Batman ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.J
Well we can talk about what is happening with bats now etc and mr v stated bats dhould or needs to retire, yeah he deserves it but i dont think its time he is still a badass and its not his time yet big grin

Please dont move this digi i want everyone to talk about it, i dont even go into the actual thread of bats its crzy there. wink

Mr.V
Nightwing would be the blatantly obvious choice, tim becoming his sidekick, todd being nightwing..that'd work pretty well. cept for Jason's tendency to slaughter people but 0h well stick out tongue

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Mr.V
Nightwing would be the blatantly obvious choice, tim becoming his sidekick, todd being nightwing..that'd work pretty well. cept for Jason's tendency to slaughter people but 0h well stick out tongue

I think they releasesing a new series where Bruce settles down with Selina Kyle and they have a child. And Nightwing becomes Batman.

HellMaster93
Like Elseworlds?

A.J
Not good at all bats cant retire hes so badass

willRules
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
I think they releasesing a new series where Bruce settles down with Selina Kyle and they have a child. And Nightwing becomes Batman.

Which Nightwing??????

Juntai
Nightwing is Nightwing, he'll never be Batman, he's carving his own path.

Juntai
I can't wait for Grant Morrison and Andy Kubert to take over the title. Not that it hasn't been exceptional recently, but I can only image where it will go from here.

Lucid Lui
Yeah, Morrison and Kubert will make a great team. I'm really looking forward to it.

What issue they taking over?

Juntai
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Yeah, Morrison and Kubert will make a great team. I'm really looking forward to it.

What issue they taking over? Next months issue they take over the "Batman" title.

Validus
Robinson has done such a good job with the Face the Face arc I almost don't want him to leave. Maybe he can do the Nightwing comic justice.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Validus
Robinson has done such a good job with the Face the Face arc I almost don't want him to leave. Maybe he can do the Nightwing comic justice.

C'mon Dini and Morisson are > at writing Batman than Robisson
I'm not saying his run hasn't been good it has been very good, but I think their runs will be even better. wink

Validus
I know that. Thats why I said almost.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Validus
I know that. Thats why I said almost.
oh sorry sad
By the way did you hear about Robsions new JSA project he's working on ?

Validus
Originally posted by Devil Lance
oh sorry sad
By the way did you hear about Robsions new JSA project he's working on ?
??

Geoff Johns is relaunching JSA in September I think.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Devil Lance
C'mon Dini and Morisson are > at writing Batman than Robisson
I'm not saying his run hasn't been good it has been very good, but I think their runs will be even better. wink

Paul Dini was the reason i started to pick up Batman in the first place. Loved cartoon bats. Never could get into comic bats

Heard he was going to be the writer for Detective So I decided to pick up a few issues before he started So I wouldn't be to lost in the current status quo.

but then i found out it was in the middle of a current 8 part arc cross over with the regular Batman title. It's been pretty good so far.

Kind of bummed out about the The Ventriloquist though. Liked him in the cartoons kind of sad that the first time i see him in comic form he gets his head blown off..

HellMaster93
D'oh! Yeah, Wesker was The Man... except for joker... and Two Face... and Scarecrow... and...

ScarletSpider
So are Johns and Robinson doing Justice Society together? That would be sweet, as the original foundation for the current JSA series was laid out in Robinson's Starman series.

I've really liked Face the Face so far, seems like Robinson set a lot of stuff up though, wondering how he'll handle it all with one issue left, or if he's leaving certain plot threads open for Morrison and whatnot. Any ideas what Batman's plans for Robin are that he mentioned this week in Detective Comics?

HellMaster93
I REALLY HATE ENGLAND!!!!

Black Adam
Originally posted by HellMaster93
I REALLY HATE ENGLAND!!!!

we all do HellMaster93.

We all do. stick out tongue

HellMaster93
Yeah, but YOU don't have to put up with living here... wink

Validus
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
So are Johns and Robinson doing Justice Society together? That would be sweet, as the original foundation for the current JSA series was laid out in Robinson's Starman series.

I've really liked Face the Face so far, seems like Robinson set a lot of stuff up though, wondering how he'll handle it all with one issue left, or if he's leaving certain plot threads open for Morrison and whatnot. Any ideas what Batman's plans for Robin are that he mentioned this week in Detective Comics?
I can't think of anything but adoption but Tim already turned down that offer once before.

HellMaster93
Adopting him would be cool... who's looking after Timbo now? Dana?

ScarletSpider
He had some legal guardian awhile back, I don't recall who exactly, an aunt or someone whom Alfred was friends with, I believe. How old approximately is Tim anyways? I had the impression he was probably 16 or so awhile back, and now with One Year Later, he should be about 17, he's closing in on legal adulthood, where having a guardian will be unneeded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.