Genis-Vell vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Decay
i dont know all that much about genis and his powers, but thair fairly diverse seemingly, and i made a thread a while back with him vs superman and quite a few people thought hed win, so who takes it out of him and the surfer?

batdude123
I'd say Genis-Vell.

Stupid Rookie
Genis is really strong, but I have to think the Surfer would find a way to beat him. I am assuming surfer is actually trying and not holding back (like he always does)

The Fake Macoy
I'm not sure, since Genis has some feats that are pretty crazy. I think that Genis could win this.

Mider
genis vell has hidden powers dont he?

bigbran
whats genis vells stength level, ive seen him punch over meastro. is it in the class 50s.

Rols
SS would take this fight, his far more exp. and think he prob. rivals Genis in powerset.

SPOILER:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The new SS herald to Galactus would owned Genis.....Just got an upgrade as if he was not powerfull enough.

Big Sexy
when was this

Rols
Annihillation SS #3

Validus
Genis beats typical SS. That energy shunting ability would come in handy.

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
Genis beats typical SS. That energy shunting ability would come in handy.
Maybe but Genis does have durability issues......erm

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Rols
Annihillation SS #3 Now I definitely got to pick iy up

juggernaut66666
I'll go with SS Nice sig Skeets

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
Maybe but Genis does have durability issues......erm
Only when he's not ready. His shields are some of the best out there.

As for the Atlas thing, I use to think it was a low showing but Atlas is being written like a total champ now.

Skeets
Only when he's not ready. His shields are some of the best out there.

As for the Atlas thing, I use to think it was a low showing but Atlas is being written like a total champ now.
I wouldn't know I dropped the book after they killed off Genis.
Or are you talking about those ok showings he's had?

No doubt his shields are top notch but that wouldn't save him from an ass whooping and you can count out that tactic he used on Sentry.

I'm being a little biased I know..jockey

Validus
Maybe you should have read the issues you have better. jockey

Atlas effortlessly dropped Hyperion, his entire Thunderbolts team, easily restrained Namor and crushed an Ionic Pym particle enhanced "Giant Man". Easily at the top of the top tier as far as strength goes.

Besides, as far as raw power goes I think Genis has Surfer beat. The narration in the Sentry fight described them as unleashing planet destroying energy while holding back.

Skeets
Maybe you should have read the issues you have better. jockey

Atlas effortlessly dropped Hyperion, his entire Thunderbolts team, easily restrained Namor and crushed an Ionic Pym particle enhanced "Giant Man". Easily at the top of the top tier as far as strength goes.

Besides, as far as raw power goes I think Genis has Surfer beat. The narration in the Sentry fight described them as unleashing planet destroying energy while holding back.
Those aren't that impressive really those feats are all within his powerset.
Was Genis really holding back he hardly has control in the first place.erm

And if Zemo can take him Surfer can too....... evil face

But in all seriousness Genis should take him as he does have the so-called universe destroying power (even though it was never shown exactly how he was to destroy the universe)
The fight's very close imo.......jockey

Validus
Genis was always holding back in fear of destroying the universe. The Zemo fight was just a perfect example. Remember that Zemo didn't beat Genis by himself. jockey

Skeets
Genis was always holding back in fear of destroying the universe. The Zemo fight was just a perfect example. Remember that Zemo didn't beat Genis by himself. jockey
Bah he still beat him.........jockey
I haven't been reading thunderbolts are the moonstones that powerful?

Rols
Nah, i'd think SS blast would go through those shield. Didnt Genis drop Sentry in microverse? But that would'nt work against SS.

I doubt that, SS also controls planet destroying energy and we still dont know the limits of it.

Validus
Bah he still beat him.........jockey
I haven't been reading thunderbolts are the moonstones that powerful?
Gravity, light, space/time, molecular and energy manipulation. The moonstones are pretty far up there.

Skeets
Gravity, light, space/time, molecular and energy manipulation. The moonstones are pretty far up there.
hmm I see so that's all it takes to beat Genis...... evil face

Validus
hmm I see so that's all it takes to beat Genis...... evil face
Yeah, that and his teammates betraying him at the last second and access to the Darkforce dimension. jockey

Skeets
Yeah, that and his teammates betraying him at the last second and access to the Darkforce dimension. jockey
hmm So far Surfer has all the tools needed to get a win.

Validus
hmm So far Surfer has all the tools needed to get a win.
Nah. He lacks conviction. big grin

Rols
his got it now big grin.

Skeets
Well if he found out Genis would destroy the universe in the near future that's more then enough.

And wouldn't something like that trigger everyone's Cosmic awareness?
It seemed like only those directly involved with Genis caught wind of it.

Validus
Genis is pretty much the only character I've seen whose cosmic awareness has been more than an afterthought.

bigbran
genisis and spides had a hard time with meastro.

Validus
Originally posted by bigbran
genisis and spides had a hard time with meastro.
Hardly. Genis was first holding back because of the innocent people around. After he cut loose he was knocking Hulk around.

bigbran
meastro wasnt hurt though, and they didnt show the rest of the fight until meastro was about to rip spides in half. and rick jones stabbed rick jones and genisis.

Validus
Originally posted by bigbran
meastro wasnt hurt though, and they didnt show the rest of the fight until meastro was about to rip spides in half. and rick jones stabbed rick jones and genisis.
I know. Genis was teleported away in the middle of handing out an ass kicking. Nobody expects Spider-Man 2099 to beat Hulk.

The Fake Macoy
Besides, Genis has a fairly good showing against King Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.