5 avengers vrs 5 JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Avengers team
Captain America
Iron MAN
Thor
Wolverine
Hulk

JLA

Superman
Flash
Batman
Wonder Woman
MM

Darth Martin
JLA more times than not.

Sea King
i think u have a i want one team to win over another team complex jla win with a fair amount of ease

Validus
JLA, all the time.

magneto1992
Ok I think uo r right

batdude123
Curbstomp. JLA 10/10.

magneto1992
ok fine so there is no one that can beat the Justice league not even the Mask?

diabloman
avenges assemble

Sea King
so do u want the jal to lose or something??

cause uv been putting jla in a whole lot of fights latley

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
Curbstomp. JLA 10/10. avengers have beaten JLA before. but the whole team

Darth Martin
JLA would murder the avangers but the MASK yes rock cool

magneto1992
Originally posted by Sea King
so do u want the jal to lose or something??

cause uv been putting jla in a whole lot of fights latley NO I realy love those guys and everything I am just wondering

diabloman
Originally posted by Darth Martin
JLA would murder the avangers but the MASK yes rock cool the JLA did alright taking care of themselves but avengers took them down at the end

Sea King
Originally posted by diabloman
the JLA did alright taking care of themselves but avengers took them down at the end

not this team they dont have all the avengers they would need to win

magneto1992
ok fine

batdude123
the JLA did alright taking care of themselves but avengers took them down at the end

Cross-overs are non-cannonical bullsh*t. Overall, the JLA is the MUCH more powerful team.

Crease
JLA in a major curbstomp. It would take Thor fighting at his absolute peak, using Mjolnir to it's absolute fullest potetntial to even win 1/10.

Cap vs Bats-Stalemate
Thor vs Supes-Thor...Supes...could go either way.
Flash vs Wolverine- Flash, duh
MM vs any Avenger other than Thor- MM
WW vs any Avenger other than Thor-WW

diabloman
Cross-overs are non-cannonical bullsh*t. Overall, the JLA is the MUCH more powerful team. crossovers is the only way to prove of which marvel or dc character can beat eachother.

Sea King
crossovers is the only way to prove of which marvel or dc character can beat eachother.

but their not counted on this fourm

diabloman
but their not counted on this fourm i see many others put them and i done hear any complaints

batdude123
crossovers is the only way to prove of which marvel or dc character can beat eachother.

IT IS NON-CANNONICAL BULLSH*T AND DOES NOT COUNT. WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND? THE JLA IS THE MUCH MORE POWERFUL TEAM.

SUPERMAN
WONDER WOMAN
MARTIAN MANHUNTER
DR. FATE
FLASH
PHANTOM STRANGER
GREEN LANTERN

NUFF SAID.

Sea King
i see many others put them and i done hear any complaints

iv tryed before but got the whole u cant use them thats not cannon stuff

diabloman
IT IS NON-CANNONICAL BULLSH*T AND DOES NOT COUNT. WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND? THE JLA IS THE MUCH MORE POWERFUL TEAM.

SUPERMAN
WONDER WOMAN
MARTIAN MANHUNTER
DR. FATE
FLASH
PHANTOM STRANGER
GREEN LANTERN

NUFF SAID. your just saying crossovers dont count cause u dont want to admit that the avengers are a stronger team.

diabloman
iv tryed before but got the whole u cant use them thats not cannon stuff y after all this time somone says that ? ive put that many times of the JLA vs avengers fighting in that book.

batdude123
your just saying crossovers dont count cause u dont want to admit that the avengers are a stronger team.

How? They are definitely NOT the more powerful team. Cross-overs ARE bullsh*t whether you like it or not. Get over it. The Avengers<<<<<<the JLA.

Sea King
y after all this time somone says that ? ive put that many times of the JLA vs avengers fighting in that book.

well i know is that when i started to post on here they told me that it was not cannon

i started posting one month after i singed up

TheKahn
Originally posted by Validus
JLA, all the time.

yes JLA has more strength, speed, durability, and versatility.

