king thor vs odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
i used the search function and nothing came up.so who wins, the more powerful vs the more experienced. they fight in asguard. i seriosly cant pick, so its up to you.
no rune king thor, just king thor.

Skeets
Odin....

bigbran
y odin? i want explainations.

Big Sexy
If this is RKT than Thor. King Thor can't beat odin

Skeets
Originally posted by bigbran
y odin? i want explainations.
The experience is on Odin's side plus when have you ever seen Odin have trouble with hero's before?

Sea King
odin would be all like thor go to ur room im not to old to take u over my knee big grin

Big Sexy
I say King Thor looses because he was a novice too the odin force in which he only used it as a tool. When he learned the rune spells and the odin force returned during ragnarok, it was said that for him to end the cycle, he had to surpass even odin.

bigbran
but king thor is also more powerful than odin too, are you saying that thing would beat wonder man because hes more experienced.

Big Sexy
Yeah but there a difference, The odin power is more than just a tool to be used in battle. At first Thor used it as if it were just an extra power. By the time he regained it during Ragnarok, he blinded himself and gained the wisdom like his father through death. At this point he was able to stop mangog with a whisper. His knowledge of the powers was really limited. Sort of like how John Stewart has one of the most powerful weapons yet he uses it for base attacks.

bigbran
didnt he kill hulk and thng with one hand, w/o experience. now im not saying din couldnt do it, but that is one hell of a powerup. and thor used it like he did when he was classic, and classic thor fought people way stronger than him, mangog,ss,thanos,galactus celestials etc, anyway thor has all kind of experience in this feild, so y cant he beat thanos.

Big Sexy
Thor murdered them because he was classic thor but he did not have the limitations on his powers like he usually does.

As far as beating Thanos, Thanos is a very weird villian, he has both a combination of intelligence, strength, as well as other capabilities. He basically what happens when you take Doctor Doom and give him a shit load of cosmic powers.

bigbran
he cheapshotted thanos and im saying he has tons of experience as classic thor, so if you add odins strength and classic thors experience, and thors old powers, i think he could take daddy out if he plays his cards right.

Big Sexy
Oh definitely

bigbran
r u being serious or sarcasm.

Big Sexy
No, I'm not

bigbran
no ur not what?

Big Sexy
Im not being sarcastic.

bigbran
oh, ok

bigbran
i think that odin would win, but not easy 4/10 odin. thor 3/10 3 stalemates.

Big Sexy
I say it depends on Thor. If this is when he first gained the odin force than I say Odin. Odin had a grasp of the powers better than thor and he could summon a greater variety of powers. If this is Thor after learning the rune spell, then Thor since he had achieved levels even greater than his father.

bigbran
but odins not taking this easy at all.

Big Sexy
No, hes in for a fight. But technically they would never meet since the Odin force can only reside in one.

bigbran
im just saying that if, for some reason both exsisted at the same time. if thor fights with all his might, he might be able to overwhelm odin and win.

Big Sexy
Yes I agree

bigbran
this would be a comic of epic porportions.

Big Sexy
The artwork done in Thor Disassembled would be perfect.

bigbran
yes it would and where is everyone?

batdude123
RUNE King Thor, I'd give it to him. Since this is just King Thor, I'll give it to Odin.

bigbran
not much of an explanation.

JohnR
Odin takes it. He's been using the Odin (!) Power for thousands of years. The experience edge should be give him a large majority.

SpunkySmurph
bump

Soujaboy
My Bigbran has grown... no expression

bigbran
Originally posted by Soujaboy
My Bigbran has grown... no expression That was my first day on the job...

spidey-dude
odin could take away thors powers just like he did loki in the movie.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soujaboy
My Bigbran has grown... no expression

Your Bigbran? ermm

spidey-dude
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Your Bigbran? ermm there brothers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.