relationship with apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who would be a good date for apocalypse.

diabloman
galactus daughter ?

Whittdawg92
invisible woman.

magneto1992
OK?........ What about Wonder Woman or Scarlet Which

Whittdawg92
wonderwomans a lesbian, and scarlet witch is too dramatic (and in teh ultimate universe has an incestral relationship with quicksilver.)

diabloman
the most insane female and rude character would be a good date for him.

Sea King
the dark phoenix cool

Whittdawg92
Scream the symbiote!!

magneto1992
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
wonderwomans a lesbian, and scarlet witch is too dramatic (and in teh ultimate universe has an incestral relationship with quicksilver.) eek! WHAT THE F&gtwink_+ ?HE IS HIS BROTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about Deadstrike?

diabloman
he will have a little surprise kissing rogue on his date

Whittdawg92
rofl, duh. quicksilver's scarlet witch's brother. Magneto treats QS like schit, but loves Scarlet witch. Rogue's too nice.

diabloman
rofl, duh. quicksilver's scarlet witch's brother. Magneto treats QS like schit, but loves Scarlet witch. Rogue's too nice. nice communicating with rogue but when it comes to kissing and sex shes not fun to handle.

magneto1992
ok?...... Well then lets try Destiny or Mystique I mean she can be anyone that Apocalypse wants (hopefully it will not conver into Magneto)

diabloman
mystique worked for apoc for awhile and that happens alot the boss falling in love with his secretary big grin

Whittdawg92
Destiny and Mystique were su pposed to be bi-sexual, and mystique morphs into a man, and they have Rogue as a child, but the writers rejected that.

diabloman
Destiny and Mystique were su pposed to be bi-sexual, and mystique morphs into a man, and they have Rogue as a child, but the writers rejected that. mystique and sab mush mush together. so mystique and sabretooth are rogues and nightcrawlers parents.

magneto1992
What te F(&^ IS wrong with that Family................. The brothers have realiontishsips and one of Magnetos Daugheter gets in love with him (Rogue) and have a son with him in an alternive dimmension.

diabloman
Originally posted by magneto1992
What te F(&^ IS wrong with that Family................. The brothers have realiontishsips and one of Magnetos Daugheter gets in love with him (Rogue) and have a son with him in an alternive dimmension. scralet witch is magneto daughter not rogue silly. and quicksilver is his son

Whittdawg92
mystique is a hundred year old whore (it's true). she's freakin slept with tons of men and women, so it's virtually impossible to tell who's the parent when mystique's involved.

Psyquis52
I say Angelina Jolie. Or is it supposed to be a comic book character?

Alright then, I'll say Dominoe. Why? Hell, I don't know.

ExtraMision5555
A Female onslaught

grey fox
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
A Female onslaught

laughing

diabloman
galactus little sister lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.