Darth Martin
your just saying crossovers dont count cause u dont want to admit that the avengers are a stronger team.

pfff. Avengers more powerful than the JLA laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing
Those guys that batdude123 listed could take portions of the avengers singlehandedly. their only impressive dude is really thor.

diabloman
How? They are definitely NOT the more powerful team. Cross-overs ARE bullsh*t whether you like it or not. Get over it. The Avengers<<<<<<the JLA. laughing laughing if the JLA won the fight at the end then you would love crossovers for sure i bet. big grin

Validus
That's a joke.

batdude123
laughing laughing if the JLA won the fight at the end then you would love crossover for sure i bet. big grin

No, it really wouldn't have made a difference to me. It's just that the JLA is much more powerful than the Avengers. yes

Darth Martin
Put every JLA member vs every avenger member and the clear winner is JLA.

batdude123
Put every JLA member vs every avenger member and the clear winner is JLA.

I already made that thread awhile ago. Everybody agreed that the JLA would win.

Darth Martin

I was reffering to Diabloman. wink

JOE NUNEZ
Jla 10/10 the Avengers only real threat would be Thor. So do the math.

diabloman

i put a thread afew days ago xmen vs jla and most everyone here voted on xmen. and avengers is way ahead of xmen so they would kick JLAs butts for sure. and already have big grin

Darth Martin
i put a thread afew days ago xmen vs jla and most everyone here voted on xmen. and avengers is way ahead of xmen so they would kick JLAs butts for sure. and already have big grin

That's because u put dark pheonix in the thread. and a wholen lot of other characters who werent xmen.

diabloman
That's because u put dark pheonix in the thread. and a wholen lot of other characters who werent xmen. and the avengers can take on dark phoenix for sure. everyoen said that jla cant take on dark phoenix

batdude123

You are so full sh*t it's scary. You damn well know that you put the Dark Phoenix on the X-Men team and not only that, the X-Men you put out numbered the JLA that you had. You only had the JLA with their regular seven line-up so don't go pulling that stupid crap.

Sea King

ha dude i dont care what anyone says (dark phoenix) x-men would beat the snot out of avengers

batdude123
and the avengers can take on dark phoenix for sure. everyoen said that jla cant take on dark phoenix

YOU MADE IT THE F*CKIN ORIGINAL SEVEN LINE-UP FOR THE JLA. WHEN WE THOUGHT THAT YOU MENT THE ENTIRE JLA LINE-UP, WE SAID IT WOULD BE A CURBSTOMP 10/10. DON'T GO PULLING THAT STUPID SH*T.

diabloman
You are so full sh*t it's scary. You damn well know that you put the Dark Phoenix on the X-Men team and not only that, the X-Men you put out numbered the JLA that you had. You only had the JLA with their regular seven line-up so don't go pulling that stupid crap. be a man and admit it you think just cause JLA has superman and WW and batman they can take on the whole team ? others have said that many times which is BS like the crap u say

Darth Martin
And that was like the entire xmen ever who ever lived in the mansion.

diabloman
YOU MADE IT THE F*CKIN ORIGINAL SEVEN LINE-UP FOR THE JLA. WHEN WE THOUGHT THAT YOU MENT THE ENTIRE JLA LINE-UP, WE SAID IT WOULD BE A CURBSTOMP 10/10. DON'T GO PULLING THAT STUPID SH*T. somone screaming and getting pissed off cause they know there wrong and doesnt have the balls to amdit it laughing

Sea King
be a man and admit it you think just cause JLA has superman and WW and batman they can take on the whole team ? others have said that many times which is BS like the crap u say

mm gl superman and flash could do this

JOE NUNEZ
IT takes some shifty maneuvering to assemble a team that can take out the Jla.

batdude123
be a man and admit it you think just cause JLA has superman and WW and batman they can take on the whole team ? others have said that many times which is BS like the crap u say

What the f*ck are you talking about? The JLA has many more powerful members than Superman.

Martian Manhunter
Dr. Fate
Green Lantern
Flash
Phantom Stranger

Just to name a few.

Sea King
ha dude i dont care what anyone says (dark phoenix) x-men would beat the snot out of avengers

diabloman
gl superman and flash could do this laughing laughing lay off the 6 packs pal

diabloman
with dark phoenix of course

Sea King
laughing laughing lay off the 6 packs pal

sure when u admit that ur wrong big grin

batdude123
somone screaming and getting pissed off cause they know there wrong and doesnt have the balls to amdit it laughing

No, not really. no What's funny is your stupid ass misconception about this whole situation. Name a line-up 7 characters from the Avengers that could take down Dark Phoenix. That's right, you can't so I don't see how that is a valid point.

