sabretooth vs puma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
who do you think will win?

golem370
Puma faster and stronger being class 25 I would say Puma 6/10 times

A.J
puma ???

red sabre
sabretooth is better fighter in my opinion he got healing factor an adamantium claws and he is ruthless killer its an intresting fight but i will give it to sabretooth he fought against many strong characters and won , caliban, beast (supposed to be strong), rogue,wendigo, spider-man, sinisters robots but its seems like the writers love to make him lose to the streel levelers, ye everyone just love the underdog, you always see characters like daredevil or captan america or black panther beating someone they dont suppose to

golem370
Puma has fought Spider-Man and the Beyonder. http://spider-bob.com/heroes/marvel/Puma.htm

red sabre
fought doesnt mean won

golem370
He held his own I believe. http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Puma

golem370
He would beat Sabretooth most of the time

red sabre
sabretooth held his own against holocaust

red sabre
by the way i heard that in the AOA sabretoth fought colossus do you have scans of the fight or can you tell me what issue was that?

red sabre
sabretooth can heal out of everything that puma can give him, but if sabretooth strats pounding puma that bye bye kitty, i love puma hes great but sabretooth will win just bacause the healing factor , in strenht and skills i see puma better

Dinalfos
Originally posted by golem370
Puma faster and stronger being class 25 I would say Puma 6/10 times

Puma is class 20, as he's capable of lifting around 12 tons. Unless he got a power up?

red sabre
puma can lift 12 tons he is not class 20

red sabre
by the way the new and improved sabretooth is somewhere near pumas strenht so i will give puma the speed and skills , but power goes for sabretooth that can lift 15 tons and got healing factor

Thanos_6383
WHAT?Now Sabretooth can lift 15 tons? laughing

Grimm22
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
WHAT?Now Sabretooth can lift 15 tons? laughing

Yeah Wtf?!? What the f**k?

Next thing you know they are going to say that Wolverine is as fast as light, oh wait... roll eyes (sarcastic)

red sabre
do you know anything about the knew sabretooth? no? then dont shame yourselves

srankmissingnin
... Sabretooth had strength feats before his Weapon X upgrade that put him inbetween the 5-10 ton range, he is AT LEAST class 15 now.

Thanos_6383
Shame ourselves huh laughing smokin'

superbatman86
Seeing as Sabes has gotten the better of Ms. Marvel in a toe-to-toe all out slug fest before his power-up 12 tons aint' much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.