zeus & odin vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok thanos has his army of 50 000 men

can the gods work there way through the army an reach thanos

(they have a five minute brake before fighting thanos)

no prep to fight the army

battle on a abandoned planet

if Odin and Zeus fail then ... ... ....

THOR and HERCULES FIGHT

Mider
give me a break they would own thanos and kill his army, why dont you have odin and zues's armies?

Crease
Either of these guys would AT LEAST stalemate Thanos of Titan. Together they obviously win. Everybody's going after the Mad Titan now days...

Mider
they wouldnt stalemate him it would only take one to womp him.

Rols
Ahh.....Thanos gets turned inside out and toasted.

Thanos_6383
Thanos loses badly.He barely stood up to Odin.There is no way he stands up to these 2 w/o SERIOUS prep.

bigbran
thanos would prob beat 1 on 1, but thanos doesnt even stand a chance.

olympian
Alemaster you sir are a Thanos hater.

trully!

stick out tongue

Soljer
I could see an argument being made for Thanos beating ONE of these skyfathers for a majority one on one due to his recent upgrades. But two? A 50,000 man army might as well be a welcoming committee. Zeus & Odin, no problem.

bigbran
spite thread.

Mider
how can he beat even one, wow he knocked galactus down, sounds like PIS, and if you dont know the end of that battle with galactus the guy was torn to shreads probably made himself after he fought odin like he just back from a tea party, he'd get owned with any one of these skyfathers so sick if this thanos is skyfather crap slade has been upgraded a million times people still cant believe he's fast enough to keep up with flash just for a LITTLE bit, but thanos has two upgrades and suddenly they stamp skyfather on his head, bull he isnt a skyfather he'd die against odin or zues alone.

kgkg
50 000 men???????????? wtf

lol

thanospimphand
Originally posted by Mider
how can he beat even one, wow he knocked galactus down, sounds like PIS, and if you dont know the end of that battle with galactus the guy was torn to shreads probably made himself after he fought odin like he just back from a tea party, he'd get owned with any one of these skyfathers so sick if this thanos is skyfather crap slade has been upgraded a million times people still cant believe he's fast enough to keep up with flash just for a LITTLE bit, but thanos has two upgrades and suddenly they stamp skyfather on his head, bull he isnt a skyfather he'd die against odin or zues alone.

U r the biggest ignoramous on this site. now he's immortal, has vast power up grads and that blast where he knocked galactus down wan't just PIS it was after his most recent upgrad u daryl. In that fight with big G he tooks full blasts from G and never was really damaged . Thanos gets crushed in this fight BUT current thanos takes these gods out of there realms 7/10 ands thats the bottom line.............

Crease
"In that fight with big G he tooks full blasts from G and never was really damaged . Thanos gets crushed in this fight BUT current thanos takes these gods out of there realms 7/10 ands thats the bottom line............."

Cosigned.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
ok thanos has his army of 50 000 men

can the gods work there way through the army an reach thanos

(they have a five minute brake before fighting thanos)

no prep to fight the army

battle on a abandoned planet

if Odin and Zeus fail then ... ... ....

THOR and HERCULES FIGHT how dare you go and make a fool out of my friend, Thanos no expression

spideycarnage
Originally posted by thanospimphand
U r the biggest ignoramous on this site. now he's immortal, has vast power up grads and that blast where he knocked galactus down wan't just PIS it was after his most recent upgrad u daryl. In that fight with big G he tooks full blasts from G and never was really damaged . Thanos gets crushed in this fight BUT current thanos takes these gods out of there realms 7/10 ands thats the bottom line.............

ahhmm frim the scan it looks like he's pretty damaged, he's on his knees, pretty much pleading with galactus to spare him. from wat galactus had said while he was blasting thanos's shield, we can assumed that one more blast would of killed thanos. this is a normal powered galactus, a full blasts would killed thanos for sure, dont give thanos that much credit buddy.

click this for the scan
http://img94.imageshack.us/my.php?image=galactus48na.jpg

Thanos_6383
Yeah,some people give Thanos too much credit against certain beings.Even Thanos has his limits.

bigbran
i beleive g beat thanos respectably, but kill the immortal, cum on, and what was up with gs face.

MJOILNIR
Yea from that scan it really looks like Thanos was holding his own laughing laughing Stay your hand I beseach you, hear my words laughing out loud laughing

bigbran
i said big g cant kill him, and that was one scan, no the whole fight.

thanospimphand
Originally posted by bigbran
i beleive g beat thanos respectably, but kill the immortal, cum on, and what was up with gs face.

ya kill the immortal cummmmmmmmmmmmm onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn buddy i pretty sure galactus would need a pretty full powered blast to banish thanos again pal have u picked up a comic before u daryl.

bigbran
g cant kill thanos.

Mider
stop calling people darlyn your obviously a thanos fanboy, so what if he's immortal by MU death's standards she aint the strongest cosmic in the MU, thanos gets slaped around like he owes zues and odin money

bigbran
no duh its 2 people.and if i am not mistaken, g is lower than death. you daryl.

Mider
yawns death cant even keep her realm from being taken over by the grandmaster, oh and then there is that time the inbetweener who stalemated galactus embarressed her yeah DARLIN she is way above galactus big grin

Mider
hay branhole you love thanos so much why you aint in lady death vs thanos thread i dont see you defending him there

bigbran
well of course he gets beat, if she isnt jobbing. and daryl, your always in the threads against thanos. and this is a fight against skyfathers, not cosmic gods. and i didnt even look for thanos vs lady death.

bigbran
did you just call me branhole?

