridiculous. I always defend batman, but that's DC's bad writing.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Oh, well yeah. I assumed it was night. Batman doesn't go patroling gotham during the day. But yeah, daytime, archangel cuts him into batburger Its at night, geniuses.

JOE NUNEZ
the thread doesn't even say it's night, and arch'll find him in a second. Joe, u need to be more specific with your fight situations. OK mighty one, I'll try to correct the mistake now so it wont happen again in the future. Please feel free to correct my battle scenarios in the future.

Whittdawg92
If it's at night, then Warren's screwed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.