wana know MR.GRUM wana ask question go ahead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MR.Grum
well wat do you want to know .do i gota gun?? no .touch the waist sure. squeez my nads! go ahead roll eyes (sarcastic). fight a war!! umm go to hell. you know questions like that.

Barker
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
what the hell type of screwed up and poorly manufactured drugs are you on?

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by MR.Grum
well wat do you want to know .do i gota gun?? no .touch the waist sure. squeez my nads! go ahead roll eyes (sarcastic). fight a war!! umm go to hell. you know questions like that.

Ladyluck

That's what I want to know...

MR.Grum
what the hell type of screwed up and poorly manufactured drugs are you on? im on the stuff that makes coca cola fizzy

PandoraMomo
im on the stuff that makes coca cola fizzy
so ur into carbonation?
ok.....
i think u slip sumthin else in that cola

Barker
im on the stuff that makes coca cola fizzy
Please, log out and go away. We don't need another ROYALGUARD/XYZ/darsora/whatever else annoying Member- type Member. erm

MR.Grum
so ur into carbonation?
ok.....
i think u slip sumthin else in that cola if i did i would bet u look good on the dance floor Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing out loud laughing

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Barker
Please, log out and go away. We don't need another ROYALGUARD/XYZ/darsora/whatever else annoying Member- type Member. erm
agreed

if i did i would bet u look good on the dance floor Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing out loud laughing
u need to be institutionalized

Inspectah Deck

Are you gay?

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Are you gay? no....................no im not >>> OR AM I (TUNTUNTUUUUUN) laughing

MR.Grum
agreed

u need to be institutionalized ....... rolling on floor laughing .....ahahah..... rolling on floor laughing ....hahaha..... Happy Dance ..... big grin .... wink ....... laughing

Barker
no....................no im not >>> OR AM I (TUNTUNTUUUUUN) laughing
You definitely are. yes

MR.Grum
Please, log out and go away. We don't need another ROYALGUARD/XYZ/darsora/whatever else annoying Member- type Member. erm wut i aint hurt no body sad

MR.Grum
You definitely are. yes wut i am dam i beter go tell your girl friend(if you have one that is)

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/sub2.gif

Barker
wut i am dam i beter go tell your girl friend(if you have one that is)
Originally posted by Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/sub2.gif

Morgoths_Wrath
notworthy

Barker
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
notworthy
Thanks, but that's not necessary. smile

Morgoths_Wrath
Thanks, but that's not necessary. smile

mad

notworthy

~Da Moose~
wut i aint hurt no body sad

Your skills with the English language are.....how do I say this? The piece de resistance.....

or maybe that was the piece de shit....

Hmm...*shrugs* Doesn't matter, you're annoying either way you slice it. smile

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/sub2.gif o yea well you know what i gota say to you and your girl

Barker
o yea well you know what i gota say to you and your girl
What. The. Hell. no expression

http://www.dogstarr.com/choking.gif

(The dog's Choking, By the Way. Sick Bastards. no expression)

MR.Grum
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Your skills with the English language are.....how do I say this? The piece de resistance.....

or maybe that was the piece de shit....

Hmm...*shrugs* Doesn't matter, you're annoying either way you slice it. smile i spell that way on purpose....i spouse you look like that on purpose i hear balding is in this week Happy Dance

MR.Grum
barker dint you see the tea bag draw your own picture

~Da Moose~
i spell that way on purpose....i spouse you look like that on purpose i hear balding is in this week Happy Dance

I can't even respond to that properly. cry It make no sense....

Give me something to work with here moron, please, I'm begging you. I just don't want to feel like I'm attacking a handicapped person. sad

Morgoths_Wrath
why is MR.Grum so awesome?

Barker
barker dint you see the tea bag draw your own picture
no i dint c it butt thx 4 assing smile Happy Dance Happy Dance

MR.Grum
I can't even respond to that properly. cry It make no sense....

Give me something to work with here moron, please, I'm begging you. I just don't want to feel like I'm attacking a handicapped person. sad wut you to stupid to look at your own avatar or do you need assistance

~Da Moose~
wut you to stupid to look at your own avatar or do you need assistance

No...no I've seen my avatar and I don't see any balding.

Now, can I help YOU or are you capable of leaving here without the door hitting you on the ass on the way out? smile

Morgoths_Wrath
why doesn't MR.Grum answer my questions? cry

MR.Grum
No...no I've seen my avatar and I don't see any balding.