Sea King

yes and dark phoenix was on ur line up for the
jla vs x-men

diabloman
sure when u admit that ur wrong big grin im not you and your home boy batdude screaming cause hes having a heart attack online for no damn reason laughing

Darth Martin
STEEL could ghave tooken out the entire xmen

batdude123

YOU HAD THE DARK PHOENIX ON THE X-MEN TEAM THAT WAS FIGHTING THE JLA. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sea King
im not you and your home boy batdude screaming cause hes having a heart attack online for no damn reason laughing

and u say iv been drinking laughing

diabloman
yes and dark phoenix was on ur line up for the
jla vs x-men i put jean on the team and yall brought it up that phoenix can take them on. i didnt bring up her name.

batdude123
i put jean on the team and yall brought it up that phoenix can take them on. i didnt bring up her name.

Bullsh*t. You said that Jean Grey had the Phoenix Force.

diabloman
and u say iv been drinking laughing both of yall. but hey its late yall wanna have afew drinks thats cool drunk

JOE NUNEZ
YOU HAD THE DARK PHOENIX ON THE X-MEN TEAM THAT WAS FIGHTING THE JLA. roll eyes (sarcastic) Batdude, your my pal and everything, but wuz-up with the caps lock.

diabloman
Bullsh*t. You said that Jean Grey had the Phoenix Force. i forgot that phoenix and jean are one havent herd about it in awhile yall brought it up so thanks big grin

batdude123
beer

Btw, JLA>>>>Avengers>>>>X-Men (with no Phoenix Force on their side)

diabloman
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Batdude, your my pal and everything, but wuz-up with the caps lock. its ok man i dont care if somone uses caps on me i can careless

diabloman
beer

Btw, JLA>>>>Avengers>>>>X-Men (with no Phoenix Force on their side) see there you are drinking. let me know if theres any left

JOE NUNEZ
be a man and admit it you think just cause JLA has superman and WW and batman they can take on the whole team ? others have said that many times which is BS like the crap u say Hey diabloman isn't today your birthday, i mean seriously check the calender. eek!

diabloman
Hey diabloman isn't today your birthday, i mean seriously check the calender. eek! afew months from now. il let yall know

batdude123
see there you are drinking. let me know if theres any left

Nope, drank it all! laughing drunk

Sea King
Nope, drank it all! laughing drunk

u drank it all u bastered lol

i just watched south park

JOE NUNEZ
beer

JOE NUNEZ
afew months from now. il let yall know you dont get it. sad

diabloman
Nope, drank it all! laughing drunk somebody here is selfish. doesnt like to share with no one

JOE NUNEZ
u drank it all u bastered lol

i just watched south park South Park rules!

diabloman
you dont get it. sad i get it. i know when its my B day. il send you an invitation

Sea King
South Park rules!

it was the one with the whole earth being cancled and that taco i dont think kenny died in that one

JOE NUNEZ
it was the one with the whole earth being cancled and that taco i dont think kenny died in that one HA HA I know the one. My top 2 fav south parks
1 Towelly and
2 South Park goes totally gay

thats some funny shit.

Sea King
HA HA I know the one. My top 2 fav south parks
1 Towelly and
2 South Park goes totally gay

thats some funny shit.

h311's yeah

JOE NUNEZ
i get it. i know when its my B day. il send you an invitation Please do , we could try to get batdude to jump out of the cake. stick out tongue

UniOmni
Originally posted by magneto1992
Avengers team
Captain America
Iron MAN
Thor
Wolverine
Hulk

JLA

Superman
Flash
Batman
Wonder Woman
MM

Add Sentry to the Avengers and Aquaman to the JLA and we've got a match.
And Cap America beats Batman after a decent tussle. Shield>>>Belt.
IronMan in his extremis Armor, can pester ww at least, and he has reaction time in divisibles of a second. Wolverine thrown at Diana from Hulk will gut her more than likely. Superman vs Thor is always good, with a lean towards Thor from me. MM and Flash are the deciding factors here. Add Sentry, and we have someone misplaced in time, ala Zoom of sorts, and a powerful telepath who can pester the heck outta Jonn. Aquaman just keeps on being lame and drips on the floor.

