What's with all the spammers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
srsly?

Barker
Dumbasses, you mean?

Morgoths_Wrath
you know their kind

Barker
Like the One Above?

Yes, I am Familiar with them. I hate their Parents.

Kai Lein
damn, what the hell, they just ruined the rp i was in, and now they are ruining the otf!!!

Morgoths_Wrath
are all the mods sleeping??? huh

FG725
My god! I've reported some they're everwhere though damn you n00bs damn you all to hell!

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
are all the mods sleeping??? huh

Barker
Originally posted by FG725
My god! I've reported some they're everwhere though damn you n00bs damn you all to hell!
They clearly planned to do this when the Mods were out. erm

TOH
They are not spammers...they are hackers... erm

Barker
And they.. what? Banned the Mods?

Kai Lein
i personally think it is the mods eek

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by TOH
They are not spammers...they are hackers... erm

jawdrop

FG725
Originally posted by Barker
They clearly planned to do this when the Mods were out. erm
they've been doing it in all the forums i first saw it in the X-men forum but thought it was some random idiot oh man the mods are gonna have a field day with these idiiots it'll take forever to ban them all

TOH
jawdrop

check this, click username erm

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=6647891#post6647891

FG725
And they.. what? Banned the Mods?
they can do that shit! Well this whole forum will go to hell the n00bs are taking command! I think this could take up an entire chapter in my autobiography!

Valharu
My god! I've reported some they're everwhere though damn you n00bs damn you all to hell! laughing This is hilarious.

Kai Lein
you mean.. this is the end for kmc cry

FG725
Originally posted by TOH
check this, click username erm

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=6647891#post6647891
wtf? They are hacking aren't they but it says all the places are still moderated by lana and Digi and all!

K.Diddy
srsly?

They are just angry kids that got raped by there dad

BakaXero
i think i just signed my own death warrant no expression

FG725
I'm fixin to email raz to see what the **** is goin on! I think we should try and contact all the mods guys im gonna get raz and Digi cause digi was just on

FG725
Originally posted by K.Diddy
but they are hacking you dumbshit!

FG725
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH they found our hidden location run like mother****as!

Morgoths_Wrath
there has to be at least ONE mod on duty...right? this can't go on! it's pure insanity

xXFacadEXx

haha I quite agree

K.Diddy

confused Say what?

Barker
I'm fixin to email raz to see what the **** is goin on! I think we should try and contact all the mods guys im gonna get raz and Digi cause digi was just on
Only Raz and the Globals can actually do anything.

TOH
wtf? They are hacking aren't they but it says all the places are still moderated by lana and Digi and all!
I'm not sure but it seems that most of them are just spammers but some are not... erm

Morgoths_Wrath
confused Say what?

hackers have invaded KMC...and our first line of defense is fast asleep

BakaXero
in what way?
posting the same crap in old unused treads?

K.Diddy
hackers have invaded KMC...and our first line of defence is fast asleep

Oh,okay messed

Barker
This may sound stupid... But I feels like Lord of the Rings. no expression

Valharu
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH they found our hidden location run like mother****as! laughing laughing laughing Oh man this is good shit!!!! beer

K.Diddy
there has to be at least ONE mod on duty...right? this can't go on! it's pure insanity

Dude,this is KMC the only time any globals are on is when nothing is happening smile

FG725
Only Raz and the Globals can actually do anything.
I can't get there email! Originally posted by Barker
This may sound stupid... But I feels like Lord of the Rings. no expression
yeah I feel like im in tron.....and the evil system programs are taking over

Barker
Originally posted by Valharu
laughing laughing laughing Oh man this is good shit!!!! beer
I hope you're banned too, when all this is over, if you find it funny. erm

It's not a HUGE problem, but it's annoying.

BakaXero
and here i thought that were all starcraft nerds unable to find a life living n cheap thrills and unable to get a root no expression

on second thougts.... i might be right

Barker
Originally posted by BakaXero
and here i thought that were all starcraft nerds unable to find a life living n cheap thrills and unable to get a root no expression
laughing out loud

K.Diddy
I hope you're banned too, when all this is over, if you find it funny. erm

It's not a HUGE problem, but it's annoying.