Now, can I help YOU or are you capable of leaving here without the door hitting you on the ass on the way out? smile you look blading and in a haze i don't have to leave because your the tick that bit my balls not the other way around now please please remove your self from my balls its starting to get itchy

MR.Grum
why doesn't MR.Grum answer my questions? cry becues im tryin to get a tick of my balls

MR.Grum
why is MR.Grum so awesome? things are wut they are cant change it unless you give it special surgery

Morgoths_Wrath
yes special waist surgery

~Da Moose~
you look blading and in a haze i don't have to leave because your the tick that bit my balls not the other way around now please please remove your self from my balls its starting to get itchy

laughing out loud You're entrancing.

I've seen people like you before, but I ususally have to pay admission.

~Da Moose~
things are wut they are cant change it unless you give it special surgery

Are your parents siblings?

LanceWindu
you look blading and in a haze i don't have to leave because your the tick that bit my balls not the other way around now please please remove your self from my balls its starting to get itchy

A tick on your balls? The only way to get it off is to burn it off. evil face Can you say oww?

Morgoths_Wrath
laughing out loud You're entrancing.

I've seen people like you before, but I ususally have to pay admission.

http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/sawmills/images/lyme_tick.jpg

Skeets
This guy makes everyone look like a genius......erm

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Skeets
This guy makes everyone look like a genius......erm

yes
Calling him stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

MR.Grum
DA MOOSE IS JUST LOOKING FOR A QUICK FIX BUT I AIN'T GOT NONE SO BUZZ OF F-U-K-I-N LECHERS BLADING IS WORD LOOK IT UP !!! THATS WUT YOU LOOK LIKE ( bunny What the f**k? yes were ever you go you will find hater the hard part is how to get rid of it like parasites they feed on your misery do not show fear )or just call leon at 1-800-lasplagas the call is free and we charge per head count smokin'

Shelbert Lemon
yes
Calling him stupid would be an insult to stupid people. question... this is more important then the Mr Grum person....

I want to order some coffee. not from you little brother.... stick out tongue

just curious... how should I go about it without seeming like a dork. embarrasment

Morgoths_Wrath
DA MOOSE IS JUST LOOKING FOR A QUICK FIX BUT I AIN'T GOT NONE SO BUZZ OF F-U-K-I-N LECHERS BLADING IS WORD LOOK IT UP !!! THATS WUT YOU LOOK LIKE ( bunny What the f**k? yes were ever you go you will find hater the hard part is how to get rid of it like parasites they feed on your misery do not show fear )or just call leon at 1-800-lasplagas the call is free and we charge per head count smokin'

notworthy

LanceWindu

You know..."fukin" isn't a real word, no need to add hyphens to bypass the censor.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
question... this is more important then the Mr Grum person....

just curious... how should I go about it without seeming like a dork. embarrasment lol i wonder wut that was about

PandoraMomo
how do u even understand what u spew out?

Do have even a basic understanding of language?

One lyric from a classic song pops in my head whenever i see some pointless nonsensical phrase u torture us with.
"if i only had a brain..."

MR.Grum
Originally posted by LanceWindu
You know..."fukin" isn't a real word, no need to add hyphens to bypass the censor. so?? confused

LanceWindu
so?? confused

So, you're trying to censor bypass a word that isn't even real, you're a dumbass.

Skeets
*touches the waist*........ermm

Barker
Originally posted by Skeets
*touches the waist*........ermm
no

~Da Moose~

Once again, you're showcasing your talent for being a complete and utter buffoon. It's a classic case of diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas.

Don't sweat it though mate, you're obviously missing the required choromosones that let the rest of us evolve to the point of informed thought and speech.

You come in here with your stupid thread, and your stupid words and then get offended when the people you are 'grunting' to, start to make fun of you - Don't you realize that there are enough people to hate in the world already without your working so hard to give us another?

I should maybe break this down for you so it's easier to digest for you.

will u pleez not mak our spase and time here any shitt'ier by being here?

Skeets
mhm jealous huh?

MR.Grum
how do u even understand what u spew out?

Do have even a basic understanding of language?

One lyric from a classic song pops in my head whenever i see some pointless nonsensical phrase u torture us with.
"if i only had a brain..." read it slow or fast and take your time it will seep on its own that what ppl {call taking in information}and were are all these ball busters comin from anyway i feel like im getin atked from all sides better call that number wut was it agian

~Da Moose~
read it slow or fast and take your time it will seep on its own that what ppl {call taking in information}and were are all these ball busters comin from anyway i feel like im getin atked from all sides better call that number wut was it agian

You spit a lot when you talk, don't you?

PandoraMomo
read it slow or fast and take your time it will seep on its own that what ppl {call taking in information}and were are all these ball busters comin from anyway i feel like im getin atked from all sides better call that number wut was it agian
um... Dude... i dont even know what to say other than u are a waste of genetic coding. I mean, im not calling myself a master of the english language, but dear lord, u are a special breed of idiot.

