Silver Surfer Vs. Day of Vengence Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cheap cabbage
Seeing all those spectre scans in the Shazam vs. SS thread has inspired me. It's obvious that Norrin can kick the shit out of Captain Marvel, but can he take down a renegade spectre?

Remember, the day of vengence spectre was hostless and does not recive the benefit of divine justice. He is only empowered by the magic that he absorbed.

Milkie
Spectre

Billy already has a defence against magic to begin with Surfer has none

Skeets
Surfer last as long as Spectre lets him.......erm

grey fox
Surfer has a weakness aginst magic.

batdude123
Spectre 10/10

Rockit_soul
Editedwink

batdude123
Originally posted by Rockit_soul
Editedwink

Wow, you're cool. no expression

grey fox
Editedwink

Great; another noob with no brains and an obsession with a body part he'll never use.

batdude123
eek! laughing

UniOmni
Editedwink

I know i'm too old to find it funny but..............................LMAO!!! Especially at tally wacker!! Who still talks like that man?!

grey fox
I know who 'Rockit Soul is , he and a group of Noob's are a self appointed bunch of 'Forum Wreckers . Who believe they 'Owned' Kmc .

Originally posted by The Meister
Your forum was just raided by our Team Bloodfire. If you are interested in raiding forums, here are the MSN's that you should contact.

[email protected]

[email protected]

We wrecked your forum. We are forum pillagers.

Rols
Spectre would be uberkill. SS is way below powerset against this guy.

Mider
someone dont like SS or just not familiar with the diffrence in power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.