I couldn't give a shit really

FG725

on second thougts.... i might be right
laughing laughing

Barker
I couldn't give a shit really
I can't say I really Expected you to. stick out tongue

K.Diddy

laughing out loud

Valharu
I find it AMUSES me IMMENSELY.

FG725
Originally posted by Drunk_Hobo
WANNA SUCK MY TALLY-WACKER?! WANNA SUCK MY TALLY-WACKER?! WANNA SUCK MY TALLY-WACKER?! WANNA SUCK MY TALLY-WACKER?! WANNA SUCK MY TALLY-WACKER?! WANNA SUCK MY TALLY-WACKER?! WANNA SUCK MY TALLY-WACKER?! WANNA SUCK MY TALLY-WACKER?! WANNA SUCK MY TALLY-WACKER?! WANNA SUCK MY TALLY-WACKER?! WANNA SUCK MY TALLY-WACKER?! WANNA SUCK MY TALLY-WACKER?! WANNA SUCK MY TALLY-WACKER?! WANNA SUCK MY TALLY-WAC
GET THE **** OFF THIS DECENT SITE YOU STUPID GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECE OF SHIT NOOB AND TAKE YOUR STUPID FRIENDS WITH YOU YOU'RE RUINING A PERFECTLY GOOD SITE!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT OUR FAULT YOUR A FREAK GO MAKE A SITE AND DESTROY IT YOU FAGITRONS!!!!!!!!

K.Diddy
GET THE **** OFF THIS DECENT SITE YOU STUPID GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECE OF SHIT NOOB AND TAKE YOUR STUPID FRIENDS WITH YOU YOU'RE RUINING A PERFECTLY GOOD SITE!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT OUR FAULT YOUR A FREAK GO MAKE A SITE AND DESTROY IT YOU FAGITRONS!!!!!!!!

hysterical

jerryjerryjerry

FG725
lol it's not in his nature. I have I ever mentioned how much I hate n00bs

Morgoths_Wrath

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Barker
They're now Attacking my PM Inbox. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BakaXero
ignore them no expression
put them on the ignore list and it will decrease the problem till a mod arrives
which i hope is sometime soon.

K.Diddy
jerry

Valharu
"FAGITRONS"?????? laughing

Barker
ignore them no expression
put them on the ignore list and it will decrease the problem till a mod arrives
which i hope is sometime soon.
... I didn't think of that.

Really. messed

FG725
my ignore list will be sooooo long tonight.

SpadeKing
they only show up where people are posting at
and they......he has bad grammer

FG725
I have someone on my ignore list I've never even heard of.......

Kai Lein
Originally posted by Dangly Parts
All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! All your base are belong to us! OMG! THEY ARE NERS FROM OKLAHOMA! LEIK ZOMG GO TO HELL YOU FRIGGIN NEWBS N0 BUDY WUNTZ YU HIR DEWDZ!

Barker
Originally posted by Drunk_Hobo
I'm waiting here in bed, come here honey, just one thing before we do soUCK MY TALLY-WACKER?! WANNA SUCK MY TALLY-WACKER?! WANNA SUCK MY TALLY-WACKER?!
You realize your shit will be moved to the Recycle Bin, and KMC will be back to normal in 24 Hours, No?

TOH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH

If u can't beat them, join them no expression

BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH.....

FG725
You realize your shit will be moved to the Recycle Bin, and KMC will be back to normal in 24 Hours, No?
they probably just got out of school where the teacher had specially made dunce caps for each of them......

FG725
Originally posted by TOH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH

If u can't beat them, join them no expression

BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH.....
you ride with em you die with em.............. no expression

Kai Lein
who the hell is K Tragedy? hes on my buddy list?

FG725
Originally posted by Kai Lein
who the hell is K Tragedy? hes on my buddy list?
i have someone name Papaumau on my ignore list i have no idea who the hell he is

Barker
You realize your shit will be moved to the Recycle Bin, and KMC will be back to normal in 24 Hours, No? Originally posted by Barker
You realize your shit will be moved to the Recycle Bin, and KMC will be back to normal in 24 Hours, No? Originally posted by Barker

FG725
you tell 'em Barka!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.