~Da Moose~
question... this is more important then the Mr Grum person....

just curious... how should I go about it without seeming like a dork. embarrasment

laughing The HELL Shells? From who???

~Da Moose~
um... Dude... i dont even know what to say other than u are a waste of genetic coding. I mean, im not calling myself a master of the english language, but dear lord, u are a special breed of idiot.

laughing out loud

He's got balls though. He doesn't know the meaning of the word fear, ----but then again he doesn't know the meaning of most words. blink

Shelbert Lemon
laughing The HELL Shells? From who??? Knight ... I must have coffee with him.

PandoraMomo
laughing out loud

He's got balls though. He doesn't know the meaning of the word fear, ----but then again he doesn't know the meaning of most words. blink
yeah he does have balls, but... Yeah, balls dont necessarily earn respect or mean intelligence.

Skeets
I hope he stick around for he can make us all feel better about ourselves.

MR.Grum
smile look at it this way you clicked you had the choice to ignor but .....one more time get of my sack i dont have to impres no body with big words i dont even care who you are dont care that your avatar looks high/stupid/looking like your jakin it im here to mess around and here comes someone takin it up the a-s-s (that would be you) and aperently enjoying it.

MR.Grum
just make a we hate mr.grum thread or somthing just dont go typin in my thread your cluding it up (and genetics you dont know anything you probly couldent even get past earth science let alone find out the complex codeing of acids and sugers ) you probly dont even know how to get the dvd player to stop flashing 12

Shelbert Lemon
MR.Grum... If I may ask.... how old are you and where are you from?

MR.Grum
you could ask but i wont answer(the world was made for questions but not all questions made to be answered)

LanceWindu
smile Look at it this way, you clicked, you had the choice to ignore but .....one more time get of my sack. I dont have to impress anybody with big words. I don't even care who you are, don't care that your avatar looks high/stupid/looking like your jacking it. I'm here to mess around. And here comes someone taking it up the ass, that would be youm and apparently enjoying it.

I've attempted to decipher this, correct me if I'm wrong.

PandoraMomo
just make a we hate mr.grum thread or somthing just dont go typin in my thread your cluding it up (and genetics you dont know anything you probly couldent even get past earth science let alone find out the complex codeing of acids and sugers ) you probly dont even know how to get the dvd player to stop flashing 12
actually, i always Aced my science classes.
never took earth schience tho.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I've attempted to decipher this, correct me if I'm wrong. good job i aint good on punctuation hi five

MR.Grum
actually, i always Aced my science classes.
never took earth schience tho. wasn't really talkin to you though good thing to know tho....o and same here just ask skeet's

Shelbert Lemon
you could ask but i wont answer(the world was made for questions but not all questions made to be answered) this response besides your pour poor spelling and grammar is why you are being dished a hard time.... I asked you two questions to learn more about you... if you insist on being rude then you will leave me no choice but to be rude back.

Skeets
wasn't really talkin to you though good thing to know tho....o and same here just ask skeet's
HUH? I know you..confused

MR.Grum
this response besides your pour poor spelling and grammar is why you are being dished a hard time.... I asked you two questions to learn more about you... if you insist on being rude then you will leave me no choice but to be rude back. i wasent rude grammer i aint needed and all you need to know is ima dude and im from ny poor spelling yes to lazy to hit spell check maybe put them dots were you see fit

Shelbert Lemon
grammar helps people to understand what you are saying, so yes it is needed. So you are from a NY?..... you are a dude... and yes you are being rude.

MR.Grum
grammar helps people to understand what you are saying, so yes it is needed. So you are from a NY?..... you are a dude... and yes you are being rude. i am explain yourself how am i being rude

Shelbert Lemon
I dont have time... Im going to see my daughters.... good day to you.

MR.Grum
I dont have time... Im going to see my daughters.... good day to you. dito

_Sanctuary_
I have a question.

Who are you? blink

TOH
Sock? Shoe? Anybody?

MR.Grum
im mr.grum huh

_Sanctuary_
shock

MR.Grum
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
shock happy

MR.Grum
Originally posted by TOH
Sock? Shoe? Anybody? you forgot pants underware and shirt

MR.Grum
grump

Pink Maynard
populating your own thread with your posts, thats cool ermm

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
populating your own thread with your posts, thats cool ermm lol all just for the top 10 spots o yeah and i gota question for you

Pink Maynard
lol all just for the top 10 spots o yeah and i gota question for you axe away, young member

MR.Grum
touch the waist yes ? happy

Pink Maynard
ermm

i dont think i get this new "fad"

NineCoronas
Everyone's a genious! Just post here!