Crease
This is high comedy.

Rols
Thats not right, I know Thanos was banish by death and Death is above G but There are other ways to kill Thanos. How about sending him to Mephisto, or to the asgardian death god. And i dont beleive Thanos is above this guys. But well just say his above this people big G could take aways Thanos powers or upgrades enough for this guys to control.

Mider
dont care dude thanos loses, you thanos fanboys are even worse then ANY superman fanboy ever lived at least they dont come with such nonsesnse THANOS WINS I DONT CARE IF ITS AGAINST TOAA HE STILL WINS CAUSE HE'S THANOS YAY!......thats you

bigbran
f*** that i did say earlier that g beat thanos w/o pis.

Rols
But your saying he cant kill Thanos.

Thanos_6383
Some of us fanboys aren't that bad wink

Mider
fanboy=guy who thinks his fav or one of his fav character can win in illogical sircomstances as in thanos meeting odin in the shopping mall and he accidently knocks thanos stuff over and thanos gets mad and starts shooting for someone to say thanos would win makes them a fanboy since odin already womped him once.......royally at that, then when they say that thanos can beat or stalemate someone like tyrant is even bigger fanboy, since tyrant is suppose to be equal to or only a little bit under galactus, and even then he was depowered in that fight, and thanos still needed the sphere which didnt really help him, he still got tossed around like a beach ball then ran away, saying i won kinda like a fanboy his fav character gets beat up and they still say HE GOT UP HE WON STALEMATE

Thanos_6383
Ahh..ok.....

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
Some of us fanboys aren't that bad wink

You seem like a cool person.

It's obvious that you like Thanos, but you seem to have a good grasp on his limits.

Thanos_6383
Thanks.

thanospimphand
stop calling people darlyn your obviously a thanos fanboy, so what if he's immortal by MU death's standards she aint the strongest cosmic in the MU, thanos gets slaped around like he owes zues and odin money

obvously ur an idiot all u ever do is preach the same ol' fanboy garbage in every forum. pal u need to get laid. And u r the BIGGEST DARYL i have ever seen

thanospimphand
honestly i should post a thanospimphand vs mider
I would honestly beat u sooooooooo bad mider that u would be crapping out teeth for weeks daryl

Mider
im trembling in fear i truly am, im so scared of you dude please stop i can hardly type my body is nearly paralyzed with fear nah i think its me laughing, your such a dweeb, with your lame insults and stupid fanboyism, they should put you against thanos so he can tell you himself that he isnt a skyfather then punch you in the face and leave you crying like a punk you are.

Crease
fanboy=guy who thinks his fav or one of his fav character can win in illogical sircomstances as in thanos meeting odin in the shopping mall and he accidently knocks thanos stuff over and thanos gets mad and starts shooting for someone to say thanos would win makes them a fanboy since odin already womped him once.......royally at that, then when they say that thanos can beat or stalemate someone like tyrant is even bigger fanboy, since tyrant is suppose to be equal to or only a little bit under galactus, and even then he was depowered in that fight, and thanos still needed the sphere which didnt really help him, he still got tossed around like a beach ball then ran away, saying i won kinda like a fanboy his fav character gets beat up and they still say HE GOT UP HE WON STALEMATE

Actually, a fanboy would claim Spidey could beat Odin...To say Thanos can't possibly beat Odin is ludicrous. Thanos took Odin's power channeled thru Gunnigar (I know I spelled it wrong) and was complimented by Odin himself for having access to "unlimited dark power". He then gets his personal power upgraded several times. Whether or not you believe he'd win a majority, lose a majority, or stalemate, common sense dictates he it's possible he COULD win against Odin.

guy222
thanos gets stomped

Bouboumaster
Death is the one who gives Thanos immortality Too bad for him, Galactus is on par with Death.

Anyway, the two Gods take Thanos with chesse.

Bransolute
Originally posted by bigbran
no duh its 2 people.and if i am not mistaken, g is lower than death. you daryl. Good times, good times. smile

Photon009
Thanos cant even take one of these guys. Theyd both beat him roughly 6-7/10 even with Thanos' recent upgrades, and in their realms id give them even more than that, like 7.5/10. And the 50,000 men are completely worthless. And when Thanos fought Galactus it wasnt PIS or jobbing for Galactus, it was just a high showing for Thanos that's all. But remember, Odin has driven Galactus away from Asgard before. And Thanos was hurt from that blast from Galactus, he was on his hands and knees in front of Galactus trying to talk him out of killing him for god's sake!

Priest
Originally posted by Bransolute
thanos would prob beat 1 on 1,
te-he

tazz
Originally posted by Photon009
Thanos cant even take one of these guys. Theyd both beat him roughly 6-7/10 even with Thanos' recent upgrades, and in their realms id give them even more than that, like 7.5/10. And the 50,000 men are completely worthless. And when Thanos fought Galactus it wasnt PIS or jobbing for Galactus, it was just a high showing for Thanos that's all. But remember, Odin has driven Galactus away from Asgard before. And Thanos was hurt from that blast from Galactus, he was on his hands and knees in front of Galactus trying to talk him out of killing him for god's sake!
Thanos survives by........talking his way out of it. You can't argue with that big grin:

guy222
poor thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.