Sea King
Originally posted by UniOmni
Add Sentry to the Avengers and Aquaman to the JLA and we've got a match.
And Cap America beats Batman after a decent tussle. Shield>>>Belt.
IronMan in his extremis Armor, can pester ww at least, and he has reaction time in divisibles of a second. Wolverine thrown at Diana from Hulk will gut her more than likely. Superman vs Thor is always good, with a lean towards Thor from me. MM and Flash are the deciding factors here. Add Sentry, and we have someone misplaced in time, ala Zoom of sorts, and a powerful telepath who can pester the heck outta Jonn. Aquaman just keeps on being lame and drips on the floor.

ah u make fun of a veary powerful char aquaman were if u add aquaman to this team then wolve is out of the game with aquaman takeing away his powers and all big grin

Sea King
ah u make fun of a veary powerful char aquaman were if u add aquaman to this team then wolve is out of the game with aquaman takeing away his powers and all big grin

and hulk big grin

badabing
How are the Avengers going to deal with Flash and J'onn?

Sea King
Originally posted by badabing
How are the Avengers going to deal with Flash and J'onn?

thats something id like to know

JOE NUNEZ
me to

Darth Martin
me 3

diabloman
Please do , we could try to get batdude to jump out of the cake. stick out tongue what kinda cake does he like cause maybe he might not want to go into a cake depends on the flavor he likes. ask him smile

Sea King
what kinda cake does he like cause maybe he might not want to go into a cake depends on the flavor he likes. ask him smile

yeh im not gonna make it so ill just tell u happy birthday online sick

batdude123
Chocolate b*tches! mad stick out tongue

diabloman
yeh im not gonna make it so ill just tell u happy birthday online sick online ? thought yall are coming over ?

JOE NUNEZ
Chocolate b*tches! mad stick out tongue eek! rolling on floor laughing

Sea King
online ? thought yall are coming over ?

well i think that im gonna be sick that dayso ah u have fun with bat and who ever shows up

diabloman
well i think that im gonna be sick that dayso ah u have fun with bat and who ever shows up il make sure bat doesnt eat the whole thing and il send u a piece

JOE NUNEZ
online ? thought yall are coming over ? ''Is that you John Wayne''

batdude123
well i think that im gonna be sick that dayso ah u have fun with bat and who ever shows up

Batman popping out of a cake. laughing

diabloman
''Is that you John Wayne'' this is john connor

Sea King
il make sure bat doesnt eat the whole thing and il send u a piece as long as he wasent naked in the cake

Batman popping out of a cake. laughing

that would be pretty messed up

diabloman
Batman popping out of a cake. laughing i remember seeng a jla episode where batman eats a carrot cake not chocolate

jrodslam
JLA 9/10.

batdude123
i remember seeng a jla episode where batman eats a carrot cake not chocolate

no expression

diabloman
no expression so bat dude u get your flavors mixed up

Sea King
if u could get jessica alba jumping out the cake id have to come over and take her off ur hands big grin

badabing
Bats eats carrot cake? That's kind of "girlie".

diabloman
if u could get jessica alba jumping out the cake id have to come over and take her off ur hands big grin you should have came last year then big grin

diabloman
Bats eats carrot cake? That's kind of "girlie". no sh!t

batdude123
if u could get jessica alba jumping out the cake id have to come over and take her off ur hands big grin

yes

batdude123
Bats eats carrot cake? That's kind of "girlie".

EXCUSE YOU????!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad *Batkicks badabing in the face*

Sea King
you should have came last year then big grin

ah **************************************************
********************************* now after yelling like that id say man i wish i would have known

badabing
EXCUSE YOU????!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad *Batkicks badabing in the face*
Just messing with you Batdude.
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

batdude123
no expression

diabloman
ah **************************************************
********************************* now after yelling like that id say man i wish i would have known she has breast cancer now anyways so wouldnt matter if she comes this time you cant touch her.

badabing
no expression
Brooding as usual I see.

diabloman
Just messing with you Batdude.
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing batman doesnt like jokes. only from joker

Sea King
she has breast cancer now anyways so wouldnt matter if she comes this time you cant touch her.

all well then get the other jessica she works

diabloman
all well then get the other jessica she works i dongt got her #. ill look in the yellow pages

batdude123
she has breast cancer now anyways so wouldnt matter if she comes this time you cant touch her.

Jessica Alba has breast cancer? What the f**k?

Sea King
well back on topic i say JLA wins and as stated before if aquaman was added then Originally posted by Sea King
ah u make fun of a veary powerful char aquaman were if u add aquaman to this team then wolve&Hulk is out of the game with aquaman takeing away their powers and all big grin

diabloman
Jessica Alba has breast cancer? What the f**k? yah

batdude123
Brooding as usual I see.

