Boba Fett Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Legion_of_Maul
He gets not rest between rounds but has all of his equipment(not the slave I though) at his disposal...
1st round) ROTS Zett Jukasa
2nd round) SH Darth Maul
3rd round) AOTC Obiwan
4th round) Jango Fett
5th round) ROTs Cin Drallig
6th Round) ROTS Anakin
7th Round) ROTS mace windu

Count Kent
He reaches 2.

Darth Vious
Double post

Blue_Hefner
He doesn't make it past Maul

Darth Vious
Seeing as Zett Jukasa displayed better lightsaber technique in his few seconds on screen than Luke Skywalker did in RotJ (where he beat Boba) I can't see Boba even getting to round two...

Razielim
No, he didn't. He wielded it like a little kid would.

Darth Vious
Originally posted by Razielim
No, he didn't. He wielded it like a little kid would.
It still took half a dozen clone troops at point blank range to take him down. Luke was nearly disarmed by a single mercenary on Jabba's sail barge...

Razielim
He still took down over a dozen bodyguards of the greatest (second?) crime lord in the galaxy, including Boba Fett. Zett got a few by surprise and got gunned down moments later.

((The_Anomaly))
He gets Pwn't at Maul, horribly.

Darth Vious
Zett got a few by surprise and got gunned down moments later.
It still took half a dozen clone troops at point blank range to take him down. He still had over twice as much training than Luke had.

He still took down over a dozen bodyguards of the greatest (second?) crime lord in the galaxy, including Boba Fett.
Luke was nearly disarmed by a single mercenary on Jabba's sail barge. If it wasn't for the fact he had an artificial hand, he would have had his saber shot out of his hand by one of Jabba's minions. How many other Jedi have had their sabers shot out of their hands by a single person?

Razielim
Trebor got embarassed far worse from a single shooter.

And he was a Jedi Council Member.

Count Kent
The shooter was Jango Fett, and he was in a vulnerable position. Plus he was way more of a diplomat.

darthsith19
Loses at Maul, seriously, why is Maul so far up, knowing you I'd have thought you'd put him near the bottom.

And also, in Shadows of the Emperor, which takes place before ROTJ, Luke takes out Xizor's crimelord with a bit of help from Lando, Chewy and Dash. Zett couldn't do that. Just cause Luke sucked in the movie due to the fact that Hamil and Prowse couldn't fight that good doesn't mean ROTJ Luke sucks. As a matter of fact, Vader says SOTE Luke is the strongest Jedi ever. Okay, so we all know that's bullshit, but still, he's better than Zett.

Count Kent
The list should be:
1st round) ROTS Zett Jukasa.
2nd round) Jango Fett.
3rd round) AOTC Obiwan.
4th round) SH Darth Maul.
5th round) ROTs Cin Drallig.
6th Round) ROTS Anakin.
7th Round) ROTS mace windu.

darthsith19
For once, I agree.

Legion_of_Maul
From the Bounty hunter wars, i think he would barely survive some of this, he is known for being a crazy survivor. He did survive the sarlaac

jollyjim311
With the new line up provided bu Count Kent, a NJO Boba could make it to round 4 and go down.

Darth Vious
Originally posted by darthsith19
Zett couldn't do that.
Zett's supposedly had a few badass adventured of his own, and is much younger than Luke. Admitedly, Luke began his Jedi training later in life, but even comparing the training he had by the time of RotJ, Zett still had years more experience.

Originally posted by darthsith19
Just cause Luke sucked in the movie due to the fact that Hamil and Prowse couldn't fight that good doesn't mean ROTJ Luke sucks.
Well seeing as RotJ was primarily a movie, that is the most canon reference for Luke's skills. I compared those to skills that Zett also displayed on film, so am comparing canon with canon refrence.
Hamill's acting had absolutely nothing to do with the mercenary nearly shooting Luke's saber from his hand (Had it been an organic limb, he would have been disarmed by a non-Force Sensitive Human Mercenary) as that was a totally planned and executed sequence of shots (in movie terms, not weapons fire) I know in the EU Lucas insists on Luke always being the strongest, but from how he actually appeared on film (which was the listing) he's really not 'all that' at all.

Legion_of_Maul
1st round) ROTS Zett Jukasa.
2nd round) Jango Fett.
3rd round) AOTC Obiwan.
4th round) SH Darth Maul.
5th round) ROTs Cin Drallig.
6th Round) ROTS Anakin.
7th Round) ROTS mace windu.
--------------------heres the new order--------------------

DePWNZOR
Darth Maul is better than Cin Drallig.....By far. Maul wouldn't lose to Anakin in under 10 secs.

Back on topic, he either loses to Jango or Maul. Jango is phsically stronger than him, and Maul'll just own him...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.