So I saw "See No Evil" a couple days ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Its pretty cool... There was alot of blood.. and eyeballs floating in water stuff

I went with Javier... so we were sitting in the the middle and watching the movie and I noticed how like everyone in the movie theatre was pissing their pants... and Jav and I are sitting there laughing like its a christopher walken comedy.

So it made me wonder.. Does anyone else miss the days that when they went to go see a scary movieit actually scared them?

I mean really.. That movie was gruesome.. But everytime they showed the eyes in the jars Id say stuff like " Theyre baboon eyes.. in.. in a sauce"..

I want my fear back cry

Mišt
*flashes nipples*

Scared?ermm

FG725
Originally posted by Ronny
Its pretty cool... There was alot of blood.. and eyeballs floating in water stuff

I went with Javier... so we were sitting in the the middle and watching the movie and I noticed how like everyone in the movie theatre was pissing their pants... and Jav and I are sitting there laughing like its a christopher walken comedy.

So it made me wonder.. Does anyone else miss the days that when they went to go see a scary movieit actually scared them?

I mean really.. That movie was gruesome.. But everytime they showed the eyes in the jars Id say stuff like " Theyre baboon eyes.. in.. in a sauce"..

I want my fear back cry
yeah back in the old days I remember watching "It" when i was younger scared the shit out of me besides the whole spider thing that was gay

BakaXero

I want my fear back cry
we are becoming a breed of unscarable people no expression

_Sanctuary_

I want my fear back cry
Lucky. cry

I'm scared of everything. firefirefireph

Arachnoidfreak
Audition is a good scary flick. Not "zOMG he jumpeded out of the corner!" scary, but the concept is.

JacopeX
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Lucky. cry

I'm scared of everything. firefirefireph BOO...

WrathfulDwarf
Kane kicks ass! thumb up

Black Rob

LanceWindu
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Kane kicks ass! thumb up

Isaac Yankum DDS no expression If you know what I mean, then you are awesome.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by LanceWindu

Yup, Jerry the King Lawler personal dentist. He was also a fake Diesel...but those were lame characters. Kane really paid off.

silver_tears

LanceWindu
Yup, Jerry the King Lawler personal dentist. He was also a fake Diesel...but those were lame characters. Kane really paid off.

You're my new best friend.

BTW, I have an autograph from Chainz, aka the fake Undertaker from many years back.

He lived down the street from me, I got to meet him, his wife, and his brother. Really nice guy.

WrathfulDwarf
You're my new best friend.

BTW, I have an autograph from Chainz, aka the fake Undertaker from many years back.

He lived down the street from me, I got to meet him, his wife, and his brother. Really nice guy.

Supercool LW! big grin

I was in a comic book convention two months ago. Kane was signing posters for his See no evil movie. I got one sign by him. happy

BackFire

I want my fear back cry

There are still some truley frightening and disturbing films out there, none get a wide release though.

LanceWindu
Supercool LW! big grin

I was in a comic book convention two months ago. Kane was signing posters for his See no evil movie. I got one sign by him. happy

The dude is huge.

Only thing about the Kane character, is I wish they never removed the mask. The no sleeve costume with the mask was his best one ever, or the inverted colors one.

They removed the mask and therefore revealed no scarring from the Undertaker, thus negating that entire story.

silver_tears
I saw the omen, biggest waste of time, there was like 3 truly scary things the whole movie, and I'm talking things popping out of dark spaces scary, shock value things erm

WrathfulDwarf
The dude is huge.

Only thing about the Kane character, is I wish they never removed the mask. The no sleeve costume with the mask was his best one ever, or the inverted colors one.

They removed the mask and therefore revealed no scarring from the Undertaker, thus negating that entire story.

Yeah, Kane is a tough looking bull. I agree the original custome was way better than the latter ones. I wish I had money to buy the replica mask. sad

LanceWindu
Yeah, Kane is a tough looking bull. I agree the original custome was way better than the latter ones. I wish I had money to buy the replica mask. sad

They need to bring back Paul Bearer.

I would rather have the Mankind mask, but that's just me. stick out tongue

NineCoronas
The last movie that actually scared me (Or the first... it'd be both in this case) was The Exorcist: The Beginning.

DanZeke25

I know what you're talking about.

Anyway, I will rent this movie JUST because Kane is in it. laughing

Mišt
Originally posted by silver_tears
I for one am disgust

Are you threatening me master Jedi?disgust

silver_tears
It's on mhm

Mišt
Where did you come from?faint

silver_tears
Well you see, when two people really love one another, or in your case when the condom breaks................

evillaugh

Mišt
Go on.....confused

silver_tears
That's it dodgy

ILoveMyDaniel

I want my fear back cry
I quite agree with you to an extent Ronny, but the fact is...I've NEVER seen a movie that's scared me. So I'll never know what it is to have that back, so...sad

Vraya
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
I quite agree with you to an extent Ronny, but the fact is...I've NEVER seen a movie that's scared me. So I'll never know what it is to have that back, so...sad I feel your pain sad

Mišt
That's it dodgy

Well then, guess I'll have to find out about the birds and the bees elsewhere...dodgy

Seriously, why birds and bees?hmm Why not...daddy birds and mommy birds?

Bees.....w.t.f.What the f**k?

silver_tears
Birds and bees means guys and girls jackass, it's a way to differentiate the sexes, clearly you missed that talk, you fail life mhm

Vraya

Mišt
But birds and bees are completely opposite...one is a bird, the other is an insectmhm You must be the insect then disgust

"Ill tell you about the birds and the bees son, you see, when a bee gets horny, he finds a bird, and he inserts his little bee penis, into the bird. And then the bird lays an egg, and a baby bee comes out."

mhm

silver_tears
No wonder you've never been laid sneaky2

Vraya
It wouldn't be a baby bee. It would be a baby (b +ird=bird) ummm bird

Mišt
No wonder you've never been laid sneaky2

No wonder......you smellsneaky2Originally posted by Vraya
It wouldn't be a baby bee. It would be a baby (b +ird=bird) ummm bird

It would be a birdee...teehee...

silver_tears
Yea, like strawberries and whipped cream mhm

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Vraya
I feel your pain sad
thumb up
Movies these days are really good but not in the sense that they can scare you. I only wish I could see something that would make me hide behind a pillow or grab onto Daniel's arm, etc. I doubt I'll ever see that though. no

Pink Maynard

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by FG725
yeah back in the old days I remember watching "It" when i was younger scared the shit out of me besides the whole spider thing that was gay

The Movie IT makes me laugh, but it scares the shit of out my boyfriend stick out tongue

Valharu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.