MAOFHDF@!@!##$B u JOO))NZ!!!

Valharu
I have a question for Mr Grum.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Valharu
I have a question for Mr Grum. wut y do i make ppl look smart? i can answer that becus im an idiot

NineCoronas
wut y do i make ppl look smart? i can answer that becus im an idiot laughing

MR.Grum
ermm

i dont think i get this new "fad" then go touch some ones waist but ask them first then beg then pleed then if they still say no touch it any way

Pink Maynard
then go touch some ones waist but ask them first then beg then pleed then if they still say no touch it any way than what the **** is the point in asking? what the ****....WHAT THE ****

Valharu
wut y do i make ppl look smart? i can answer that becus im an idiot Okay. Spread your idiocy as far as possible yes ?

NineCoronas
wut y do i make ppl look smart? i can answer that becus im an idiot EDIT: The first step to recovery is admission of a problem.

MR.Grum
than what the **** is the point in asking? what the ****....WHAT THE **** ok fine then just go up to them and touch it gosh Happy Dance

MR.Grum
Originally posted by NineCoronas
EDIT: The first step to recovery is admission of a problem. lol its true he did put it on his profile laughing

NineCoronas
lol its true he did put it on his profile laughing messed

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Valharu
Okay. Spread your idiocy as far as possible yes ? exactly touch the waist today touch the world tomorrow

Valharu
It's now official. You are tapped in the head. Welcome aboard and have a beer. beer

MR.Grum
lol realy pass the nutS no expression

Morgoths_Wrath
exactly touch the waist today touch the world tomorrow

quote of the year

Barker
quote of the year
We get it. no expression

Try Attention whoring with some Flips Or something, For a Change. smile

MR.Grum
We get it. no expression

Try Attention whoring with some Flips Or something, For a Change. smile barker nice sig

MR.Grum
touch yes

NoRemorse
Why do your threads suck so much? big grin

Council#13
When was the last time you masturbated, MR. Grum?

MR.Grum
Originally posted by NoRemorse
Why do your threads suck so much? big grin becuse ur to ignorent to try to touch some ones waist just do it monkey boy

NoRemorse
Shut the **** up Charles.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Council#13
When was the last time you masturbated, MR. Grum? i dont know judgeing from my blue balls ima have to say a long long time

Council#13
shock I take back my question

MR.Grum
Shut the **** up Charles. charles???
hey u wana know wut i do to kids like u

MR.Grum
shock I take back my question its to late lol

Council#13
its to late lol

No.... no.... NOOOOOO!!!!!

MR.Grum
No.... no.... NOOOOOO!!!!! lol

Council#13
That kid has a 13" knife in his pocket no expression

MR.Grum
That kid has a 13" knife in his pocket no expression blink

NoRemorse
I do actually have a huge knife nearby big grin

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/a-friend-in-need/Picture122bnw.jpg

MR.Grum

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/a-friend-in-need/Picture122bnw.jpg thats not a knife its a shanky mec shank shank cuz wen u stabin some one it gose shank shank shank shaank staby staby shank not knife knife knife

NoRemorse
Waht the **** are you talking about?
Run home and cry to mama.

It's a 9" hunting knife actually.

Council#13

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/a-friend-in-need/Picture122bnw.jpg

Crazy.... confused *backs slowly towards door*

Waht the **** are you talking about?
Run home and cry to mama.

It's a 9" hunting knife actually.

You have a 9" knife no expression I'll keep my 13", thank you very much no expression

MR.Grum
Crazy.... confused *backs slowly towards door*

You have a 9" knife no expression I'll keep my 13", thank you very much no expression shank shank shank shashank......shank?

Council#13
no expression

NoRemorse
I don't like you Mr.Grum.

MR.Grum
I don't like you Mr.Grum. u dont havt to like me but lemme ask u a question

NoRemorse
Denied.
You are not worthy.

MR.Grum
Denied.
You are not worthy. ima ask any way....touch the waist yes?

NoRemorse
No.
Now find a new forum.

MR.Grum
No.
Now find a new forum. to bad i touched it any way haha

NoRemorse
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

MR.Grum
lol yet another youth driven to insanity he had a choice yes but he refused to touch the waist so he went crazzy

NoRemorse
Shut up shut up shut up i'll **** you up(8)

Seriously now, go away.

MR.Grum
lol ok steven callm down the ppl in the white coats are coming soon

WrathfulDwarf
I don't have a question....BUT I do have something to tell you.

Stop it with non-sense posts in every thread. All you do is bother, annoy, and occasionally offend a member. This here is a warning for you to stop. I suggest you knock it off or else you will be removed from the forums.

Comprende?

Good!

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.