Batman doesn't laugh. no expression

stick out tongue

diabloman
well back on topic i say JLA wins and as stated before if aquaman was added then namor knocks out aquaman on his own

batdude123
yah

Since when? confused

diabloman
Batman doesn't laugh. no expression batman doesnt laugh but he still wets his pants when he sees catwoman naked laughing

stick out tongue

Sea King
namor knocks out aquaman on his own

well it depends witch aquaman if ur talking waterbearer like i was then no but hook or before then yes

batdude123

Earth 2 Batman married Catwoman and had a kid with her (Huntress).

diabloman
Since when? confused

was saying yah agreeng with you. batman never laughs. except george clooney. he had a damn smile on his face the whole movie. i dont call that batman

diabloman
well it depends witch aquaman if ur talking waterbearer like i was then no but hook or before then yes i say any aquaman

Big Sexy
Earth 2 Batman married Catwoman and had a kid with her (Huntress). Wasn't there a show on the WB that tried to follow that version of the Huntress.

Sea King
i say any aquaman

well many people say namors a mutant aquaman takes his powers if so and if not namor gets dehrydrated and aquaman does not namor is at peak of his power in water aquaman is peak water and land aquaman also controls the water they are swimming in at a molecular level

diabloman
well many people say namors a mutant aquaman takes his powers if so and if not namor gets dehrydrated and aquaman does not namor is at peak of his power in water aquaman is peak water and land aquaman also controls the water they are swimming in at a molecular level aquaman would have to hall ass doing it to namor. cause just afew hard licks from namor and namor drowns his ass. while aquaman is down at the bottom little mermaid goes and gives him a blow job and that saves aquamans life lol

Sea King
aquaman would have to hall ass doing it to namor. cause just afew hard licks from namor and namor drowns his ass

well it would only take but a thought

Sea King
aquaman would have to hall ass doing it to namor. cause just afew hard licks from namor and namor drowns his ass. while aquaman is down at the bottom little mermaid goes and gives him a blow job and that saves aquamans life lol

and how do u drown someone who breaths in water??

diabloman
and how do u drown someone who breaths in water?? if hes knocked out and cant breath then yes thats considered drowning if your down there.

Sea King
aquaman would have to hall ass doing it to namor. cause just afew hard licks from namor and namor drowns his ass. while aquaman is down at the bottom little mermaid goes and gives him a blow job and that saves aquamans life lol

HAHA laughing laughing HAHA

batdude123
was saying yah agreeng with you. batman never laughs. except george clooney. he had a damn smile on his face the whole movie. i dont call that batman

I was asking since when did Jessica Alba get breast cancer.

Sea King
if hes knocked out and cant breath then yes thats considered drowning if your down there.

their in the same strength class and just as durable as eachother

well aquaman is in the lower 100 class now but i say namor is to

diabloman
I was asking since when did Jessica Alba get breast cancer. saw it on the news 6 months ago.

diabloman
their in the same strength class and just as durable as eachother

well aquaman is in the lower 100 class now but i say namor is to namor is 100 dude

Sea King
namor is 100 dude

like i said both the same class

diabloman
why did they change his name to submariner ? and its the same guy thats one thing ive always wondered

Sea King
why did they change his name to submariner ? and its the same guy thats one thing ive always wondered

its kinda like batman the dark night

hes still batman but he is also dark night

diabloman
its kinda like batman the dark night

hes still batman but he is also dark night thats just his nickname darknight. no difference.

Sea King
thats just his nickname darknight. no difference.

yeah thats what i ment people call him sub mariner but thats just like his nickname

diabloman
who came up with that capecrusader thing

Sea King
who came up with that capecrusader thing

dont realy know i only realy care for a few dc chars but mostly like marvel

diabloman
dont realy know i only realy care for a few dc chars but mostly like marvel same

batdude123
Actually, no. Sub-Mariner is Namor's superhero name. Sub-Mariner's real name is Namor McKenzie. It's just like Batman being called Bruce.

Sea King
same

i take it your big on venom??

Sea King
Actually, no. Sub-Mariner is Namor's superhero name. Sub-Mariner's real name is Namor McKenzie. It's just like Batman being called Bruce.

well hes not good at hideing his identy then

Sea King
my internet is screwing up so if im gone for a while u know y

batdude123
Most people know him as "Namor." It's a name that is unusual and nobody will mistake him for another person, so he just decided to use his first name. He's superhero name however, is Sub-Mariner.

Sea King
all i just thought of Sub-Mariner and Aquaman as nicknames cause every one just called them by their frist names alot

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>